Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like we are going to test $1,300+  (Read 3265 times)
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:59:11 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 07:47:20 AM by CyberKuro

Bitstamp tested $1298 some hours ago. Interestingly for some reason, it's higher than the Bitfinex peak at $1294 (bitfinex always has the higher price for some reason)

In any case, looks like we will test the barrier again, we'll see what happens.
I think Japan exchanges has been settled on $1300 for few days ago.
It won't be easy as traders want to get profits as much as possible, then they will sell in every ATH and buy back if the price drop back, common situation for bitcoin. But, I'm sure we could reach $1300 right before ETF approval.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:41:02 PM

Bitcoin would really test it out to reach that price point which is really very high and we are all glad to see these thing and for those who hold longer more on their bitcoin for sure they are making profits as of now and maybe we would able to reach even $1500 on this year.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the decision on the Bitcoin ETF in about a week. The price could drop quite a bit if it doesn't get approved. However, if it is approved, I think the price could hold and maybe even increase some.
Regarding on that even there would be only two possible results which is increase or decrease and to be honest im really excited for that day since its an event that will somehow affect bitcoins price.

I'm going to be ready to buy if the ETF is not approved. I expect a big drop in price if that happens. It could be a good time to get relatively cheap Bitcoins.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:56:36 PM

The MACD and RSI are smelling like a dump incoming. Not stable at all.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:01:24 PM

I have also a few thousands of dollars "extra money" in case of price drop if for some reason the etf will not get approved.
Moose30000

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

Hi guys

So who here has sold the recent spike? I feel like theres
Another leg up before a pull back , just gut feeling , also is selling your coins really worth the risk of losing out ? Sure 400 or 300 profit is great , but what if you fuck up ?
York when did you sell your coins ? Dont get too greedy with profits Wink
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:06:30 PM

Bitcoin would really test it out to reach that price point which is really very high and we are all glad to see these thing and for those who hold longer more on their bitcoin for sure they are making profits as of now and maybe we would able to reach even $1500 on this year.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the decision on the Bitcoin ETF in about a week. The price could drop quite a bit if it doesn't get approved. However, if it is approved, I think the price could hold and maybe even increase some.
Regarding on that even there would be only two possible results which is increase or decrease and to be honest im really excited for that day since its an event that will somehow affect bitcoins price.

I'm going to be ready to buy if the ETF is not approved. I expect a big drop in price if that happens. It could be a good time to get relatively cheap Bitcoins.

But if ETF gets approval then you will see massive increase in the price of bitcoins and that would be not the right time to buy bitcoins so if you are really looking to buy some bitcoins then I think this is the right time to do that as most of the users believe that price can touch $1500 in next month and lets be positive that price goes higher in coming days.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:07:59 PM

Hi guys

So who here has sold the recent spike? I feel like theres
Another leg up before a pull back , just gut feeling , also is selling your coins really worth the risk of losing out ? Sure 400 or 300 profit is great , but what if you fuck up ?
York when did you sell your coins ? Dont get too greedy with profits Wink

Who the heck cares to sell coins for 50 usd profit/coin?
Come one! The tax collector takes their cut so you barely get a lunch for the profit of one coin. Personally I would not bother - I prefer picking the juicy low hanging fruit from the tree and enjoy nicer ROI. If the etf is approved we are able to sell our coins for 2500-3500 all day long, and if it is able to collect more money, the price will spike even higher. I would not exclude the opportunity to reach 10 000 usd/btc (although this scenario is not that likely - but certainly a possibility).
aardvark15

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

But if ETF gets approval then you will see massive increase in the price of bitcoins and that would be not the right time to buy bitcoins so if you are really looking to buy some bitcoins then I think this is the right time to do that as most of the users believe that price can touch $1500 in next month and lets be positive that price goes higher in coming days.

I don't think I'll be buying any more at these prices or if the price increases. I am going to stick with what I have unless the price drops. If that happens then I will see it as possibly my last chance to get some Bitcoins at a lower price.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:24:51 PM

I really think that we might be able to cross 1300$ once ETF gets approved in my opinion. I was lucky this present pumps unlike on 2013 where I have less bitcoin now I have more, maybe 10X or 40X more of what I have way back 2013 and I don't ever regret holding them and selling them little by little then rebuying at dips because I profit by doing so. I only rebuy at dumps the same amount of bitcoin I have dumped when the price was higher.  Grin
ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:52:41 PM

I don't think I'll be buying any more at these prices or if the price increases. I am going to stick with what I have unless the price drops. If that happens then I will see it as possibly my last chance to get some Bitcoins at a lower price.

We need to keep our buying on hold till the decision is announced and if we buy now and if ETF gets rejected then price may go down at that point and it will give us more amount of coins at cheaper rate so its better to wait at a moment and see what happens in coming days.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:07:52 PM

We need to keep our buying on hold till the decision is announced and if we buy now and if ETF gets rejected then price may go down at that point and it will give us more amount of coins at cheaper rate so its better to wait at a moment and see what happens in coming days.

just an IF, but whay if ETF will not approve? Well thats a big mistery to be seen by many of us and if ETF approval will get us on its peak well surely i think many bitcoins speculators are starting to gather their own bitcoins to stake with and the only thing we can do for now is to monitor,read articles/news or whatsoever new information sites where we can get to become informative about it

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sundark

Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:10:53 PM

What most of people is failing to realize is that price of bitcoin will be even higher in the future.
Compare current price situation to what happened in 2013:  

- January 2013, BTC $13
- In March 2013 BTC spiked from $40 to $90
- next months we had first ATH and price hit ~$1000

Never in history of BTC price returned to below $200 value. Keep in mind that we might see similar situation right now.
This time only difference is that we are about one order of magnitude higher.
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:23:13 PM

What most of people is failing to realize is that price of bitcoin will be even higher in the future.

- January 2013, BTC $13

Never in history of BTC price returned to below $200 value. Keep in mind that we might see similar situation right now.

This is not time for buying, I also think that price will decrease in future. There was some prediction that price will touch 1300 $ and then go back to 800 - 1000 dollars. I don`t think that price will drop so much, but there will be a drop in one moment, and then we can expect 1500 or more in next year.
Surprise or not, price is holding pretty good over 1200 dollars, and we are very close to 1300 for days. If this was a test I think everything went good, and price can go even higher.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sundark

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:39:59 PM

- January 2013, BTC $13

This is not time for buying, I also think that price will decrease in future. There was some prediction that price will touch 1300 $ and then go back to 800 - 1000 dollars. I don`t think that price will drop so much, but there will be a drop in one moment, and then we can expect 1500 or more in next year.
Surprise or not, price is holding pretty good over 1200 dollars, and we are very close to 1300 for days. If this was a test I think everything went good, and price can go even higher.
I am not telling you to buy, definitely not before we will know definitive answer whether ETF will be approved.
I wanted to show everyone that waiting for super low price might not be the best idea anymore.
Our absolute lowest support point might be set far above $1000. Whatever you will do, wait for ETF decision.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:40:53 PM

We saw the $1285 peak a couple of hours ago it bitstamp, it is clear that we bottomed the other day with that minicrash and now we are going to give it a second try for the $1300 resistance. I think im not selling a single coin, I feel like its about to go into orbit.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:02:38 PM

The bitcoin exchange rate continues to show growth. Overcoming the level of 1180$ provoked an additional boost for further growth. Many speculators are seeing a similar picture and decided to connect to the game. At the moment the course reached the historic highs.
There are no any signs of the market weakness now, so the growth is likely to be continued. Goals can be within up to 2000$, this figure can be achieved in the period from one to three months. Driver will be the influx of new liquidity in the form of new players.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

I really think that we might be able to cross 1300$ once ETF gets approved in my opinion. I was lucky this present pumps unlike on 2013 where I have less bitcoin now I have more, maybe 10X or 40X more of what I have way back 2013 and I don't ever regret holding them and selling them little by little then rebuying at dips because I profit by doing so. I only rebuy at dumps the same amount of bitcoin I have dumped when the price was higher.  Grin

You mean IF it gets aproved.

Though even if it is rejected, there are two other ETFs in the pipeline that might get approval if their prospectuses are sound.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:35:58 PM

We saw the $1285 peak a couple of hours ago it bitstamp, it is clear that we bottomed the other day with that minicrash and now we are going to give it a second try for the $1300 resistance. I think im not selling a single coin, I feel like its about to go into orbit.

It probably will. I think it will push higher as the day gets nearer to the decision. I will hold my coins until the decision day and sell some at the peak price. Just half of my coins will do. The other half will wait if it gets approved or disapproved. I do not think it will dip much if it gets disapproved but it is still good to buy even if it dips just a little.
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:59:57 PM

Nice to see its gonna test some new floors, but if I would be buying today, I sure would not be able to sleep well - Considering it may drop 20% of its value in a blink.

aardvark15

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:32:58 PM

Nice to see its gonna test some new floors, but if I would be buying today, I sure would not be able to sleep well - Considering it may drop 20% of its value in a blink.

If the ETF doesn't get approved, I could easily see the price drop 20% or more. I'm glad there is demand and that people are buying above $1200. I'm waiting because I think there could be a good buy opportunity coming and it could be below $1000.  Just remember it was just a couple of months ago that the price was well below $1000.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: