Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coochie Coin - A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo Coin  (Read 14293 times)
micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:45:41 AM

How many coins do you have? They are being bought up I see over at coinexchange.io . Yes I been voting on novaex as well Smiley

Sizable share --- yeah, I see they are getting snagged quickly before the upcoming reboot and coin swap.  Just need more people actively involved in the Nova Exchange vote --- it has slowed down recently and needs to pick back up. 

Still haven't received any stakes yet

That is weird that you are not receiving any stakes. I swear it didn't take longer than a day for myself to start receiving stakes the first time. In any case it shouldn't be too long before we get on Nova and make the switch to a new chain that is actually done correctly and not from walletbuilders. Like I said, he obviously did the coin cap wrong because we are now well above 700,000 total coins and he said the cap was at 690,000. So who knows what else he screwed up in the chain.
saxman717

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:09:33 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 09:37:33 PM by saxman717

Only 8 more votes needed for COOC to be considered for NovaExchange --- let's make it happen!

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
saxman717

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:32:17 PM

COOC officially at 250 votes on NovaExchange --- well done.  What are the next steps to maximize the chance of COOC being listed on there?
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:15:20 AM

COOC officially at 250 votes on NovaExchange --- well done.  What are the next steps to maximize the chance of COOC being listed on there?

We just have to wait now for them to list it. They have a note on their page that they are all on holiday until tomorrow, so it will probably be a couple more days before it is fully listed. After that I'll start discussing the swap to the new chain and get all of that setup with them.
luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:26:56 PM

We just have to wait now for them to list it. They have a note on their page that they are all on holiday until tomorrow, so it will probably be a couple more days before it is fully listed. After that I'll start discussing the swap to the new chain and get all of that setup with them.
hi dev, coin from coinexchange can be swap to new chain cooc? i must withdraw to novaexchange?
luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:31:10 PM

I see this coin is still being mined (block explorer indicates this) --- can someone give a crash course in how to mine?  I have guiminer presently and tried theminingpool.thruhere.net but can't seem to connect....

Mining this coin solo is pretty much the way to go right now... There isn't a working pool that I know of right now. Once I have the new chain ready and working there will be pools for that.

Novice question, but can someone lay out how to start solo mining COOC?  Need latest cpuminer, right?  Any idea where that can be found?  Once I have a COOC receive address (coinexchange.io) and cpuminer (or whatever is recommended), what is the command line prompt to solo mine this?

I am online right now at thecryptochat.net it would be way easier to explain how to mine in a chat setting rather than here. If you want you can head over there and I'll walk you through it.
hi, i want mining this coin, can you show me how? and i can buy this coin from coinexchange.io or wait?
Hello, yes, you can currently buy some at coinexchange.io. We are hoping to get added to Nova soon. If you need mining help come on over to thecryptochat.net and I can help you.

what is your name on thecryptochat.net
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:38:57 PM

project seems to be going pretty good.  Smiley
kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:05:04 AM

What coin's name means. And error 403 on http://www.coochie-coin.com/
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:15:21 AM

hi dev, coin from coinexchange can be swap to new chain cooc? i must withdraw to novaexchange?

Once the swap starts the yes, you will want to move all of your coins to Nova for the swap. Once the swap is over I will be in talks with coinexchange to de-list the current chain and to add the new one.
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:15:40 AM

I see this coin is still being mined (block explorer indicates this) --- can someone give a crash course in how to mine?  I have guiminer presently and tried theminingpool.thruhere.net but can't seem to connect....

Mining this coin solo is pretty much the way to go right now... There isn't a working pool that I know of right now. Once I have the new chain ready and working there will be pools for that.

Novice question, but can someone lay out how to start solo mining COOC?  Need latest cpuminer, right?  Any idea where that can be found?  Once I have a COOC receive address (coinexchange.io) and cpuminer (or whatever is recommended), what is the command line prompt to solo mine this?

I am online right now at thecryptochat.net it would be way easier to explain how to mine in a chat setting rather than here. If you want you can head over there and I'll walk you through it.
hi, i want mining this coin, can you show me how? and i can buy this coin from coinexchange.io or wait?
Hello, yes, you can currently buy some at coinexchange.io. We are hoping to get added to Nova soon. If you need mining help come on over to thecryptochat.net and I can help you.

what is your name on thecryptochat.net

Almost the exact same as on here, Micdvd
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:16:19 AM

What coin's name means. And error 403 on http://www.coochie-coin.com/

That website was from the old dev, I have nothing to do with that site.
saxman717

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:36:38 PM

Congrats --- COOC is now listed on Nova Exchange.  Need to push forward with new plans to build volume & interest
TheRealHearNoMore

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 01:03:06 AM

VALIDERRORPOOLS is proud to announce that you don't have to solo mine this coin anymore.

We've opened a pool at http://174.138.34.218  !!

1% fee always, never more!

New domain name will be purchased this week/end

To Connect to the pool, simply point your scrypt rigs to

stratum+tcp://174.138.34.218:3433 -u <COOC_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=COOC

And that's all you gotta do to get paid! Payouts every 3 hours when your account has reached at least 0.001 coins

If you have any question, please let me know here or via IRC on freenode in channel #ValidErrorPools

Thanks!
Coinrevival

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:15:39 PM

WTF is wrong with you people here.

The developer dumped his premine and walked away, you usless bag holders picked it up and are now trying to unload your bags on other people ? a swap ? for what purpose ?

this coin is a usless scam
saxman717

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:19:54 AM

The developer dumped his premine and walked away, you usless bag holders picked it up and are now trying to unload your bags on other people ? a swap ? for what purpose ?

lol --- says the guy that joined this forum on 6/27/17 (2 days ago).  Trying to get in cheap and snatch some COOC before the coin swap? 

Yes, the old dev scammed everyone and threw away a great coin concept.  It is now in excellent new hands with new dev, the support of TheCryptoChat team etc.  New algorithm coming, coin swap, new website, just listed on Nova Exchange.  What more could you ask for for a coin reboot?

Get on the train or get out --- your trolling is pointless and silly.  Snatch some COOC while you still can.  Supply is very limited.
mineru

Activity: 129

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

Hahaha! A fool is born every minute. Can you read mate?

THECRYPTOCHAT ▨▨▬▬YOUR CONNECTION TO EVERYTHING CRYPTO▬▬▨▨ THECRYPTOCHAT
◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MULTIPLE CHATROOMS▬▬BLOCK EXPLORERS▬▬FAUCETS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►
saxman717

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:10:53 AM

What's the latest?  Coin interest has faded since its listing on NovaExchange
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:58:50 AM

Still working on the new coin as far as getting everything coded. I am working alongside one of my good friends in coding the coin as he is creating a whole new difficulty retarget system that I want in the coin. Of course before I release anything I want to make sure that everything is polished and perfect. There is honestly no use in releasing a coin that has a ton of bugs and therefor a ton of needed updates and forks. Don't worry, everything is moving along! Smiley
Joni22

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

Still working on the new coin as far as getting everything coded. I am working alongside one of my good friends in coding the coin as he is creating a whole new difficulty retarget system that I want in the coin. Of course before I release anything I want to make sure that everything is polished and perfect. There is honestly no use in releasing a coin that has a ton of bugs and therefor a ton of needed updates and forks. Don't worry, everything is moving along! Smiley

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
kruanko

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:31:16 PM

BlockMonsta Miningpool [COOC]

http://blockmonsta.tk/

EXAMPLE for COOCHIECOIN [COOC]

stratum+tcp://172.104.134.52:3333 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                    Port: 3308, Diff: 1000
                                                                                                                    Port: 3333, Diff: 2000
                                                                                                                    Port: 3456, Diff: 128000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: