Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 02:23:17 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Size of Blockchain  (Read 888 times)
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4759

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:49:31 AM

Thanks for the reply. Hey I notice your anonymous BTC purchase service ad is gone from your signature space. Do you not provide that service anymore?

I had been using the BitFloor exchange to quickly purchase bitcoins at/near the current market rate for that service.  BitFloor permanently shut down earlier this week.  I therefore have two issues that are currently preventing me from providing the service.

First, I need to find a new convenient source of bitcoins with relatively low fees and the ability to acquire the bitcoins at or very near the current market rate at a moments notice.

Second, most of the funds I had available for running that service were on deposit at BitFloor as U.S. Dollars ready to be used immediately.  This allowed me to make the purchase without delay whenever any cash was received.  Unfortunately, BitFloor states it may be a few weeks before those funds are released back to me.  Until I have access to that cash, I don't have the funds necessary to provide the service as reliably as I would want to.

Therefore, I've pulled down my ad until both the funds from BitFloor are returned to me and I can find a new source of fast cheap bitcoins.

Oh I see, let me know if you ever start it up again I wouldn't mind trying it out.

I'm looking into CampBX at the moment as a new source of bitcoins.  I'll try it out this week, and if I like the interface and find them to be reasonably reliable, I'll probably start the service back up as soon as BitFloor releases my cash to me (assuming they actually do).  I'll update my signature line if I restart the service, so it should be pretty obvious.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: