Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:43:55 PM

Even Forbes has written about ArabianChain - they are working with dubai government to go paperless. they are in ties with sharjah and saudi arabia.

Stop FUDDING.

Seriously.
Its immoral.

Unless it is confirmed scam do not call it that.
If you are genuinely concerned then only mention what concerns you by contacting the team.

Dont call SCAM!

The Forbes article doesn't even mention Arabian Chain so I'm not sure why that's being linked.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suparnadutt/2017/12/18/dubai-sets-sights-on-becoming-the-worlds-first-blockchain-powered-government/#6d4ff04454ba

Read carefully the second page  "Additionally, local startup ArabianChain is helping to move inter-governmental paperwork onto the blockchain, and Dubai Future Accelerators"

Fair enough, I didn't see a page 2. However, It's only a passing 'Dubai state of play' comment and not a more substantial Forbes feature on Arabian Chain. I don't think it's enough to say "We've been in Forbes".

btw, the full comment so it can be read in context

"Additionally, local startup ArabianChain is helping to move inter-governmental paperwork onto the blockchain, and Dubai Future Accelerators, a program that pairs top technologies and businesses with partners in the emirate to create breakthrough solutions together, has few blockchain startups such as CrossVerify, Loyyal, Luther Systems, Otonomos and RSK Labs for rapid deployment of blockchain across Dubai."

youretz

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:47:43 PM

Even Forbes has written about ArabianChain - they are working with dubai government to go paperless. they are in ties with sharjah and saudi arabia.

Stop FUDDING.

Seriously.
Its immoral.

If you are genuinely concerned then only mention what concerns you by contacting the team.

Dont call SCAM!

The Forbes article doesn't even mention Arabian Chain so I'm not sure why that's being linked.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/suparnadutt/2017/12/18/dubai-sets-sights-on-becoming-the-worlds-first-blockchain-powered-government/#6d4ff04454ba

Read carefully the second page  "Additionally, local startup ArabianChain is helping to move inter-governmental paperwork onto the blockchain, and Dubai Future Accelerators"

Fair enough, I didn't see a page 2. However, It's only a passing 'Dubai state of play' comment and not a more substantial Forbes feature on Arabian Chain. I don't think it's enough to say "We've been in Forbes".

You consider cooperation Arabianchain with Dubai government it's fake?
Crypto McPoopypants

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

Stop FUDDING.

Seriously.
Its immoral.

Dont call SCAM!

Read carefully the second page  "Additionally, local startup ArabianChain is helping to move inter-governmental paperwork onto the blockchain, and Dubai Future Accelerators"

Where did I ever say this project is fake? I would like more transparency is all. I think the supporters deserve that and not the other...

youretz

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

Stop FUDDING.

Seriously.
Its immoral.

Dont call SCAM!

Where did I ever say this project is fake? I would like more transparency is all. I think the supporters deserve that and not the other...

I agree with you that the devs need to have more fellowship with the community. But it seems to me that in 2018 will be the year of Arabianchain if they follow their roadmap.
SANGOKHAN

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:31:26 PM

Still no rich list on the explorer. They only take an hour to implement. So pray tell, since dbix was launched why have they not found an hour to implement a rich list? I'll tell you why it's by design. They don't want you to see what shenanigans they're up to with price manipulating. You're all getting scammed and some of you are so blind you still shout from the rooftops to hold. When you've finally woken up and smelt the coffee you'd have learned a very valuable lesson.

Its true man..  Sad
DBIXDBIX

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:44:41 PM

I told you guys , this is just little price up

i calling that dust in the eyes
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:05:09 PM

Still no rich list on the explorer. They only take an hour to implement. So pray tell, since dbix was launched why have they not found an hour to implement a rich list? I'll tell you why it's by design. They don't want you to see what shenanigans they're up to with price manipulating. You're all getting scammed and some of you are so blind you still shout from the rooftops to hold. When you've finally woken up and smelt the coffee you'd have learned a very valuable lesson.

Its true man..  Sad
yes its could be the truth but i did not loss hope on dbix yet
and i am keeping an eye on this project and maybe dev team will do something good on developments side
because i thing marketing is already done a lot now time to developments and make progress in
now a lot of peoples saying its a scam but its not the first time people saying this about dbix
i did invest on dbix but not to much i can take risk a few hundred dollers by taking hold dbix for long time
this is called trading if you never risk surely you will never earn
Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

This is the official telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/GADyMUJEd_zLHbjfM0OwdQ please join for more informations.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:16:31 AM

To all FUDDERS what can you say about this?

https://twitter.com/diyaz_ludba/status/946760271044935681

Crypto McPoopypants

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:48:31 AM

I'm interested in what you say about it? You've introduced it... What is your point?

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:58:04 AM

I'm interested in what you say about it? You've introduced it... What is your point?

the point is, there's a real investors coming and invested in arabianchain..
Crypto McPoopypants

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:30:46 AM

the point is, there's a real investors coming and invested in arabianchain..

That news was from earlier this year, it's old. That Twitter post is a poorly put together recap of 'what happened in 2017'. There was nothing new to get excited about it. And, if there was something to get excited about I would hope it is something better than Arabian Chain receives less than $1m in investment

semaforo

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:21:51 AM

Arabian chain may have a lot of potential for b2b blockchain application in the gulf countries, but overall the potential return for investors getting into Ummati at this stage is probably much greater.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:30:06 AM

Arabian chain may have a lot of potential for b2b blockchain application in the gulf countries, but overall the potential return for investors getting into Ummati at this stage is probably much greater.

you are really an idiot talking about your shit project and calling it Islamic, and the same time trying to hype your project on the thread of other coin, is this islamic???

this is the second time that you post in this thread, no one from the DBIX Team post any thing bad about your project,and you trying to show that your project is better....

i don't think that your behavior correct and respect the islamic behavior.only trolling...

Please don't post any more here,and do your marketing in your thread and not here.

BTW islamic Banking is Arabianchain Idea

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
DBIXDBIX

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:17:41 PM

Who think this is last time to see this cheap price ?

https://i.imgur.com/zEg6yZH.png
DBIXDBIX

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:23:26 PM

I must tell what is see in last time

if you buy some coin logic is to same amount you can see in buy orders or little more

i never see that , why becose you buying from dev

and what that mean ............price must go down (devs lose interest)  or devs selling project
CCHIC

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:22:43 AM

I must tell what is see in last time

if you buy some coin logic is to same amount you can see in buy orders or little more

i never see that , why becose you buying from dev

and what that mean ............price must go down (devs lose interest)  or devs selling project

Why don't lose interest in DBIX then? Just leave it as it is and find another coin.
semaforo

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:25:37 PM

you are really an idiot talking about your shit project and calling it Islamic, and the same time trying to hype your project on the thread of other coin, is this islamic???

this is the second time that you post in this thread, no one from the DBIX Team post any thing bad about your project,and you trying to show that your project is better....

i don't think that your behavior correct and respect the islamic behavior.only trolling...

Please don't post any more here,and do your marketing in your thread and not here.

Fair enough, but I don't think it is unreasonable to consider than some of the people who might be interested in Dubai Coin might also be interested in Ummati. I don't think it is unreasonable to go in a marketplace to an area where people are selling bananas and say, "Hey, I see you guys are interested in buying fruit. Are you interested in apples as well?"

Perhaps you can explain to me what is immoral about this?

I am not trying to say that my project is better- we don't have nearly the funding yet and we are simply at an earlier stage.

A project that is going after the mutual fund market is going to have more potential than one that is going after the remittance market is going to have more potential, for the simple reason that mutual funds are a much bigger market than remittances. This has no reflection at all on the quality of a project- it is only potential.

Yes, I am trying to promote my project, but it is by no means trolling or even against the rules of the forum to discuss a similar project on another project's thread. So I think your reaction is uncalled for. Besides, everyone is unconsciously or consciously pushing their agenda on every thread here, arguing in favor of whatever coins or tokens they own. I'm just being open about it.

It is also insane to say Islamic banking is Arabian Chain's idea. First off, Islamic banking itself is questionable, as is any initiative in the Muslim world to imitate western institutions- the European banking system of the west grew out of the Crusades, do you think it is possible to have an "Islamic Crusader Order?" Maybe the "Islamic Knights Templar?

It is the problematic nature of the modern Islamic banking industry that we are trying to address. Even if we weren't focusing on a completely different model of financing, you can't possibly claim that universal principles of justice and mutual benefit are the exclusive domain of a single project?

Anyone is free to ignore me if they find the posts unhelpful, yourself included.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

please don't put religion in this matter please its is my request
i am in the support of dbix and mark my words that in the 2018 end dbix will be very huge coin in the crypto world
right now i am paitent and holding my dbix.
if anyone needs example just look at ripple coin
semaforo

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

please don't put religion in this matter please its is my request
i am in the support of dbix and mark my words that in the 2018 end dbix will be very huge coin in the crypto world
right now i am paitent and holding my dbix.
if anyone needs example just look at ripple coin

I think you're probably right.
Persoally I  believe in a multi-chain future, ie. That there are fundamental scaling limits to blockchain that may (probably) not be resolved. This means we are probably looking at a future of thousands of chains, and people NEED some kind of principle to motivate them to choose one chain as their "home" chain.

In this future national chains are a definite reality, and recently a Jewish coin was realeased called BitCoen. The fact is a lot of people with a lot of money care about religion when choosing what coin to invest in.

Within Islamic law there are differences of opinion, however, and one of these is the legality of murabaha contracts. Some people believe they are too similar to interest, others don't.

Business ethics and regulatory approval matters just as much with blockchains and Islamic values and jurisprudence as it does for a company in a national market- like any company, a blockchain requires people to use its services in order to thrive.

With bitcoin since it was the first of its kind, just being a blockchain was enough to guarantee success. This is not the case anymore, even technological superiority does not guarantee the success of a blockchain over other chains with bigger user bases.

As I understand it, Arabian Chain is going after big companies and high net worth individuals in the Persian gulf area, and trying to get them to use DBIX by offering high quality services and Arabic language support on the chain. In my opinion, this is one of the wisest approaches to building a user base in the crypto space currently. It's more challenging, however, because many Arab societies are very traditiinal and resistan to new ways of doing things, with good reason.

If a technological innovation can appeal to those traditional sensibilities, it very much increases its appeal to a very large group of potential users. This is why I don't necessarily agree that religion should be left entirely out of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: