Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit place to purchase x11 miners  (Read 2594 times)
GMPoison (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:14:26 PM

Is www.eastshore.xyz legit?

They're selling the X11 ASIC Miner 600MH @ 345w and claim it's in stock and shipping out later this month, but the manufacturers website says they're sold out.

Legit or not? https://www.eastshore.xyz/shop/x11-asic-miner-450mh-with-335w-dash-miner/

bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:43:24 AM

im the legit place to order x11 miners

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
ps_jb

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:13:09 AM

I think that OP has a quite a legit question - because sometimes it is easier to purchase expensive goods with credit card. And some website give that opportunity.

As far as I know you accept only BTC or Dash.

Or maybe we can purchase it from you with credit cards?
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:25:39 AM

I think that OP has a quite a legit question - because sometimes it is easier to purchase expensive goods with credit card. And some website give that opportunity.

As far as I know you accept only BTC or Dash.

Or maybe we can purchase it from you with credit cards?

I ask because the website I linked above claims they have that miner for sale, yet on the manufacturers website it says they're sold out. 
PandaPanda!

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:12:39 AM

Someone else also asked about this website yesterday.  I ordered a couple gridseed gblade asics from eastshore's aliexpress.com storefront a few years back.  They delivered fast and were helpful throughout the process.  Thumbs up from me.
jwarren81

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:37:59 AM

What do you have available?

GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:50:51 AM

Do you work for baikalminer or an online shop to buy miners?
maleemk

Activity: 304

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:06:46 AM

IMO
https://asicminermarket.com/
best place to mine several options to pay with. gives discounts on multiple buy and honest with good prices.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:10:04 AM

IMO
best place to mine several options to pay with. gives discounts on multiple buy and honest with good prices.

Thanks but their Baikal 150 MH is out of stock, and it doesn't look like they carry the PinIdea Dr3 600 MH miner. They carry the PinIdea Dr2, but that's out of stock also.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:49:45 PM

I have a person at PinIdea who responds to my emails, they clearly do not speak English so there is a language  barrier.  I had originally emailed their support email and this person responded and since then I have emailed them direct a few times and they always respond.  I asked when the DR3 would be back and they said 3 weeks.  I waited 2 weeks and asked if it was still on track to be back in a week and they said it would be 2 more weeks.  That was just a couple days ago on that second response about 2 weeks.  So that places it about mid-March. Eastshore says I think the 27th or something like that which is late March.  They may have their own contact at PinIdea.  Either way it sounds like more miners should be coming out towards the end of this month.  They may hit that target or it may get pushed back some more.  That seems not unusual for these things.  Keep an eye on it and I think we will see some more available soonish.

Just for the record, the DR3 really does not average 600.  It averages 550-560.  I have 3 of them and I have examined their hashrate across multiple pools and coins and 550-560 is the accurate average.
GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:24:58 PM

I have a person at PinIdea who responds to my emails, they clearly do not speak English so there is a language  barrier.  I had originally emailed their support email and this person responded and since then I have emailed them direct a few times and they always respond.  I asked when the DR3 would be back and they said 3 weeks.  I waited 2 weeks and asked if it was still on track to be back in a week and they said it would be 2 more weeks.  That was just a couple days ago on that second response about 2 weeks.  So that places it about mid-March. Eastshore says I think the 27th or something like that which is late March.  They may have their own contact at PinIdea.  Either way it sounds like more miners should be coming out towards the end of this month.  They may hit that target or it may get pushed back some more.  That seems not unusual for these things.  Keep an eye on it and I think we will see some more available soonish.

Just for the record, the DR3 really does not average 600.  It averages 550-560.  I have 3 of them and I have examined their hashrate across multiple pools and coins and 550-560 is the accurate average.

So you would deem eastshore to be legitimate even though they have the DR3 in stock when the manufacturers website says out of stock?

I'm trying to find somewhere to buy a couple because even at 550-560 they're still very profitable.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

So you would deem eastshore to be legitimate even though they have the DR3 in stock when the manufacturers website says out of stock?

I'm trying to find somewhere to buy a couple because even at 550-560 they're still very profitable.

No I didn't say that at all.  I have no idea if they are legitimate or not.  But right on the listing for DR3 it says "Shipping starts on 27th March."  So I would interpret that to mean they do not have them but they will sell you one based on their assumption (or knowledge) that they can get them from PinIdea at the end of March.

GMPoison (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:35:36 PM

No I didn't say that at all.  I have no idea if they are legitimate or not.  But right on the listing for DR3 it says "Shipping starts on 27th March."  So I would interpret that to mean they do not have them but they will sell you one based on their assumption (or knowledge) that they can get them from PinIdea at the end of March.

My idea was that since PinIdea says they're sold out, they've already sold them to eastshore, and will be shipping them (since they have them) on the 27th. Unfortunately that doesn't speak much to whether or not they're a legit website.
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:44:56 AM

IMO

scam site

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
zombijs

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:22:38 PM

Exactly as bitdawn told. Asicmarket is scam site. Watch out for it.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:06:29 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 02:50:51 PM by toptek

you can all ways buy from  Baikal Direct but there 11x 900MH miner is very loud from a youtube video i watched and there little stack able ones are very quite ...

http://www.baikalminer.com/products.asp

They're selling the X11 ASIC Miner 600MH @ 345w and claim it's in stock and shipping out later this month, but the manufacturers website says they're sold out.

Legit or not? https://www.eastshore.xyz/shop/x11-asic-miner-450mh-with-335w-dash-miner/

I did buy a A4 the other day from www.eastshore.xyz , they are keeping in tough and sound legit , I'll know for sure in a Few days , also they told me they have been selling for years on all express the reason they started there own online store below :

The reason we are offering some of the models only on our official site is that:

1. We are trying to promote our own official site.

2. We pay commissions to Aliexpress.

IMO

scam site

I saw your main post,: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808637.0

so i stayed a way from asicminermarket.com ....

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
harrishedge

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:20:12 PM

There is not even a single legitimate website on the whole internet that is trustable .  All miners are fake. I am confused since my first visit to internet that how any mining centres named websites can mine for you?
Maxumark

Activity: 159
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:39:09 PM

To directly answer the OP question. Yes they are legit.
I have personally purchased and received equipment from them this year.
They have good communication, and send you a screenshot of your miner working before shipping.
They have their own produced user guides for each type of miner that they sell including detailed instructions and pictures.

Why do they have miners when the manufacturers are sold out, I would speculate that they are miners/resellers meaning that they are running the equipment but also selling the equipment.

So it is my opinion that you are buying proven equipment from a company that knows how to run it.

They also provide the warranty for each miner they sell.

Mining LTC and other alts since 2014 when I thought I missed the BTC train.
Maxumark

Activity: 159
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:46:57 PM

There is not even a single legitimate website on the whole internet that is trustable .  All miners are fake. I am confused since my first visit to internet that how any mining centres named websites can mine for you?

You sound like the guy who wanted to buy a used scrypt miner from me, but since it did not have a label on it he accused me of manufacturing a scrypt ASIC myself and then trying to pass it off as a name brand miner.

Like I could design or even copy and manufacture a scrypt ASIC and the sell it for $100.  LOL!   

Mining LTC and other alts since 2014 when I thought I missed the BTC train.
nu1mlock

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:19:29 PM

I'm kind of interested in purchasing a Baikal 150 MH miner. I'm thinking about getting one of those instead of another GPU.

Do you guys think that's wise?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: