Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coochie Coin - A-coochie-coochie-coo-coo-coo Coin  (Read 14293 times)
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:27:20 AM

nice work

saxman717

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:21:15 PM

Great going... COOCHIE is reallly undervalued and looking forward to brighter days soon...

SELL, he isn't going to do anything. COOCHIE is over with

Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde?
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:12:07 PM

Any clue as to what the swap rate is going to be for this? Anyone know the coin total for this as well?
micdvd85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

BAM

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:09:59 AM

Any clue as to what the swap rate is going to be for this? Anyone know the coin total for this as well?

The swap rate is going to be 1:1. The current total coins in circ is about 1.2 million. I am going to have the new chain premined 1.6 million to account for the coins that are going to be mined during the swap as I will try to leave the swap open for about 2 months to give everyone ample time to swap. The left over coins, as said before, will be given to faucets, air drops and bounties.
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:21:41 AM

Create a new twitter and a new ANN thread here on bitcointalk

mineru

Activity: 129

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

Is there a working pool for this coin? Apparently http://blockmonsta.tk/ is not.

THECRYPTOCHAT ▨▨▬▬YOUR CONNECTION TO EVERYTHING CRYPTO▬▬▨▨ THECRYPTOCHAT
◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MULTIPLE CHATROOMS▬▬BLOCK EXPLORERS▬▬FAUCETS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:19:14 AM

Your web site is down. what's the problem
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:22:10 AM

Website is up - Both Yobit and Cryptopia listing already paid for!

This plan was successful?
Joni22

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:36:50 AM

Wake up, wake up..
wallet status in coinexchange is "offline"

where isa new dev?

are you serious about take over? how far your effort

BITCOIN - ETHERIUM - DOGECOIN - EVACASH (EVC) - ADEVPLUS2.0
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:30:13 PM

Wake up, wake up..
wallet status in coinexchange is "offline"

where isa new dev?

are you serious about take over? how far your effort

new dev is full of $hit... Move on the coin is dead!
Victorreach

Activity: 377

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:50:17 PM

please give a link to the working pool
herma

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:40:01 PM

Website is up - Both Yobit and Cryptopia listing already paid for!

This plan was successful?

DOnt buy this coin . Shitcoin  Grin
Joker07

Activity: 502

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:49:12 PM

dead coin no swap no fuck
shit coiin
Joni22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:59:16 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 07:28:11 PM by Joni22

Now, who is new dev?

micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:15:46 AM

Hello all, sorry I have been away but I am currently working 7 days a week with very little time to breathe... I just got done with about 5 hours worth of work on the new chain, myself and a friend of mine have been working out the final calculations on the new difficulty re-target mathematics. All of the base coding should be done very soon. We have been running into hiccups with the diff re-target, as I have stated before is a brand new re-target system, more info on it will be released when the new chain is public. As with anything that has never been created or used before it takes time to make sure it is working perfectly. If any of you ever have any questions feel free to send me a private message, I get an email alert when I get those so I know to log in real quick between my extremely busy life lately. Everything at work is going back to normal so I should start being able to get back on here more often starting this week, I should finally get 2 days off this week if I'm lucky. Rest assured though that I am not going to stop until this coin is finished and has a purpose, even then I probably won't stop. Never take my silence as a sign that I'm not doing anything, because I am. Just hang in there, I'm here for the long haul. Smiley
micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:20:11 AM

Your web site is down. what's the problem

The website on the OP is not my website, it was from the old Dev.
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:49:28 AM

Hello all, sorry I have been away but I am currently working 7 days a week with very little time to breathe... I just got done with about 5 hours worth of work on the new chain, myself and a friend of mine have been working out the final calculations on the new difficulty re-target mathematics. All of the base coding should be done very soon. We have been running into hiccups with the diff re-target, as I have stated before is a brand new re-target system, more info on it will be released when the new chain is public. As with anything that has never been created or used before it takes time to make sure it is working perfectly. If any of you ever have any questions feel free to send me a private message, I get an email alert when I get those so I know to log in real quick between my extremely busy life lately. Everything at work is going back to normal so I should start being able to get back on here more often starting this week, I should finally get 2 days off this week if I'm lucky. Rest assured though that I am not going to stop until this coin is finished and has a purpose, even then I probably won't stop. Never take my silence as a sign that I'm not doing anything, because I am. Just hang in there, I'm here for the long haul. Smiley

Keep up the good work.  Appreciate it.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Joni22

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:02:14 PM

Welcome back dev, I'm glad you're coming back and keeping the promise. I apologize if there are any words I asked you before.

Dev, I just wanted to ask you to create a new op. this will greatly convince us to leave the old coochie world into the new coochie world.

Please come to this forum more often. thanks

micdvd85

BAM

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:41:11 PM

Welcome back dev, I'm glad you're coming back and keeping the promise. I apologize if there are any words I asked you before.

Dev, I just wanted to ask you to create a new op. this will greatly convince us to leave the old coochie world into the new coochie world.

Please come to this forum more often. thanks

There will be a whole new ann and everything once the new chain is final and online.
mineru

Activity: 129

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:28:00 AM

please give a link to the working pool

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/cooc/index.php

THECRYPTOCHAT ▨▨▬▬YOUR CONNECTION TO EVERYTHING CRYPTO▬▬▨▨ THECRYPTOCHAT
◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MULTIPLE CHATROOMS▬▬BLOCK EXPLORERS▬▬FAUCETS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print