Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling YouTube Channel With 140,000 Subscribers Getting 2 Million Monthly Views  (Read 1882 times)
OpticalJake (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:16:29 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 04:10:58 PM by OpticalJake

Hey guys! I run several mid-large sized following social media accounts fulltime, and I have one that I am looking to sell. Here are the details:

Niche: Music
Video Type: Lyric Videos
Channel Age: 5 Years
Subscriber Count: 143,677
Video Views (Last 30 Days): 2,330,000
Total Video Views: 91,500,000

The YouTube channel has never been monitized as the original focus was building an audience and I have not had the time to focus on turning it into a business. The revenue generating opportunities would include promoting affiliate links (or your own website/s) on the current videos, and partaking in video sponsorships and paid promotions on platforms like famebit.com.

If anyone would be interested in the channel then please send an email to: opticaljake@gmail.com and we can go from there. I'm considering offers over 4 BTC and the transaction can be done via one of the more reputable middlemen here or elsewhere. I'm happy to screenshare analytics and other account details via Skype with interested parties as requested Smiley

Thanks everyone!
Jake.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:55:30 PM

Hey guys! I run several mid-large sized following social media accounts fulltime, and I have one that I am looking to sell. Here are the details:

Niche: Music
Video Type: Lyric Videos
Channel Age: 5 Years
Subscriber Count: 143,677
Video Views (Last 30 Days): 2,330,000
Total Video Views: 91,500,000

The YouTube channel has never been monitized as the original focus was building an audience and I have not had the time to focus on turning it into a business. The revenue generating opportunities would include promoting affiliate links (or your own website/s) on the current videos, and partaking in video sponsorships and paid promotions on platforms like famebit.com.

If anyone would be interested in the channel then please send an email to: opticaljake@gmail.com and we can go from there. My asking price is 5 BTC and the transaction can be done via one of the more reputable middlemen here or elsewhere. Before the transaction would begin I'd be open to having a call and screen sharing the account details, videos, analytics, etc. via Skype.

Thanks everyone!
Jake.

Pls send me the channel URL and the price you are expecting to sell for
OpticalJake (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

Hey Kirch, will send you a PM now. Cheers mate!

Jake.
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:26:50 PM

Hes wanting 4btc . Yeah bud you will sell on here no problem
OpticalJake (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:53:22 PM

I can understand it to seem overpriced to someone not in the industry, however it's a very reasonable asking price. I am about to close a sponsorship deal which would be 0.4 BTC per month to have someone's link in the descriptions on the current videos, meaning the buyer of the channel would make back the investment in less than a year without working on it. With work, it would only take 4-8 months to be profitable, then once it has proven revenue could be resold as a business through a broker for 24x monthly profits.
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:02:03 PM

I dont doubt its valuable .

The thing is YOU are a newbie so no trust

4btc will not change hands on this forum . Just sayin .
OpticalJake (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:07:45 PM

Yeah no worries mate. I mean, obviously the transaction would go through a reputable middleman service. But I do agree that it's unlikely I'll get a sale as I am a newbie here. No harm in trying though Smiley
user27

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:13:12 PM

Please send me the youtube channel link in PM if that is possible.

But no way i'm paying 4 BTC For it lol. EVerything goes for relatively cheaper on this forum.

I'd say that if you're looking to sell it do so over a trading platform that does not involve bitcoin, or do so in private. You'll get a better price for it.

OpticalJake (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

Please send me the youtube channel link in PM if that is possible.

But no way i'm paying 4 BTC For it lol. EVerything goes for relatively cheaper on this forum.

I'd say that if you're looking to sell it do so over a trading platform that does not involve bitcoin, or do so in private. You'll get a better price for it.
Hey, sure thing I'll PM you the link now, however don't worry about making a lowball offer as it's not worth me selling it for less than that (I already have an offer for in USD for a little over 3btc that I've declined). I figured I'd bump the thread again here just in case anyone would be interested, but I will just outsource the management of the channel and keep it if I can't get a better price.

Cheers mate Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: