Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tipsy - An all new Cryptocurrency Exchange, looking for you developers!  (Read 4127 times)
Aareon (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

As a note, but I won't edit the OP for this; we are primarily looking for developers at this point in time. PR is not currently a necessity right now as the finalized service has not been released, but in the future, we will be looking to fill these positions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

As a note, but I won't edit the OP for this; we are primarily looking for developers at this point in time. PR is not currently a necessity right now as the finalized service has not been released, but in the future, we will be looking to fill these positions.
Well how would those you have picked be notified.

You have me as graphic designer. Wink
Aareon (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:25:54 PM

Well how would those you have picked be notified.

You have me as graphic designer. Wink

The best thing to do is to contact me via Discord. A link to the server can be found in the OP, from there you will easily find me.
Aareon (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:22:31 AM

Question for the project; should the project web page use Flask or Django? I've heard both arguments, but would like to hear more here.
freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:53:03 PM

are you the one who is going to develop teh site? or are you going to hire a developer? if you are going to hire a dev, you could set the programming language but no need to define framework, find python devs and reach a concensus in what would be better, if you  are going to be the dev besides the opinions you can find here, you should make an you should make a research about those frameworks there are lot of benchmarking out there and choose one according your your needs
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:31:36 PM

Hi there. Here is my portfolio

http://www.aizstyle.portfoliobox.net/

So i am interested in being a part of you team as a graphic designer. As you can see from my portfolio, i specialize in logo design. But i also work with thing concerning adverts like posters, banner,etc. I have some experience in CMS like wordpress as well.
I am a guy who like to join in new projects, currently also working as graphic designer for chimera coin.

So if you like my style of artwork feel free to PM me.

regards.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Aareon (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:42:11 PM

are you the one who is going to develop teh site? or are you going to hire a developer? if you are going to hire a dev, you could set the programming language but no need to define framework, find python devs and reach a concensus in what would be better, if you  are going to be the dev besides the opinions you can find here, you should make an you should make a research about those frameworks there are lot of benchmarking out there and choose one according your your needs

You are right, I have hired a web developer to develop the website. I am the back-end developer handling most of the cryptocurrency related functions and populating pages with the information regarding the coins.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:20:24 PM

I am interested to be public relation, and I can translate the thread or whatever the project offers into Indonesian.

At this current point in time we do not require translation. Our primary focus is on development, and a reasonable amount on graphic design.

I mean translating is the other thing I can do as public relation (if you still need PR)

I would be interested in joining your project into the exchange field.
I can do the promotional aspects by giving advice to others in a technical support facet as well, if needed, since I find that the majority of these type of jobs they would do for their new clients in order to show them how the system would work for them and if it would fill their needs.
And I have a Cisco certification so understanding and explaining how the entire system works would be easier for me to implement and initiate then just a regular sales/PR person would be able to do for you and your new startup.

Let me know either way via pm.

Thanks.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:16:41 PM

This project looks interesting, I would like to be a part of your team being one of your guys in PR helping with support tickets and many other things, I know this is not the priority right now but just to *reserve* the opportunity.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
Aareon (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:48:38 AM

This project looks interesting, I would like to be a part of your team being one of your guys in PR helping with support tickets and many other things, I know this is not the priority right now but just to *reserve* the opportunity.

I will definitely keep you in mind, among the others that have applied, when these positions do become a priority. I appreciate your application.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

Interesting. So the exchange integrate with discord server? The security level also depends on discord server, isn't?
So, the platform will use discord, right?

I'm interested be a part of your team, if there are still have a spot for graphic design, I would like to fill that and I will give my latest work.
Aareon (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:25:34 PM

Interesting. So the exchange integrate with discord server? The security level also depends on discord server, isn't?
So, the platform will use discord, right?

I'm interested be a part of your team, if there are still have a spot for graphic design, I would like to fill that and I will give my latest work.

We are always happy to take on new artists.

In regards to integration; integration is being handled at the lowest possible level. Simply using the Discord API and allowing the bot to access the databases that track user information and balances allows unlimited possibilities for portability.
Aareon (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

Tipsy is still looking for Python coders. Always happy to take on new team members.
Aareon (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:00:39 AM

Just got Junior Member Cheesy now you guys can see the awesome artwork that the team has come up with. Thanks @aizzaku
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: