Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS  (Read 21502 times)
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

anyone know IGNIS distribution in HitBTC ? iam just hold my NXT before snapshot but until now didn't received.. anyone please tell me the date distribution IGNIS in HitBTC. still hold my NXT for recovery my capital, hope february NXT will big PUMP

I have the same question but in Bittrex.

Until now, i'm still holding my NXT and ignis. but there's no sign of the alt coin will be rising or pump again. So, what should I do?
I must still hold or sell it?

My opinion - you should have sold 50% of your NXT for ~10k satoshis right before IGNIS distribution.
Now NXT price 3.2k satoshis looks not much promising.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

anyone know IGNIS distribution in HitBTC ? iam just hold my NXT before snapshot but until now didn't received.. anyone please tell me the date distribution IGNIS in HitBTC. still hold my NXT for recovery my capital, hope february NXT will big PUMP

I have the same question but in Bittrex.

Until now, i'm still holding my NXT and ignis. but there's no sign of the alt coin will be rising or pump again. So, what should I do?
I must still hold or sell it?

My opinion - you should have sold 50% of your NXT for ~10k satoshis right before IGNIS distribution.
Now NXT price 3.2k satoshis looks not much promising.

I also bought NXT over 10k and I expect to recover with IGNIS. In the future in the medium and long term, I think IGNIS will be worth more than just after the distribution. However, we are always tempted to sell immediately to have liquid btc to invest in other coins.
chromium jedi

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

i come here hope to get more information about distribution IGNIS, especially in hitbtc
i already hold some NXT and lose at some price, not much but still loss money when i cut loss  Grin
but it looks like there is no valid information nowadays about this IGNIS
with IGNIS price in $10, i will get profit, but if everyone do sell at once and the price drop, atleast i want to get $4

CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:53:56 AM

i come here hope to get more information about distribution IGNIS, especially in hitbtc
i already hold some NXT and lose at some price, not much but still loss money when i cut loss  Grin
with IGNIS price in $10, i will get profit, but if everyone do sell at once and the price drop, atleast i want to get $4

Bad news! Today, the Ignis price is below 1$, as the distribution of ignis has not begun. As you say, everyone will want to sell to recover from the loss. I think that if we lost it, it would be good to keep Ignis in the hope that his price will rise to the point where we can get something extra.
rhyoanime

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:30:09 AM

I participated in the ignis airdrop project. I got some ignis from NXT that I save, but now the price is very cheap. and I have to survive before selling it at high prices. Just HODL

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
InvestorBelarus

Activity: 42
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Message on twitter. We have to wait 2 weeks approximately. Bittrex: https://twitter.com/Bazzykel19/status/949634987392884736
eprocent

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

I just received an email from Nexter about their desire and efforts to help all of as to receive IGNIS from exchanges that accepted the NXT airdrop in 28 december. You can read exactly what they wrote here at https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-january-2018-ii/
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

Ignis is a great coin for the future! I participated in the distribution on bitrex! But still got nothing! bitrex writes that create some wallets! I hope still in January, we will receive them into their personal accounts! But as is now ignis, I was of course striking: stoimosti 5$, then the price goes up to$ 23 back! and so every day! it is certainly remarkable! but the question?!!!! how much it will cost when we all still credited in my account?!!!!)

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

I read somewhere that distribution of Ignis by Hitbtc will take place middle of this month. Can't remember source of the news, though   Cheesy

swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

Bad news! Today, the Ignis price is below 1$, as the distribution of ignis has not begun. As you say, everyone will want to sell to recover from the loss. I think that if we lost it, it would be good to keep Ignis in the hope that his price will rise to the point where we can get something extra.
guys do not lose ponies immediately, there's nothing to be afraid of and panic too. You have to wait at least six months and you will see the real price for this coin. Unambiguously go up.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

I'm looking for information, but I have not found an answer anywhere. According to information on Twitter, the distribution of IGNIS should have already happened, but as I see from the comments in social media, no one received anything, I personally keep Nxt on Bittrex and so far I have not received anything either.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

It seems to me that the whole story with new coins was brought in only to arouse interest in the coin of the NXT. I do not think that now the IGNIS coin will be successful and expensive.

l4s7re4lg4mer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

Depends on quality
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

It seems to me that IGNIS very negatively influences to the  NEXT. The price has fallen very much and I do not see an uptrend in the near future. It already starts to frighten me, even though I believe in NEXT.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
eprocent

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Because there are many who have bought NXT to receive IGNIS, it's obvious why both NXT and IGNIS have such oscillating prices. Both will go down for a while, but within 3-6 months they will begin to stabilize, gradually climb to values ​​where the holders will make good profit.
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

I am still trying to get mine from bittrex. argh. I wish they would move faster on this. Makes me lose faith on the exchange.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

Because there are many who have bought NXT to receive IGNIS, it's obvious why both NXT and IGNIS have such oscillating prices. Both will go down for a while, but within 3-6 months they will begin to stabilize, gradually climb to values ​​where the holders will make good profit.
I agree with you, best strategy for NXT was 50% sell + 50% hold for IGNIS airdrop. Right before IGNIS distribution, NXT price was ~10 000 satoshis, now it is dumped x3.5, right to 2900 satoshis...

nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

Whales are manipulating NXT right now,transaction slowed too much we expected the drop at 1636363 but it is so delayed because there is huge btc coming in.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

I agree with you, best strategy for NXT was 50% sell + 50% hold for IGNIS airdrop. Right before IGNIS distribution, NXT price was ~10 000 satoshis, now it is dumped x3.5, right to 2900 satoshis...
It was expected to be dumped hard.
I still have thousands of Nxt, which is worth holding long term.
Ardor/Ignis will be very big in 2018.
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

I am still trying to get mine from bittrex. argh. I wish they would move faster on this. Makes me lose faith on the exchange.

it is nit the exchange fault that IGNIS do not push a request at bittrex to add their coin there. Adding it to bittrex costs money and work, ignis is doing ntgh , they must add it to the serious exchange like Bittrex is, instead they put it to other exchanges.

Then they should have told holders of NXT to get a wallet and keep the coins there. I think the exchanges are going to have to be regulated or hopefully a central, decentralized exchange comes around. If the exchanges didn't exist then there wouldn't be so much government scrutiny.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: