Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin freelance websites  (Read 968 times)
prince V (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

can anyone recommend some freelance bitcoin websites to hire marketers web developers...?

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:57:04 PM

can anyone recommend some freelance bitcoin websites to hire marketers web developers...?

Check list of freelance services in my thread - in third part:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

In my opinion one from the best is https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/ but they take 10% fee..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6090

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:03:59 PM

It's better to hire directly from the forums using the services section, websites are usually not well known and have almost no one to do the job, not to mention the fees. Fiverr was one of the best websites for that but they recently stopped accepting bitcoins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:17:05 PM

It's better to hire directly from the forums using the services section, websites are usually not well known and have almost no one to do the job, not to mention the fees. Fiverr was one of the best websites for that but they recently stopped accepting bitcoins.

Wow! I didn't even realise that Bitcoin is gone from Fiverr.. I hope they change their mind and restore this form of payment.
In that case, the only one which I can recommend with Bitcoin payment stays XBT Freelancer..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
prince V (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:18:46 PM

its some 600-1000$ and i believe these sites are better than to hire from forum because their money processing  and milestone thing gives security to both worker and hirer which will be missing if hired from forum.

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

its some 600-1000$ and i believe these sites are better than to hire from forum because their money processing  and milestone thing gives security to both worker and hirer which will be missing if hired from forum.

It also depends on the level of difficulty of the tasks that you want to subcontract. I saw that interesting deals are also on https://www.upwork.com/o/jobs/browse/skill/bitcoin/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 06:27:02 PM

Another option that is missing from "keyscore44's thread" is Cryptogrind: https://www.cryptogrind.com/

Also there's a website that compiles some job offers into a single place (like a working hub): https://coinality.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:19:57 PM

Another option that is missing from "keyscore44's thread" is Cryptogrind: https://www.cryptogrind.com/

Also there's a website that compiles some job offers into a single place (like a working hub): https://coinality.com/

Thank you for this "tips". I'm trying to watch what is going on on market, but everyday show up new services, and i'm sure that many interesting websites is missing me.
I will check this services and update "my thread"
Thanks!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
TheBarMan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:39:41 PM

Hello my friend, i can help with your needs in programming, you can sent me a private message for talk about prices and time of development and for let you know what are my previous projects in this site related with Btc ...

I been working with escrow her and this bring us security ...

Have a nice day.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3142

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:54:13 PM

its some 600-1000$ and i believe these sites are better than to hire from forum because their money processing  and milestone thing gives security to both worker and hirer which will be missing if hired from forum.

It also depends on the level of difficulty of the tasks that you want to subcontract. I saw that interesting deals are also on https://www.upwork.com/o/jobs/browse/skill/bitcoin/

Up work is very complicated, and there you have strict rules for build trust. I have couple friends who work on UpWork, and most complain about the conditions
workers are not protected in relation to the employer. it is particularly difficult for beginners

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Reaper301

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

♞MustangCoin♞

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:55:47 PM

you can also post your requirement in marketplace threads. now a days in my experience ppl respond to your threads should they have clear idea what in particular you are looking for

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

I think you have to announce for the job at this section of the forum because this section also work the same as a freelancer website. After joining this forum I often do not go to other sites for job but spend time at this section when I need any job.
AriesIV10
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006

Mine for a Bit

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 01:29:38 AM

Try Fiverr.com

BTC Address (Donations):  3LepZAju88ZRuNVD4cS6Xv5hKyKrjvirkB     Website:  www.MintMining.com
Email: Mining@MintMining.com      Power Supplies: https://bit.ly/2TtvdOR
prince V (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:08:54 AM

xbtfreelancer i have checked and it was very nice i can see lot of people bidding there will try these two so that i can select the best one.
thank you all for information

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:39:44 AM

Many bitcoin freelancer website and had been be answered above,
you just searce which are the most suitable website for you and make account on there,
but if you not find the website on there bitcointalk is good place for looking for with open thread.
Just Developer

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:42:40 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 10:01:58 AM by Just Developer

There are many announcements in the services section of the Bitcointalk platform. Freelancer people share their announcements here.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:52:16 AM

A freelance website should be not take too much fee to their users. We (freelancers) have done the jobs with time lapse, don't care about how hard it's to be done, the websites as third party take 10% fee from our payment. We know they facilitate us with clients, but they should know we're not everyday get a job.
I hope next time some people build freelance website with lower fees.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: