Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZAYEDCOIN -New AltCoin for the Arab World.  (Read 2137 times)
ZayedCoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:56:49 AM

yes

Bitrated user: UAE
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Exteritoriality

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:02:21 PM

Then if you are going on with this project you need to fix transfers to and from yobit.net or arrange other exchange. If that is not done then this all thread has no meaning!
ZayedCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:28:42 PM

Then if you are going on with this project you need to fix transfers to and from yobit.net or arrange other exchange. If that is not done then this all thread has no meaning!
You are right. We have been asking yobit.net to fix this issue and at the same time we have spoken to Kraken , Livecoin and Polinex .. So they are asking to generate Volumes so they can be listed. So my team is working on them ..
We got through livecoin and we will be listing soon .

We may even get our own debit card connected with VISA/Mastercard which is 2 months down the lane.

Thank you very much for your suggestion .. Indeed it is very valuable for us.

lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:42:22 AM

why your coin very cheap and investors go a way from it??
dannon

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:03:02 PM

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM.

Why do you think this coin of a scam?

Sad Sad Anyone else sick of trying to join signature campaigns and being denied after you have worn their signature for a week? Sad Sad
THEmoro

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

why you're not active in twitter / facebook ..please give us new officiel zydcoin twitter/facebook page ...and what about that site zayedcoin.com is that yours or zayedcoin.net ??..or both !!
can you inform us about your plan please so we can invest in your dead coin Smiley  
+ can you give us your real name / facebook / twitter or skype like walid did .."walid = DBIC dev " do you know him ..you should try to be like that great person
tat3088

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:38:33 AM

Zayedcoin added in listing Bpool

Start mining

Pool mining fee 1.5%

Happy mining!!!
Nicolas Tesla

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

Hi devs, Want to get some price increase ?

Then implement Segregated Witness, SPV wallet, the Lightning Network and keep block-size low such as 1 or 2 MB to keep decentralization of your project.

You are a copy of BTC anyway. Smiley

I might buy some of it Smiley

HINT: there is huge demand from those coins with those parameter above Smiley
balu1

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:05:17 PM

Pool  ZYD
http://www.criptoman.net
-o stratum+tcp://92.51.46.40:3342 -u your wallet address -p any (diff-auto)
Good luck
Hi, dev!
Please add new pool to OP

tezaurop

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:54:09 AM

Welcome Investors , Clients , Customers to the world of ZayedCoin ..
We are formally launching our Coin in UAE , US ,UK & India but we are in the process of a perfect plan for our investors/Clients. Our main motive and mission is that all our customers should benefit from it.

We will positing soon with all the launches. May God Bless us !

To Begin:

ZayedCoin Technology LLC with collaboration from ADS Securities (Regulated by Central Bank of UAE) providing you with our Exclusive Free Exam Invitation (Beta Version) for Introduction to FX Markets Exam absolutely free. Get Certified and become Financial Independent now !!!

Please click on the link to Enter in your Exam :
https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=mtgymdq1mqetyw

Click on the GROUPON Deals to avail Great Discount:

https://www.groupon.ae/deals/zayedcoin

Thanks and Regards,

Directror- Zayedcoin

Any bounty campaign like local translations, signcamp ?
milrun0

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:59:29 AM

Why aren't Yobit withdrawals working?

Their support is saying they need the developers to give them updated source code for the wallet before they allow deposits and withdrawals to function again. Shouldn't this be something that is sorted already? Anyone else have this issue?
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:59:09 PM

Why do you choose audience for targeting from UAE , US ,UK & India? Because  the most favorable conditions for the development of this idea only in the UAE
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:20:47 PM

waiting for the detail information. i think this information is not enough and need to be updatted because no info about coin spesification, team behind this project and the roadmap project.

bitcointalk.org
ZayedCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

PLease note that ZAYEDCOIN is currently not associated with any identity , or any firm whatsoever and currently there is no management team currently involved now.
THE ANN which was done previously was just a brainstorming session but no affiliation or whatsoever happened.
I would request all the investor to no to invest currently on this project .

gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

yes it is true, why many people say this project scam and you also say this scam. what is your reason to say this project scam?
please answer I want to know the reason why I can consider this project.
ZayedCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

yes it is true, why many people say this project scam and you also say this scam. what is your reason to say this project scam?
please answer I want to know the reason why I can consider this project.

This was not a scam , the concept was good . but No Management , No Roadmap , no dedicated team to work on it . Twice we tried to revive this but it didn't . It is our responsibility to inform everyone about this project not achieving the target and we do not want to speculate false hopes in the market about this coin. We all had hopes for this project but failed.
But many more are there in the market and thats the positive side , we wish all of the other coins all the very best and a prosperous future to them all .

couponsavinguae

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 06:11:34 AM

Bitcoin was invented in 2009 by a person (or group) who called himself Satoshi Nakamoto. His stated goal was to create "a new electronic cash system" that was "completely decentralized with no server or central authority." After cultivating the concept and technology, in 2011, Nakamoto turned over the source code and domains to others in the bitcoin community, and subsequently vanished. https://www.couponsavingsuae.com/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: