Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
szyszkomainer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:52:23 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 05:02:34 PM by szyszkomainer

Is some one facing an issue today syncing the Dbix Gui wallet. the gdbix.exe crashes as soon as i open it..I tried downloading the wallet afresh but it is still doing the same thing. It was working absolutely fine until yesterday.. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Do you open bin/gdbix.exe from new wallet 2.2?

Yes i open the Gdbix.exe from the bin folder from 2.2 release and then it starts syncing after a few minutes and there after i open my wallet. But today when i launch the gdbix.exe file it closes in couple of seconds and doesnt even let me see what error it is.

I could only make out after several tries that it starts with "Unexpected search target.."

Try to restart comp, this is problem with your operating system to execute the program, probably restarting will resolve a problem.

Tried it a number of times now.. Even download the wallet again but executed that file from a secondary hard drive it still behaves the same way. How do i take a back up of my wallet and then reinstall it?

Can anyone help me please?

If you want to know what type of error is. You can open your gdbix on two ways.

first:
1. open cmd prompt (win + r then type cmd and click enter)
2. go to gdbix directory
3. type: gdbix.exe and click enter

second:
1. In gdybix directory create txt file.
2. In this txt file type:
    gdbix.exe
    pause
3. Save and change from txt file to bat file
4. Open the bat file

I would like to present new Dubaicoin (DBIX) mining pool

http://pool.myddns.me:8082
Fee: 0.25%
Diff: 2000MH

server:
http://pool.myddns.me:7777
stratum+tcp://pool.myddns.me:7007

Etherminer:

Address to mine: pool.myddns.me:7777/YOUR_DBIX_ADDRESS/RIG_NAME

YOUR_DBIX_ADDRESS - This is your address for payouts, generate one with geth or use the DBIX wallet.
Example: 0x4660136ca1ed8a9605b964213a7804836e040bc6.
RIG_NAME - ID of your farm to distinguish it from your other rig. If you have just one rig, feel free to omit this param. This param must be short alphanumeric string with optional dashes and underscores.
Example: rig-1
Full example: ethminer -F pool.myddns.me:7777/0x4660136ca1ed8a9605b964213a7804836e040bc6/myfarm -G --farm-recheck 200

Claymore`s Dual Ethereum:

Address to mine (HTTP mode): http://pool.myddns.me:7777/YOUR_DBIX_ADDRESS/RIG_NAME
Address to mine (STRATUM mode): pool.myddns.me:7007

Example (HTTP mode): EthDcrMiner64 -epool http://pool.myddns.me:7777/0x4660136ca1ed8a9605b964213a7804836e040bc6/myfarm -allcoins 1
Example (STRATUM mode): EthDcrMiner64 -epool pool.myddns.me:7007 -ewal 0x4660136ca1ed8a9605b964213a7804836e040bc6 -eworker myfarm -epsw x -allcoins 1
DbixDev

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:36:57 PM

Is some one facing an issue today syncing the Dbix Gui wallet. the gdbix.exe crashes as soon as i open it..I tried downloading the wallet afresh but it is still doing the same thing. It was working absolutely fine until yesterday.. Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Yes i open the Gdbix.exe from the bin folder from 2.2 release and then it starts syncing after a few minutes and there after i open my wallet. But today when i launch the gdbix.exe file it closes in couple of seconds and doesnt even let me see what error it is.

I could only make out after several tries that it starts with "Unexpected search target.."

Try to restart comp, this is problem with your operating system to execute the program, probably restarting will resolve a problem.

Tried it a number of times now.. Even download the wallet again but executed that file from a secondary hard drive it still behaves the same way. How do i take a back up of my wallet and then reinstall it?

This is problem with your operating system.
You can try:
save your keystore from AppData/Dubaicoin folder, remove Dubaicoin folder,
start bin/gdbix.exe from new wallet and wait to sync (it will start from the block 1)
than open dbixwall.exe,
but I am not sure that it will fix the problem if your terminal is open and close, it more seams that it is problem with execution.
szyszkomainer

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:01:34 PM

You can try:
start bin/gdbix.exe from new wallet and wait to sync (it will start from the block 1)
than open dbixwall.exe,
but I am not sure that it will fix the problem if your terminal is open and close, it more seams that it is problem with execution.

Idea of making back up of you wallet is good.
I don't know that operating system is the issue. Please do what i wrote earlier and post your error. I will try solve your problem.

server:
pawout

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:54:46 PM

Now Mr Mcpoopypants you are obviously trading DBIX, your comments tourn to the negative or positive in correlation to your positioning in DBIX, in or out. Please dont be "that guy". The only geniune assumption i can make, is your true interrest in DBIX.

I believe in the premise of DBIX. It is the only bag I'm holding where I cannot monitor the rich list. Other projects without the rich list I don't get involved with, but, I gave dbix the benefit of the doubt. I truly believe AC is on to something good, if, and only if, it's executed in the right manner. When I see things I don't like I'll call them out, when I see things I do like I'll praise them. I mentioned here several months ago that I didn't believe Palmex was a step in the right direction for AC and I still believe that, even more so now that it's open.

I have a genuine interest in technology. I'm not trading only to make money. I retired in my early 40's so only do this for fun. I do a lot of research, that's how I've been successful. 

Here's hoping dbix can get to triple digits. I believe it can, but, management needs to get brutal on what their priorities are and thoroughly vet any 3rd party vendors they use.

Congrats to your retirement!

Luckyishere

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:06:05 PM

You can try:
than open dbixwall.exe,

I don't know that operating system is the issue. Please do what i wrote earlier and post your error. I will try solve your problem.

server:

Tried doing what you said and this is the error that i got

I1102 01:33:31.638545 dbixdb/database.go:83] Allotted 128MB cache and 1024 file handles to C:\Users\A****v\AppData\Roaming\Dubaicoin\chaindata
Fatal: Could not open database: leveldb/table: corruption on table-footer (pos=1637801): bad magic number [file=013675.ldb]

Please suggest what needs to be done next. Thanks for all your help
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:09:40 PM

Now Mr Mcpoopypants you are obviously trading DBIX, your comments tourn to the negative or positive in correlation to your positioning in DBIX, in or out. Please dont be "that guy". The only geniune assumption i can make, is your true interrest in DBIX.

I believe in the premise of DBIX. It is the only bag I'm holding where I cannot monitor the rich list. Other projects without the rich list I don't get involved with, but, I gave dbix the benefit of the doubt. I truly believe AC is on to something good, if, and only if, it's executed in the right manner. When I see things I don't like I'll call them out, when I see things I do like I'll praise them. I mentioned here several months ago that I didn't believe Palmex was a step in the right direction for AC and I still believe that, even more so now that it's open.

I have a genuine interest in technology. I'm not trading only to make money. I retired in my early 40's so only do this for fun. I do a lot of research, that's how I've been successful.  

Here's hoping dbix can get to triple digits. I believe it can, but, management needs to get brutal on what their priorities are and thoroughly vet any 3rd party vendors they use.

Congrats to your retirement!

Thanks ha. Recently, I did consider coming out retirement to launch another project but decided I didn't want the commitment of going full-time again.

So, we're on the same page regarding wishing dbix well. But, we should all be calling out red flags or problems when we see them. At the end of the day, we're invested in it and should be proactive in wanting the best for our investments. EG Bad decisions and manipulated pump & dumps don't do us any good over the longer term.

dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:50:28 PM

My dubaicoin walled dos not update, 0 peers.
Can someone share me nodes please?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DbixDev

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:58:27 PM

You can try:
than open dbixwall.exe,

server:

I1102 01:33:31.638545 dbixdb/database.go:83] Allotted 128MB cache and 1024 file handles to C:\Users\A****v\AppData\Roaming\Dubaicoin\chaindata
Fatal: Could not open database: leveldb/table: corruption on table-footer (pos=1637801): bad magic number [file=013675.ldb]

now try what I suggested, your db is somehow corrupted
save your keystore
delete Dubaicoin folder
start bin/gdbix.exe, wait to sync
put your keystore file in AppData/Dubaicoin (which is created again when you start gdbix.exe)
then open dbixwall.exe
chorobes

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:40:41 PM

I'm trying to get my wallet synced, every time it makes it about half way and gives me an unknown error. I've tried multiple versions without any luck.

Anyone got any ideas?

The best way I can get mine to connect is to run the gdbix.exe in the bin folder and let it full sync. Youll know its caught up when you see its only getting 1 block at a time in longer intervals. At that point I close the gdbix and open the wallet. Let it sit there for a long time and it will eventually connect and sync, at least thats how it works for me.
DbixDev

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:49:54 PM

I'm trying to get my wallet synced, every time it makes it about half way and gives me an unknown error. I've tried multiple versions without any luck.

Anyone got any ideas?

The best way I can get mine to connect is to run the gdbix.exe in the bin folder and let it full sync. Youll know its caught up when you see its only getting 1 block at a time in longer intervals. At that point I close the gdbix and open the wallet. Let it sit there for a long time and it will eventually connect and sync, at least thats how it works for me.

When you have gdbix.exe running and catching 1 block, that means that it is ready, no need to close it, just open dbixwall.exe. ( This is the same gdbix.exe, running in terminal or inside the wallet, no matter ).
amazonpipet

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:07:57 AM

YEAAAH . i like it. 100% it will be hyped.
Tuwan

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Happy Mining!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:32:28 AM

To those who missed the train...
Well as a smart trader, It's a GOOD time to BUY DBIX now!   Kiss   Kiss   Kiss

Reversal pattern already initiated. Most probably retest the previous High then...

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:45:43 AM

I think the one who is hyping here is you... you are trying to buy cheap dbix right? sd to say but the price will never be cheap at this moment, so if you want top buy cheap, buy dbix right at this moment. But don't spread FUD here.

WE ARE STRONG BELIEVERS of DBIX don't us lol!!
jordan coins

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:31:42 AM

I think the one who is hyping here is you... you are trying to buy cheap dbix right? sd to say but the price will never be cheap at this moment, so if you want top buy cheap, buy dbix right at this moment. But don't spread FUD here.

WE ARE STRONG BELIEVERS of DBIX don't us lol!!
I agree with you
HODL DBIX  Cool
szyszkomainer

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:25:31 AM

http://www4.0zz0.com/2016/02/27/00/716516200.jpg:large

Dubaicoin (DBIX) mining pool:

Fee: 0.1%

server:

Etherminer:

Address to mine: pool.myddns.me:7777/YOUR_DBIX_ADDRESS/RIG_NAME

YOUR_DBIX_ADDRESS - This is your address for payouts, generate one with geth or use the DBIX wallet.
RIG_NAME - ID of your farm to distinguish it from your other rig. If you have just one rig, feel free to omit this param. This param must be short alphanumeric string with optional dashes and underscores.
Full example: ethminer -F pool.myddns.me:7777/0x4660136ca1ed8a9605b964213a7804836e040bc6/myfarm -G --farm-recheck 200

Claymore`s Dual Ethereum:

Address to mine (HTTP mode): http://pool.myddns.me:7777/YOUR_DBIX_ADDRESS/RIG_NAME
Address to mine (STRATUM mode): pool.myddns.me:7007

Full example (HTTP mode): EthDcrMiner64 -epool http://pool.myddns.me:7777/0x4660136ca1ed8a9605b964213a7804836e040bc6/myfarm -allcoins 1

Full example (STRATUM mode): EthDcrMiner64 -epool pool.myddns.me:7007 -ewal 0x4660136ca1ed8a9605b964213a7804836e040bc6 -eworker myfarm -epsw x -allcoins 1
Luckyishere

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:38:57 AM

You can try:
than open dbixwall.exe,

server:

save your keystore
delete Dubaicoin folder
put your keystore file in AppData/Dubaicoin (which is created again when you start gdbix.exe)
then open dbixwall.exe

Thanks . It started syncing again but now i cant see my  Account when i open my wallet. I have already copied and pasted my keystore in the appdata/Roaming/Dubai coin/Keystore folder

Please suggest what am i doing wrong?
titansm

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:05:11 AM

where can i  find mining calculator?
DbixDev

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:32:59 AM

You can try:
than open dbixwall.exe,

server:

save your keystore
delete Dubaicoin folder
then open dbixwall.exe

Thanks . It started syncing again but now i cant see my  Account when i open my wallet. I have already copied and pasted my keystore in the appdata/Roaming/Dubai coin/Keystore folder

When it is fully sync, then open dbixwall.exe. If you don't see your wallet, try to open new one, then go to Dubaicoin and see where new keystore
is located and in that folder move your old keystore file. There is possibility that you have copied it in the wrong folder.
Luckyishere

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

You can try:
than open dbixwall.exe,

server:

save your keystore
delete Dubaicoin folder
then open dbixwall.exe

Thanks . It started syncing again but now i cant see my  Account when i open my wallet. I have already copied and pasted my keystore in the appdata/Roaming/Dubai coin/Keystore folder

When it is fully sync, then open dbixwall.exe. If you don't see your wallet, try to open new one, then go to Dubaicoin and see where new keystore
is located and in that folder move your old keystore file. There is possibility that you have copied it in the wrong folder.

Thats what i did. I again created a new account and keystore was located at the same folder where i pasted my old Keystore file. It still doesnt show up and it is fully synced as well now .. Do i need to be worried at this point of time? Sad
DbixDev

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

You can try:
than open dbixwall.exe,

server:

save your keystore
delete Dubaicoin folder
then open dbixwall.exe

Thats what i did. I again created a new account and keystore was located at the same folder where i pasted my old Keystore file. It still doesnt show up and it is fully synced as well now .. Do i need to be worried at this point of time? Sad
go to https://www.myetherwallet.com
chose custom node
mydbixnode
https://arabiancha.in port 8545
custom, suport eip155, chainId 5
view wallet info, select JSON
locate your keystore file in Dubaicoin folder
if everything is ok, you should see your wallet info and your private key
save that private key, tell me if you see your wallet info
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: