Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Search for Bitcoin Seller who accept SEPA, Paypal ...  (Read 585 times)
Knoedl (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:19:52 PM

... you can read it in the Subject !
i want to safe custom fees and hope to find a trusted bitcoin seller who can sell me bitcoins.
I search for an long time service... if you want a fast cheap illegal transaction please go away.... thank you!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Knoedl (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:45:31 PM

is there no one who can sell bitcoin?
James007uk

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:18:17 PM

is there no one who can sell bitcoin?
You can do it here with paypal

Just take off the aff link if you do not want me to get a ref allowance

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=zGMYyyK2YWb
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:53:41 PM

i want to safe custom fees and hope to find a trusted bitcoin seller who can sell me bitcoins.
I search for an long time service... if you want a fast cheap illegal transaction please go away.... thank you!
The place you are looking for is Localbitcoins. There sellers take almost any existing payment method, with custom fees for each one of them. With SEPA you can get pretty good fees. Check it out!
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:13:20 PM

you can buy bitcoin use sepa, in the best placed and good volume transaction in kraken
if use paypal you can use virwox, localbitcoins and paxful

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

Kraken was having the sepa ability and just try them, because i will not recomend the other. But i'm sorry they are not accepting the paypal method.
Zudalar

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:31:58 AM

Try the currency exchange section in this forum. I am sure that you'll find a couple of people wanting to do business.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: