Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like we are going to test $1,300+  (Read 3263 times)
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:37:49 PM

Bitstamp tested $1298 some hours ago. Interestingly for some reason, it's higher than the Bitfinex peak at $1294 (bitfinex always has the higher price for some reason)

In any case, looks like we will test the barrier again, we'll see what happens.

if ETF will receive a negative response probably we can see again a value below 1000$, and I don't get surprised if price start to climb some days before SEC reply.
I hope a bad news doesn't lead to a large dump... it means we can forget another pump for at least a couple of years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:48:38 PM

Bitstamp tested $1298 some hours ago. Interestingly for some reason, it's higher than the Bitfinex peak at $1294 (bitfinex always has the higher price for some reason)

if ETF will receive a negative response probably we can see again a value below 1000$, and I don't get surprised if price start to climb some days before SEC reply.
I hope a bad news doesn't lead to a large dump... it means we can forget another pump for at least a couple of years.

Yobit have touched $1300 price mark in trading and then selling pressure lowered it,, Even if ETF is not gets approved i dont think that their will be large dump as mostly everyone knows about the second chance of ETF approval so even if their is dump it wont break $1000 barrier
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:02:34 PM

Bad news always leads to a large dump! You would think people would be sensible and take small profits on the way up, so they have enough banked not to panic when bad news comes out, but lots of speculators go all in, hold to the last moment, and then panic sell at the slightest problem because they've created too much stress for themselves.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 11:21:46 PM

Bad news always leads to a large dump! You would think people would be sensible and take small profits on the way up, so they have enough banked not to panic when bad news comes out, but lots of speculators go all in, hold to the last moment, and then panic sell at the slightest problem because they've created too much stress for themselves.

Indeed,  Bad news always lead to dump, the worst thing is, manipulator will try to take advantage of the scenario spreading more FUD and I think they will capitalize on the scalability issue to tandem the ETF rejection.  Then follow by them selling their own Bitcoin to their own buy order making it look like that someone is dumping and then weak hand follow.   Though I hope that ETF be approved to break $1300 easily and move forward to $1500 before the end of the semeter

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:40:21 PM

Indeed,  Bad news always lead to dump, the worst thing is, manipulator will try to take advantage of the scenario spreading more FUD and I think they will capitalize on the scalability issue to tandem the ETF rejection.  Then follow by them selling their own Bitcoin to their own buy order making it look like that someone is dumping and then weak hand follow.   Though I hope that ETF be approved to break $1300 easily and move forward to $1500 before the end of the semeter
Looks like i am late about the news what are actually is ETF in meaning? i saw many news heard about bitcoin ETF if its approved the price can be increase more? i think even not the price can be increase its value since bitcoin is organic growth.. due to many people are increases..
We are nearly $1,300 and i think this coming days or weeks we will touch at that price..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
manselr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:24:41 AM

Nice to see its gonna test some new floors, but if I would be buying today, I sure would not be able to sleep well - Considering it may drop 20% of its value in a blink.

If the ETF doesn't get approved, I could easily see the price drop 20% or more. I'm glad there is demand and that people are buying above $1200. I'm waiting because I think there could be a good buy opportunity coming and it could be below $1000.  Just remember it was just a couple of months ago that the price was well below $1000.

Anything working under $1000 will get quickly bought by the doubters that want to get in the bitcoin game but are too worried about the price going up again, so that will make the price go up quickly, it will be a flash crash, bullish consensus is very strong, too strong to let it go below $1000 for any relevant amount of time.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:54:05 AM

Nice to see its gonna test some new floors, but if I would be buying today, I sure would not be able to sleep well - Considering it may drop 20% of its value in a blink.

If the ETF doesn't get approved, I could easily see the price drop 20% or more. I'm glad there is demand and that people are buying above $1200. I'm waiting because I think there could be a good buy opportunity coming and it could be below $1000.  Just remember it was just a couple of months ago that the price was well below $1000.

Anything working under $1000 will get quickly bought by the doubters that want to get in the bitcoin game but are too worried about the price going up again, so that will make the price go up quickly, it will be a flash crash, bullish consensus is very strong, too strong to let it go below $1000 for any relevant amount of time.

It's best to go ahead and place a buy order at a low point or where we think a good low price might be. Otherwise we will miss that buy opportunity. However, if the ETF is not approved, then that means that the price was inflated, so I'm not so sure the rise will be that quick.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:43:11 AM

But we don't necessarily need another pump at the moment, or anytime soon for that matter. The price has been steadily climbing up since 2014 and it'll likely keep going that way regardless of ETF results. Rejection could possibly result in a small dip but after the price has recovered from that, it'll probably continue upward like it has for the past 3 years.

IMO this is because adoption is slowly and steadily increasing across the globe and the price is increasing along with it.

Regardless of that, I'm still personally hoping the ETF gets approved.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:42:40 PM

It's best to go ahead and place a buy order at a low point or where we think a good low price might be. Otherwise we will miss that buy opportunity. However, if the ETF is not approved, then that means that the price was inflated, so I'm not so sure the rise will be that quick.

This is an price drop happened due to the mined block from the BU supporters. This won't make a down trend, so using this opportunity making a buy order and profiting out of it by the time of etf approval takes us to a price above $1300 or even more.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:50:24 PM

Price is unable to break $1300 for days, I`m watchin price every day and it`s interesting that todays low was $1,188. I wonder how traders make profit on this fluctuations, today highest was $1,282 that is 100 $ difference, how do they know when will fall when will rise? Or do they gamble and if they guess good they make profit, if they guess wrong they lose?
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:37:52 AM

After so much drop in the price of bitcoins , it is steadily becoming stable and the price is 1100$ which is pretty good .it is advisable that the price of bitcoins would this time would be more than 1300$ and maybe touching 1500$ .you can see the same drop as u have seen before.
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 02:11:50 AM

After so much drop in the price of bitcoins , it is steadily becoming stable and the price is 1100$ which is pretty good .it is advisable that the price of bitcoins would this time would be more than 1300$ and maybe touching 1500$ .you can see the same drop as u have seen before.
I can see the value currently to 1209$, i wonder this time it will break all records? i wish to see 1400$ this week as it will allow one to buy potential alt-coins.
bitcoin has tendency to give surprises and it will do give, if price breaks from 1400$ to even 1000$ then we will have a good sum accumulated in Bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:28:04 AM

I can see the value currently to 1209$, i wonder this time it will break all records? i wish to see 1400$ this week as it will allow one to buy potential alt-coins.
bitcoin has tendency to give surprises and it will do give, if price breaks from 1400$ to even 1000$ then we will have a good sum accumulated in Bitcoins.

I don't necessarily think that $1,400 would be a goal that we are able to go to this week.

We have seen steady increases over the past week, up around $100+ dollars so far.

But bitcoin going another $200+ this week? Not very likely. Although I am a strong bitcoin believer I don't believe that having short term boosts that are so dramatic in bitcoin price is necessarily a good thing.

I would rather just have stability, for bitcoin to become a hedge against fiat inflation, much like gold.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:33:51 AM

I don't necessarily think that $1,400 would be a goal that we are able to go to this week.

We have seen steady increases over the past week, up around $100+ dollars so far.

But bitcoin going another $200+ this week? Not very likely. Although I am a strong bitcoin believer I don't believe that having short term boosts that are so dramatic in bitcoin price is necessarily a good thing.

I would rather just have stability, for bitcoin to become a hedge against fiat inflation, much like gold.
I agree with you and I also think a sudden rise of 200$+ is bad for bitcoin since it is not showing a healthy market but instead it indicates a manipulated market therefore after that dump will surely happen. I don't want to see a dump soon now as a bitcoin believer but I would rather like to see the price increase slowly than seeing it peak to 1400$ then seeing it go down suddenly afterwards.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:59:23 AM

I agree with you and I also think a sudden rise of 200$+ is bad for bitcoin since it is not showing a healthy market but instead it indicates a manipulated market therefore after that dump will surely happen. I don't want to see a dump soon now as a bitcoin believer but I would rather like to see the price increase slowly than seeing it peak to 1400$ then seeing it go down suddenly afterwards.

price has been rising slowly for a long time. there are always bumps on the road and we can't do anything about it. it actually is a healthy and normal thing.
price was in a mini bubble because of the ETF hype and that had to pop and it did when price went down a little. but then the FUD about split hit the internet and caused the dip to become a lot bigger than it should have been and now we have been back on track for 1-2 weeks now.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:44:18 AM

Yobit have touched $1300 price mark in trading and then selling pressure lowered it,, Even if ETF is not gets approved i dont think that their will be large dump as mostly everyone knows about the second chance of ETF approval so even if their is dump it wont break $1000 barrier
I totally agree with you, that in the case of the huge dump we won't see 1000$ support being broken, the chance is really small now.
We have insanely strong support on 900$, and also there is a huge support level on 1000$. We are somewhere between 1000-1300 because as you can spot on charts, 1300$ is a really important resistance which may cause a nice rise after a break.

In my opinion, we will stay a little bit longer ( around a month ) on the 1200 USD level and  after that, we will see the small drop of price (maximum to 1100$) just to surge back more than on previous level.

We need some events to occur anyway, bitcoin is still not ready to get 1400$ per piece and to defend that floor.
It is pretty interesting that we have already seen many 1300 USD floor tests, and still it is defended without any struggle, we need more money floating into direction of bitcoin to get in there.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:53:25 AM

i think still very dificult bitcoin price incraese to 1500 dollar
if only 1300 dollar, i think can reach this month, and bitcoin price this now stable in 1200 dollar/bitcoin, not 1100 dollar

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:56:03 AM

if only 1300 dollar, i think can reach this month, and bitcoin price this now stable in 1200 dollar/bitcoin, not 1100 dollar
Well, if the price of bitcoin really stable at $ 1200 on this month, I feel that we could see a price of $ 1300 in the coming months. probably still a little difficult for bitcoin in order to achieve a price of $ 1300 this month, because of possible rise in price so quickly make the price of bitcoin becoming unstable.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:58:14 AM

Ha ha ha

man cross your fingers.

I have not seen the news about bitcoin on the news sites for some time and I do not see trollbox. Because I've been a little busy. So I do not know why the price went up. But if it went up to $1500 would be very good for my business

As long as they do not solve certain unpleasant problems that bitcoin has, it will be difficult to reach this value, I hope to be wrong

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:10:26 AM

it is difficult because it is far away ($300 until $1500) and it takes time for a rise because it is no longer 2011.
other than that there is absolutely nothing that can stop bitcoin from rising. it is going to happen, try not to fall for the FUD campaign against bitcoin spread mostly by those against bitcoin and altcoin pumpers. that is all lie. if you don't accept it now, in a couple of months you will start regretting it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████