Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OVERVIEW OF ALTCOIN TRADING PLATFORMS  (Read 2267 times)
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:19:53 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 04:21:33 AM by pcoin

Hello community,
I will like us to discuss our experiences at different altcoin exchanges that we transact but for the purpose of direction we need to tell the community the website name and url, trading fees (%), withdrawer fees, customer supports time of response and other relevant information.
This thread shall be updated based on the information supplied here.

Website name
Address
Trading fees
withdrawer fees
Customer supports
other information

I do hope that this thread will assist in choosing a credible altcoin exchange.

OVERVIEW OF ALTCOIN TRADING PLATFORMS

I WEBSITE NAME I          ADDRESS                 I TRADING FEES I WITHDRAWER FEES        I CUSTOMER SUPPORTS           I OTHER INFO
I POLONIEX        I www.poloniex.com              I 0.20%            I     20K SATS                 I EXCELLENT                          I HIGH VOLUME TRADING
I BITTREX          I https://bittrex.com              I 0.25%            I     20K SATS                 I                                          I
I Liqui               I http://liqui.io                      I 0.25%            I     30K SATS                 I N/A                                    I NEW EXCHANGE
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

Website name  : poloniex
Address          : poloniex.com
Trading fees    : 0.20%
withdrawer fees : 20k satoshi
Customer supports : is very good responsive, if you have problem you can ask in chatbox livechat
other information : the best volume transaction altcoin exchanger
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:46:00 AM

Thank you ArdiPrabowo for the polo info, i think it is also necessary for us to include the waiting period for btc deposit and withdrawer, we need this info in order to know which exchange that has the fastest deposit and withdrawer time frame.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:08:38 AM

Thank you ArdiPrabowo for the polo info, i think it is also necessary for us to include the waiting period for btc deposit and withdrawer, we need this info in order to know which exchange that has the fastest deposit and withdrawer time frame.
I don't think it is relevent. The time always varies a lot. There are so many reasons to cause the delay, like network congestion, wallet maintence etc

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:39:54 AM

I don't think it is relevent. The time always varies a lot. There are so many reasons to cause the delay, like network congestion, wallet maintence etc
You are definitely right about this assertion but if i may ask; is there any network that purposely delays deposit and withdrawer of btc to and from their network ? If your answer is no i will agree that the column is not needed.
This thread is to guide users, check and balance the exchangers.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:11:07 AM

i think it is best if you add the link to the "fee page" of each of these exchanges unless you are willing to write down all the details and update it regularly which is not practically possible.
for example trading fee of some of these exchanges change with your trade volume in some interval (usually 1 month) so it is best to link the page. also the withdrawal fee is different for each coin which again is listed in that page.

here is my favorite:
bittrex (https://bittrex.com/):
trade fee: 0.25% https://bittrex.com/Fees
withdrawal fee: 20K satoshi
support: never had to use it so far Smiley

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:28:49 AM

Thread updated.
I decided to use the information supplied by people based on popularity of the trading website rather than doing a personal survey.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:56:54 PM

When proposing to add a new exchange website I would like people to have a longer experience there and then write their proposal, for me I would like to add in the list also liqui, it has become trending lately by adding TIME and being the most traded coin there at xxxBTC volume within 24h. I didn't had any issue until now so I can't write how their costumer support is.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:37:18 AM

When proposing to add a new exchange website I would like people to have a longer experience there and then write their proposal, for me I would like to add in the list also liqui, it has become trending lately by adding TIME and being the most traded coin there at xxxBTC volume within 24h. I didn't had any issue until now so I can't write how their costumer support is.
I agreed that good experience about a site is necessary in order to give review about them however bad review about a trading platform can also be cross checked by someone else or myself.
Kindly give more information about liqui.
Thank you.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:47:48 PM

Customer supports : is very good responsive, if you have problem you can ask in chatbox livechat
Well I just add other informations about poloniex based on my experience,
poloniex supports on smartphone too, so we can check the movement of price
 just on our smartphone or we can open positions (buy or sell) on every where,
no depend on computers or laptop when we will trade it is save our time.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:00:08 PM

Well I just add other informations about poloniex based on my experience,
poloniex supports on smartphone too, so we can check the movement of price
 just on our smartphone or we can open positions (buy or sell) on every where,
no depend on computers or laptop when we will trade it is save our time.

Thank you for your additional your additional information about poloniex, I will update it as soon as possible.
I expect more exchange platform information in order to build an authority thread about cryptocoin trading platforms.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:34:39 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 11:54:40 PM by n691309

I agreed that good experience about a site is necessary in order to give review about them however bad review about a trading platform can also be cross checked by someone else or myself.
Kindly give more information about liqui.
Thank you.
There are many other exchanges that does not worth mentioning here because we may waste times to others because some exchanges do not have enough popularity and the coins that they list are brand new and unknown for the community which almost all of them will turn into a big loss.
To be correct with the OP here is the format of the Liqui:

Website name: Liqui
Address: http://liqui.io/
Trading fees: 0.25%
withdrawer fees: 0.0003
Customer supports: N/A
other information: A new exchange that is performing good, adding new altcoins where we can't see anywhere else or we see first at this exhange. Top traded coins at the moment that worth mentioning and probably trading or investing there are: TIME (Chronobank), ETH, ICN, GNT and WAVES.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:25:16 AM

I quite understood that there are some trading exchange sites that are not worth mentioning and that is one of the reason that makes me to leave the thread unmoderated giving everybody the opportunity to bring forward their experiences from any website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: