Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 7173 times)
Gembul

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:48:58 AM

I think not as easy as it dude. I do things like that when my friend asked about bitcoin, but the results are not satisfactory. He even asked me how bitcoin can make a profit, but unfortunately at that time I still do not fully understand and what the benefits bitcoin. People want more proof of the advantages of using bitcoin. And I think people do not want to lose money, they would like it if someone tried it first and make a profit. Then it is better if you use the internet and from the evidence that you have achieved profits from bitcoin.  Thank you

I believe it is now easy to introduce Bitcoin to others unlike before , what is the essence of bitcointalk? Just ask them to join this forum and read through the various sections and with time and dedication they will be able to comprehend all the details. No need to give them any long lecture.
[/quote]

Haha, I think your opinion is true as well. These forums provide good facilities for people who are just learning bitcoin course. Plus there are some sections of the local and where it will facilitate the beginners who learn about bitcoin for using their local language. Make their learning becomes easy, because not everyone can speak english. Unfortunately some people are often lazy and bored to read some of the posts there and they would prefer to create a new thread when the thread with the same discussion had been there before. Thank you
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:25:26 AM

Today was our final oral defense and luckily i was able to explained properly the process and panel did agree with my hypothesis. Lower years were also asking if what does bitcoin payment can actually do. I explained everything to them and some also said that is good and easy. We might be able to use it as well in our thesis project

Good for you. It is not that hard to defend bitcoin since its involvement in your project is just a payment option. Those who know and use bitcoin can opt to pay thru bitcoin. Those who does mot can choose from other payment schemes.

Also, you spark interest to other students. That is good for bitcoin ecosystem.

Actually that was the main purpose of this thing. Sharing the idea of the lower years students and trick their interest. I was glad to actually use it in ourplace bevause this is not so common
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:35:01 AM

In my opinion, Yes i already experienced hard times in explaining or introducing bitcoin especially to those people who are close minded and always think that bitcoin is illegal and no one can make profit in using bitcoin. I made that experienced as a motivation for me to work harder in bitcoin and let my earnings change their perspective in thinking about bitcoin and now they are the ones who are keep coming to me and asking how to get started in bitcoin  Cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: