Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS  (Read 21502 times)
dsen31

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

It was supposed to be January 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

i read that it will be dropped by  5th of january  in bittrex, still waiting but the price dropped to 11 bucks already, so i dont think the price will be high by the end of the drop
Would you mind giving the source link of this information?
BTW, Ignis is being traded here: https://www.aex.com/page/trade.html?trade_coin_name=IGNIS
The price is not that good though.
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:48:48 AM

i read that it will be dropped by  5th of january  in bittrex, still waiting but the price dropped to 11 bucks already, so i dont think the price will be high by the end of the drop
BTW, Ignis is being traded here: https://www.aex.com/page/trade.html?trade_coin_name=IGNIS

Hello. In the section: - IGNIS in exchanges - you can read this: "Our recommendation is to wait until January 5th and if you still do not see your IGNIS balance contact your exchange". Jelurida asks us to understand that the integration process can take several days and that it is important to be patient. Here you have the reference where I read the information written above: https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

Do the coins have to be moved back to the exchange instead of NXT wallet to get the Ignis?

agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

sad for NXT holder now price rapidly going down but it's ok IGNIS will grow up. Smiley
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

Hello. In the section: - IGNIS in exchanges - you can read this: "Our recommendation is to wait until January 5th and if you still do not see your IGNIS balance contact your exchange". Jelurida asks us to understand that the integration process can take several days and that it is important to be patient. Here you have the reference where I read the information written above: https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home

Thanks for sharing this information.
I held some of my Nxt in Bittrex while the snapshot took place.
So it is probable that I will get my Ignis tomorrow.
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

sad for NXT holder now price rapidly going down but it's ok IGNIS will grow up. Smiley

i did expect this but still hodl NXT.
just be patient .. you will see..
New Gui for Ardor is great.
I also have my IGNIS there..... Cheesy

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

people who get IGNIS tokens are really lucky because the price continues to increase even though the price is still below when the first listing but he has shown that IGNIS token is something special so can not be underestimated
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS when the snapshot begin in Q3 2017. Buy low now!
MORE info  http://nxt.org/roadmap/  #Nxt #Ardor #IGNIS

The initial research phase of Nxt 2.0 has passed. Pooling their experience of working on Nxt 1.0 for over two years, Core devs Jean-Luc, Riker, ScripterRon and Petko have already started the first phase of coding for Nxt 2.0.
Coding Nxt 2.0 will take time. The Core Team does not want to launch an overhyped and half-finished system, but wants to make sure the new platform holds up to the high standards you have come to expect from Nxt 1.0. We consider this  to be the de-facto reference standard of stability and performance that a blockchain platform should adhere to.

Initial coding has started a few weeks ago and is expected to take at least the rest of 2016.

Testnet
At the time of writing, the Core Team aims to launch the first version of the Nxt 2.0 Testnet very early in 2017. During the Testnet phase of the software, there will be many rewrites and tweaks based on user feedback and continuous use of the platform. The Testnet phase will last for at least six months to make absolutely sure the first live version will be safe and trustworthy at launch.

Mainnet
At the time of writing, it is estimated that the first live version of Nxt 2.0 will launch in Q3 of 2017.

More details on the implementation cycle can be found in in this post (Word version, PDF version)

Nxt Features

Nxt 2.0 will retain ALL Features of the Nxt 1.0 platform.

Below you will find an outline on how each current feature will be ported to the new IGNIS Child Chain at launch.

Account Numbers
Account numbers are preserved. Since the mapping from secret phrase, to public key, to account id will not change, your 1.0 pass phrase will correspond to the account with the exact same number on 2.0. Existing 1.0 users will be able to login to Nxt 2.0 with their existing passphrase.
The Account table will be global, and each account can have balances in any of the Child Chain tokens, as well as in IGNIS.

Assets
Existing Nxt 1.0 Assets or Asset Transaction History will NOT be ported directly to the IGNIS Child Chain.
Since the Nxt 1.0 blockchain will continue to exist, the Core Team believes it is better to leave the choice of when and how to move to Nxt 2.0 in the hands of the Asset Issuers themselves.
This is probably best done by burning existing Assets, requiring them to be sent to the issuer account in order to issue new Nxt 2.0 Assets in exchange. Or it could be done by each asset issuer declaring a height at which they will take a snapshot of 1.0 asset balances, and then re-distributing those on 2.0.
Assets will be universal on Nxt 2.0, which means that for any Asset, regardless on which Child Chain it was originally issued, any Child Chain that will allow its trade will be able to trade it.

MS Currencies
MS Currencies themselves are also universal, and will be possible to trade on any Child Chain. MS Currency names and codes existing in Nxt 1.0 WILL be ported to the IGNIS Child Chain, including the currency balances for all accounts. Their transaction history will not be.
The Core Team will provide support to any MS currencies that want to transition to a Child Chain, i.e. start a Child Chain with a token distribution based on this MS currency.
MS Currency names and codes will be unique within Child Chains only. This will eliminate the possibility of name squatting across chains. The proposed format for MS Currency names will be CURRENCYNAMECODE.CHILDCHAINCODE, for instance ELEMS.IGNIS.

Arbitrary Messages
No Messages will be ported from 1.0 to 2.0

Tagged Data
No Tagged Data will be ported from 1.0 to 2.0

Digital Goods
No products or sales will be ported from 1.0 to 2.0

Aliases
Existing 1.0 Nxt Aliases will be ported to the IGNIS Child Chain. Just like with MS Currency names and codes, alias names will be unique within their Child Chain only. Globally, aliases will be appended with a Child Chain suffix, to signify which chain they belong to. By default, alias name not appended with a Child Chain suffix will be assumed to belong to the IGNIS Child Chain.

Voting
Voting will be available on each Child Chain.
Open or finished Polls will NOT be ported to the 2.0 chain. Running polls will need to finish on the Nxt 1.0 chain.

Phasing
Phasing will be available on each side chain.
Current Account Control Setting will NOT be ported to the new IGNIS Child Chain.

Leasing
Account Leasing will be retained, but on the Ardor Main Chain only, as only IGNIS balances are used to provide blockchain security (forge). Existing 1.0 Leases will not be transferred but will have to be recreated.

Plugins
Nxt 2.0 will support Plugins, but existing Plugins will need fixes to work with the new Nxt 2.0 platform.

Nxt Old

What will happen to 1.0?
The Nxt Core Devs are committed to providing support, bug fixes and any possible emergency updates for the Nxt 1.0 chain.
It will not be necessary to burn your 1.0 coins to receive 2.0 tokens, and you are free to trade your Ardor Tokens which you will receive after the snapshot period has ended.

The Core Team wants to make migrations to Nxt 2.0 as easy as possible, so is allowing a wide window for making this move.
In short, nothing will change for Nxt 1.0, except that active work on new features will come to a halt. The platform will be actively maintained, so users will still benefit from a secure and well-kept platform.
The Core Team will also provide help and support for users that wish to move their enterprises from Nxt 1.0 to 2.0.

Nxt Token Distribution

Nxt 2.0’s prime innovation is to split the blockchain into a main chain that is used for consensus creation only, and multiple child chains that keep separate ledgers of transactions, each child chain using its own coin/token..

This means that there will initially be two distributions of tokens: one for the Ardor main chain token, and one for the token for the first child chain, IGNIS, to be launched.

The Core Developers recognise the tremendous contributions of the investors and holders of the original Nxt 1.0, without whom Nxt 2.0 would not be possible, and have decided to grant them exclusive rights to these new tokens.

It is important to note that Nxt 2.0 does not mean Nxt 1.0 will cease to exist! The Core Team is committed to continue providing support to Nxt 1.0 for at least one year after the Nxt 2.0 launch, and possibly further.

There will be no burning of Nxt 1.0 needed in order to receive either Ardor or IGNIS Tokens.

Distribution:

Ardor (Main Chain Tokens)
All NXT holders are eligible to receive Ardor Tokens at launch of the Mainnet.
Shortly after the release of Nxt 1.9, (intended to be the last major release on the Nxt 1.0 branch) the Nxt Software will start taking periodic snapshots of all users’ NXT balances, at regular intervals (most likely once an hour), for a period of three months.
The NXT balances in each account will be averaged over this full three month period, and at the end all accounts will be automatically credited with a token representing their Ardor holdings, issued as an Asset on the Nxt asset exchange.
This Ardor Asset will be freely tradeable.
The distribution of the real Ardor coins (to be done at the launch of the Nxt 2.0 Mainnet in Q3 2017) will be based on the ownership of Ardor Assets on the 1.9 blockchain, taken at the point of time when the 2.0 Genesis block is created, shortly before that launch.

IGNIS (Transaction Tokens for the IGNIS Child Chain)
The distribution of the IGNIS Tokens will be based on each account’s NXT holdings at the time of the Nxt 2.0 Genesis block creation.
At the time of writing, the Core Devs have decided to credit 50% of these holdings to each new IGNIS Account, while reserving 50% of IGNIS for funding of the development team, business development and other operations that will need funding to make the Nxt 2.0 project a success.
The Core Devs acknowledge that not including this step in the distribution of 2013 was a mistake in the first place, which has left the project chronically underfunded. As a donation based model is not sustainable, they decided to opt for the allocation of 50% for project development and sustainability.
7 thoughts on “Announcing Nxt 2.0!”

Peter says:   
    May 23, 2016 at 7:20 pm   

Exciting times!!

IGNIS airdrop landed in my ARDR wallet. Looking forward to this being on Bittrex Cheesy
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

Has anyone already received coins for the Bitrex exchange account? I still have not credited anything. Or this exchanger will not spend the accrual of coins?

Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

No, Nothing received in the bittrex account. I am also waiting for my IGNIS.
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

No, Nothing received in the bittrex account. I am also waiting for my IGNIS.

I'm also waiting for my coins. While they will give us and the price will fall several times. And I would like to sell this coin at an expensive price  Roll Eyes

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:10:50 AM

absolutely right, I've got it on my own. Thus for some days ago, many underestimate the ignis, here's the result of ignis. Thanks ignis  Cool Cool
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:48:31 AM

Thanks for sharing this information.
I held some of my Nxt in Bittrex while the snapshot took place.
So it is probable that I will get my Ignis tomorrow.

In my bittrex account at this time (5 January 12:47 UTC) bittrex dont give the afferent numbers of IGNIS but I think will be in few hours or maybe few days, because at block of snapshot I was holder of some dozens of NXT. Will await.
mirceadinita

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:16:52 AM

bittrex and poloniex will add ignis?
Bittrex will record and distribute IGNIS, but I don't know if poloniex will release IGNIS and launch transactions because IGNIS's coinage rules are too strict.

Not to much informations about IGNIS on the internet. I also take a look on graphics from coinmarketcap and it seems like a pump and dump ....

There are better coins on market then this.
hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:35:51 AM

Until now, i'm still holding my NXT and ignis. but there's no sign of the alt coin will be rising or pump again. So, what should I do?
I must still hold or sell it?
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:46:59 AM

I think it's a good idea for a new coin, by giving coin IGNIS for free will attract a lot of devotees. one of them I bought NXT and get 27 IGNIS.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:14:55 AM

Until now, i'm still holding my NXT and ignis. but there's no sign of the alt coin will be rising or pump again. So, what should I do?
I must still hold or sell it?
have you guys receive already your ignis me until now didnt receive yet and im still holding my nxt for a loss i bought itv@1.67$ now its just $.50+
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

Like you,  I and more we bought Nxt before the snapshot in 28 december in order to receive 0.5 IGNIS for every 1 NXT, but until now the bittrex exchange not give us nothing. I understand the exchanges need some time to implement the new coin, and will await because in posible in this days exchanges can start the IGNIS distribution.
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:16:56 AM

anyone know IGNIS distribution in HitBTC ? iam just hold my NXT before snapshot but until now didn't received.. anyone please tell me the date distribution IGNIS in HitBTC. still hold my NXT for recovery my capital, hope february NXT will big PUMP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: