Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - 8,000 MH/s of ETH miners  (Read 3859 times)
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:47:18 AM

so 8000 mh usng 54 kwatts at 120,000 usd correct  ?

PSU and case gpus mobos shipping inculded?

how about the racks?

All included except racks.  These are literally plug and play units....give em power and they are mining. Maximum flexibility for miners.  Rack em your way.

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
Subw

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:25:32 AM

May I ask which (and how many) mobos each rig have?
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:14:47 PM

One each

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
sony87

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:34:57 PM

One each

sorry for the not related to topic question - what model is the mobo and those fans in front, are they throw air outside the case or throwing inside ?

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:36:12 PM

One each

sorry for the not related to topic question - what model is the mobo and those fans in front, are they throw air outside the case or throwing inside ?

Msi Z97 gaming 5. 

Those fans are on the front pulling air inside. 

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

Sweet setup. Are you located in the US? How much do you pay in electricity bill in your area?
sony87

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:19:19 PM

One each

Msi Z97 gaming 5. 

Those fans are on the front pulling air inside. 

how did you included the 8th GPU ? 1->3 riser ?

fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:56:01 AM

I may be in the market for a large scale setup like this but the price seems a lil high. The price breaks down to about $2450 per unit but there is only about $1500 in hardware per unit max from what you have described. Could you break down how you came up with the figure you are asking?

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:01:22 AM

I may be in the market for a large scale setup like this but the price seems a lil high. The price breaks down to about $2450 per unit but there is only about $1500 in hardware per unit max from what you have described. Could you break down how you came up with the figure you are asking?

Price is based on earnings potential.  However, if you look at the secondary market the value far exceeds $1500.

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:11:13 PM

Bumping.....still looking for offers. 

Great chance for a turn key farm with a ton of profit potential. 

TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

I thought ethereum was going POS soon? These can be adapted to something else xmr, dash even.
Theneogeo

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

It's a great setup... I think OP wants way to much for it
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:37:22 AM

I'm curious how you arrived at that bizarre conclusion.

Theneogeo

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:43:16 AM

How is it 'bazaar' when you can build the set up minus the case for roughly 1500$ used ( high balling ), so roughly $75,000.  Sure, you saved time setting up, but $50,000 for your time and plus it's "used"...  the price on 380 are roughly $100-110 used, MSI board which allows you the 8 cards is used around $100 new $149 and EVGA 1300 are cheap because people bought them by the BOAT loads for miners... I would like to know how you justify charging that much?  Because some company tries to sell these machines to new people that don't do research ( which is their target ) But you're on a ( probably the most known ) forum for mining and you toss that number out here?  These machines are 3000 USD ( again rip off, no even semi educacted miner would pay that )  I just don't see how you can coe to the conclusion of " potential " earning to charge that much
Can you show the hardware " far exceeding " $1500 value mark?
It is a great setup... But I think more realistic price offer would be $75,000
Eagleone

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

Dude but the cases are sweet and 8 cards is cool as well

there are enough people (myself) who can't build these

How much for singles
jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 2105
Merit: 1397

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:20:45 AM

good to see the rigs I worked on being in good use Wink

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:11:08 PM

How is it 'bazaar' when you can build the set up minus the case for roughly 1500$ used ( high balling ), so roughly $75,000.  Sure, you saved time setting up, but $50,000 for your time and plus it's "used"...  the price on 380 are roughly $100-110 used, MSI board which allows you the 8 cards is used around $100 new $149 and EVGA 1300 are cheap because people bought them by the BOAT loads for miners... I would like to know how you justify charging that much?  Because some company tries to sell these machines to new people that don't do research ( which is their target ) But you're on a ( probably the most known ) forum for mining and you toss that number out here?  These machines are 3000 USD ( again rip off, no even semi educacted miner would pay that )  I just don't see how you can coe to the conclusion of " potential " earning to charge that much

Then build some. Why in the world would anyone sell something for less than 5 months ROI at any point? "Price should really be' discussions are so absolutely useless for this very reason.

tntdgcr

Activity: 219

Bitcoin Mining Hosting

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 02:23:36 PM

Then build some. Why in the world would anyone sell something for less than 5 months ROI at any point? "Price should really be' discussions are so absolutely useless for this very reason.

bit amazing isn't it .... comical assumptions like EVGA1300s when the systems run on 1050s ... bit hard for people to reconcile value when operating on bad data sets. with ETH @ 50 , these dual mining monsters are chugging along. they are all on ethOS 1.2.0 / claymore , dual mining. less than .5% GPU RMA issues on a deployment this big. I could go on, but than someone would educate me on density and heat management.

@jstefanop - Blue Man speaks very highly of you, I'd love to open some dialog out West about what you're.

OregonMines is expanding. Are you expanding with us?
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:52:12 PM

bit amazing isn't it .... comical assumptions like EVGA1300s when the systems run on 1050s ... bit hard for people to reconcile value when operating on bad data sets. with ETH @ 50 , these dual mining monsters are chugging along. they are all on ethOS 1.2.0 / claymore , dual mining. less than .5% GPU RMA issues on a deployment this big. I could go on, but than someone would educate me on density and heat management.

@jstefanop - Blue Man speaks very highly of you, I'd love to open some dialog out West about what you're.

I could go on, but than someone would educate me on density and heat management.

I LOL'd quite hard at this.  So good. 

Theneogeo

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

I am trying too Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: