Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USD, EUR, HKD and other), and RMB  (Read 333 times)
BARADED (OP)

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 03:22:48 PM

Hello! My name is Alexander! I offer cooperation. Can China open your
company's corporate account for currency exchange (USD, EUR, HKD and
other), and RMB

Chinese banks may open accounts for foreign non-resident companies (non-resident account, abbreviated NRA).

They can be opened, as in convertible currencies (USD, EUR, HKD and other), and RMB.

To open an account you must obtain permission of the Department of exchange control.

The transactions on these accounts are subject to exchange control on all incoming and outgoing payments are required to provide contract / invoice. Sometimes the bank receives them in the form of scans, sometimes - requires the provision of originals.

NRA can open all Chinese banks, but in fact they are only a few open - ABC, Industrial Bank, Longjiang Bank, Minsheng Bank, Woori Bank, Hana Bank.

To open the NRA accounts usually require the personal presence of the director. Some banks open NRA proxy.

To open the NRA require the originals or certified copies of all documents of the company without authorization. Some banks (eg ABC) requires translation of the company's data (name, address and personal data, charter) in Chinese.

NRA opening procedure consists of the following steps:

1. Pre-checking of documents of the company (made usually during the week and is held responsible by the bank)

2. Submission of documents for opening an account

3. Obtaining a permit for opening an account from the exchange control department (it receives the bank itself and it takes about one to two weeks)

4. Opening an account and issuing keys to control them (if the bank has to manage the account online web-based interface)

I assist in all matters relating to the opening of NRA

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: