Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] XBTFREELANCER 🌟World's Most Successful Bitcoin Freelancing Platform  (Read 1867 times)
leero9

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

-09-

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:00:32 PM

looks great. how do i take part? ICO or what?

☆★☆★ 🚀🚀🚀 TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!! 🚀🚀🚀 ★☆★☆
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanarebane

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:04:45 PM

The purpose of this ANN is :-
1) Build Community
2) Gather Support
3) Help in Raising Funds through Coin Offering
4) Get Inputs from Bitcoin Community

Since your site is famous, and I consider this should be in service announcement section, why do you post it here, for ICO? No way, it is the company, you want money? Do you business and forget funding.
UnunoctiumTesticles (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:08:47 PM

Yes , we will be making a list of our competitors and we want to be the Upwork of Bitcoin .

We appreciate research so that our investors are watchout and protect their investments from any scam's out their in the public domain which are trying to take investors money
by luring them .

UnunoctiumTesticles (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:13:08 PM

NO ICO !!!!
We will not be launching an ICO but token instead .
Also the funding would be to be ahead of the competition and to show how business and online platforms work .

We as xbtfreelancer.com bring value to the table where as all So called Startups doing ICO'S are justing scamming investors and are not building any platform .

If u see my History , I have always been skeptical about all ICO's .
We can see many ICO's on freelancing coming up and hence we are taking this decision to be ahead of the competition and also simply highlight that many of them are scams
and that they would be continuing with no development in future .

UnunoctiumTesticles (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

We would be following the Traditional Approach which has been used by companies .

1) Work and Develop for years and then go for Funding .

and we would not be doing like these recent ICO'S

That is asking for money and then developing or running away with investors money .
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:17:22 PM

looks great. how do i take part? ICO or what?

Depends on what you mean by "take part", xbtfreelancer is basically a freelancing platform where people can post their task as well as offering their service. Both will pay and be paid in btc. If you want to start taking part, you can just sign up at their website, then offering your service or task
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:55:44 PM

We would be following the Traditional Approach which has been used by companies .

1) Work and Develop for years and then go for Funding .

and we would not be doing like these recent ICO'S

That is asking for money and then developing or running away with investors money .

You don't ask for money?
Do you distribute your tokens for free?

I will ask the people from the XBT Freelancer https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/ whether they know what you are doing here.

But very interesting your post history. Not just not serious... but

Everywhere in the ICO threads, you write in large letters "SCAM" and try to unsettle the investors, then to start your own "project" or a real scam?
UnunoctiumTesticles (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:07:07 PM

Indeed majority of ICO's are scam and investors get to know about that after Devs have left .
Dev's get investors btc and when they have all the btc they don't wont to work and let the project die .
EXAMPLE :-
LISK
RISE

I even think that chronobank will play out this way as they were demanding 20,000 BTC from investors and that the price has fallen by 40-50% so the investors will never get ROI .
We do not want investors Bitcoin or money and we will raise funds in a token form .

We will follow legit companies funding model which is to develop , show results and then get funded to scale bigger , here also the investors
would not be investing in a dream or idea but a platform which is already there and to scale it and improve upon it .

The market is still untapped and we are the major players thus with proper funds we would be able to create more jobs thorough xbtfreelancer , integrate more currencies and help people .

We have seen that our platform is really useful and it helps users to earn btc from their hard work and skills  .

We have also seen that many citizens of badly hit economies have started using our platform to earn money as bitcoin is more stable then their domestic currency .
Example Yemen and Venezuela 
UnunoctiumTesticles (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:30:24 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 03:41:52 PM by UnunoctiumTesticles

XBTFreelancer is top platform in bitcoin industry but the market share is very less if we compare it with the whole freelancing industry .

How will the Team Fund the project :-

1) The team will be releasing XBTFreelancer Tokens for trading and the investors will directly buy the token and invest in the token which would be mineable .
2) The team would have to consistently develop the platform and by developing the platform the value of each token would increase .
3) The team would allocate token for bounties
4) The team would own 20% of the total token created which would be used for development .
5) 80% of the token would be mineable and would be mined by miners over a time period of years .

XBTFreelancer

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

We have nothing to do with it. Be warned.

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

Ununoctium Testicles is a HACKED ACCOUNT.

IT HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH XBTFREELANCER

Check out the trust.

It shows that the password was recently changed and "i am not back" has left feedback attesting that this is a hacked account.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

The thing is that the team has invested their own money into the platform and 0% funding .
What we have seen is that many freelancing projects are coming promising freelancing platforms .
Thus this funding would be for getting ahead of the competition , advertising and marketing and further development .

We have also seen false promises from many such projects and thus we need to safe guard interests of Bitcoin Community .

We would not be going for ICO's I personally dislike ICO'S and I think they are a scam to take investors money and give them Air .
Thus we will not be going for ICO but a Token Launch on exchanges instead .

token launch would be good. but how are your plans to make the value rise? are the tokens going to represent ownership of the company and will it give dividends as well like the rest of the ICO team's promise to their investors?

IMO is that you're company is already running, all you need now is just make sure all will be going well and spread the word about this freelance job sites. help spread the word about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitPotus

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:18:00 PM

The thing is that the team has invested their own money into the platform and 0% funding .
What we have seen is that many freelancing projects are coming promising freelancing platforms .
Thus this funding would be for getting ahead of the competition , advertising and marketing and further development .

We have also seen false promises from many such projects and thus we need to safe guard interests of Bitcoin Community .

We would not be going for ICO's I personally dislike ICO'S and I think they are a scam to take investors money and give them Air .

token launch would be good. but how are your plans to make the value rise? are the tokens going to represent ownership of the company and will it give dividends as well like the rest of the ICO team's promise to their investors?

IMO is that you're company is already running, all you need now is just make sure all will be going well and spread the word about this freelance job sites. help spread the word about bitcoin.

THIS IS A SCAM. THIS HAS NOTING TO DO WITH XBTFREELANCER

NewbieMiner.IO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:20:44 PM

Ok , I like the model . Pretty fair , How much Market capitalisation do you seek ?
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:28:12 PM

Ok , I like the model . Pretty fair , How much Market capitalisation do you seek ?

For real? You like the model "Scam"?

The presented model has nothing to do with XBTFreelancer.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

THIS IS A SCAM. THIS HAS NOTING TO DO WITH XBTFREELANCER

do you mean this user UnunoctiumTesticles isn't connected to XBTFreelancer at all?
i was also thinking why would they be launching a token when they are already running, i think the job site is already earning good. i can see there are employers and employees in the site. i am also a member which sometimes bid on some projects.

how do you know this is a scam?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitPotus

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

do you mean this user UnunoctiumTesticles isn't connected to XBTFreelancer at all?
i was also thinking why would they be launching a token when they are already running, i think the job site is already earning good. i can see there are employers and employees in the site. i am also a member which sometimes bid on some projects.

how do you know this is a scam?

maybe if you actually read the thread before blindly commenting, you would see this:

also if you go on the trust of the scammer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=385303

e   Comments
iamnotback 0: -0 / +0   2017-03-01   0.00000000      Someone hacked this account. It was my account in the past, but I scrambled the password. Someone has hacked into it recently. See the signature on my current account, for list of my old accounts and when I stopped using them.

also

This user's email address was changed recently.
UnunoctiumTesticles (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:14:19 PM

I was given the Forum for moderation but the owner of the platform did not like my name and did accept some things written in the ANN such as the amount of token to be
held by the team and has other thoughts on funding .

So I have been asked to lock this topic until further consideration .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: