Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin museum  (Read 3718 times)
ohmannomma (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 07:51:57 AM

Dear Bitcoin user/merchant
if you are looking for visibility and authority in the bitcoin scenario, you should consider buying some pixels in the Bitcoin Museum. http://bitcoinmuseum.com

With the Bitcoin museum we would like to describe what will come out from the 'bitcoin phenomena' under the sociological and cultural aspect into a graffiti-like timeless experience, and where is the point of 'fluidification', rather than 'consolidation' of the btc from a saving perspective to the futile, but potentially smart, choice candidate to be the brick (pixel) for the everyday human and corporative economy.

The price of the pixels on the board will increment following the rule of scarcity, so a block of pixel today is at the best price possible. Own a piece of bitcoin history. Yours for the next 50 years.

I hope that we gave you a useful bit of information, and that together we can be remembered as part of the legend.
Regards

http://bitcoinmuseum.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinLady

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

Prima Inter Pares

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 03:04:26 PM

Hallo,
We like the idea very much and we think of buying some pixels in the near future.
B.M.Messer

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:06:12 PM

Oh, not another milliondollarwebpage clone again. This is the 2nd I've seen advertised here now..
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:26:25 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 12:50:38 AM by ohmannomma

Oh, not another milliondollarwebpage clone again. This is the 2nd I've seen advertised here now..
nothing new about the format of the page, 'right.. we fell in love with that idea years ago, but when it happened to us to have the responsibility to manage the Bitcoin Museum, at this stage of history, we couldn't think about a different format.

too many are the analogies: the pixel and the coin, the board and the block, the scarcity, the apparent futility, the need of a certain faith to opt in, also to be born 'old skool', in a way... . . the centralization of the museum is only due to the client-server architecture of the web today...

we are not interested in the speculation, fluctuation, or usdllars side of the coin.. we just would like to humbly print out on a boards a cultural statement, a 'reliquia', and we feel that the right way in this is to call the actors to make an effort to be there. this is an important variable to it. to write on something you need the ink, and you must provide it.

eventually, if the responsibility will meet the circumstances, we will think about a bitcoin 'philantropic foundation', yes another one, and the actors who bought in on the pixels on the board today, will probably have a proportional influence to the space they will occupy, but this we can't promise. we don't know if we'll go any further. nobody knows with certainty the future of the btc.. it could climb to the moon, or crash in a pit of forgot... we hope all the best. and we at least will try our best not to let the museum go, as it happened to many websites and initiatives of the first bitcoin wave. a cemetery, 404 gravestones. so, 'ad majora', let this wave be to the success.

that page will be there for the next 50 years, and it will represent what happened in the past, today and hits future, on a wall, proportionally to the contribution enitities applied and felt they could bet, or 'spend' on them. never mind if it doesn't get filled, that would mean that the coins have not being perceived the way the board wants to represent.

If you love bitcoin, and you would bet on it, well, we feel that your contribution to that page is welcome in many ways.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
keatonatron

Activity: 308

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:32:05 AM

that page will be there for the next 50 years

Unless you don't make enough to keep paying for hosting  Grin

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:13:45 AM

Talk to me to get 10 pixels for 20% off

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:15:24 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2013, 03:10:27 PM by ohmannomma

under the financial aspect, if you hold pixel today, you'd better wait the board to get filled up :-). no rush, we've got 50 years!.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 05:36:30 PM

Domain Name: bitcoinmuseum.com
Created on: 2/9/2013 12:34:26 AM
Expires on: 2/9/2014 12:34:26 AM

You've only registered the domain name for ONE year - not 50.

At any time you could decide the site is no longer worth the trouble and just close it down.  No thanks.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 06:28:19 PM

Domain Name: bitcoinmuseum.com
Created on: 2/9/2013 12:34:26 AM
Expires on: 2/9/2014 12:34:26 AM

You've only registered the domain name for ONE year - not 50.

At any time you could decide the site is no longer worth the trouble and just close it down.  No thanks.

why should we do that? the registration today is 0.03 btcs per year. to be honest, if i watch the clock, i tell you that is already almost 20 years we are making websites. there is no trouble associated to it. that's why we choosen a solid format to start. when the board will finish, you might find yourself locked out from an oportunity to save 0.01 today. You are welcome.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 06:46:43 PM

why should we do that?

You are asking everyone to trust that you will be around for 50 years.  Yet you yourself aren't willing to commit to more than one year.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 06:52:25 PM

when we bought the domain, i think in february, the project was not clear yet, and there is no chance to register domains for more than 5 years with commercial sellers nowdays. i promise you that it will be registered for 50 years. total price for 50 years will be 0.03x50=1.50 btcs as today. we can afford it. your objection is a bit futile, or maybe for you it would be unaffordable, i don't know what's your point...
i'm not asking anybody to trust me, the name is already an authority. i just show you an oportunity. take it or leave it. where people stand in front of oportunities is part of our observation. if we didn't believe in oportunities we wouldn't have bitcoins today in our pockets.

why should we do that?

You are asking everyone to trust that you will be around for 50 years.  Yet you yourself aren't willing to commit to more than one year.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 06:58:24 PM

when we bought the domain, i think in february, the project was not clear yet, and there is no chance to register domains for more than 5 years with commercial sellers nowdays. i promise you that it will be registered for 50 years. total price for 50 years will be 0.03x50=1.50 btcs as today. we can afford it. your objection is a bit futile, or maybe for you it would be unaffordable, i don't know what's your point...
i'm not asking anybody to trust me, the name is already an authority. i just show you an oportunity. take it or leave it. where people stand in front of oportunities is part of our observation. if we didn't believe in oportunities we wouldn't have bitcoins today in our pockets.

Your promise is worth nothing.  Until you add years to the domain to show even a mild commitment to it, people should stay away from this one.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:04:33 PM

Your promise is worth nothing.  Until you add years to the domain to show even a mild commitment to it, people should stay away from this one.

that's your opinion. maybe you can't read properly, or maybe you are just not reasonable.
i think you are just trolling yourself with some not justified anger. sorry for you.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 08:42:09 PM

that's your opinion. maybe you can't read properly, or maybe you are just not reasonable.
i think you are just trolling yourself with some not justified anger. sorry for you.

I have a feeling most of the forum shares my opinion.

You have a brand new forum account.
You've registered a domain that expires in under a year.
You are making promises that advertising bought will be up for 50 years.

You're going to collect all the coins you can now.  When the host/domain bill comes due and you aren't taking in any more coins, you will simply DISAPPEAR with everyone's coins.  Why continue to pay when you aren't taking in revenue?  THAT is the reason you need to buy your domain for more than one year - you need to show people you believe in your project yourself.

Plus you seem to feel you are better than everyone else.  Both here and your competitors thread.  With that attitude you won't feel any remorse at taking down the site and scamming everyone.  No one believes you are going to advertise for 50 years when you've registered for one.  Not sure why you can't understand that...   Undecided

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 07:44:57 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 08:26:11 AM by ohmannomma

I have a feeling most of the forum shares my opinion.

You have a brand new forum account.
You've registered a domain that expires in under a year.
You are making promises that advertising bought will be up for 50 years.

You're going to collect all the coins you can now.  When the host/domain bill comes due and you aren't taking in any more coins, you will simply DISAPPEAR with everyone's coins.  Why continue to pay when you aren't taking in revenue?  THAT is the reason you need to buy your domain for more than one year - you need to show people you believe in your project yourself.

Plus you seem to feel you are better than everyone else.  Both here and your competitors thread.  With that attitude you won't feel any remorse at taking down the site and scamming everyone.  No one believes you are going to advertise for 50 years when you've registered for one.  Not sure why you can't understand that...   Undecided

sounds like your personal feeling of failure crossed the line of pain, when you needed to hit hit this nick's reputation with fearful words in defense of a community that you consider sharing the same frustration and insecurity of yours. you gave to somebody that is member of this planet and this forum since probably more than you, of the scammer, the dilinquent.. and after all this good, moralistic words, you had to do something like.. misunderstand and copy our ideas, at the bitcoinmuseum.net .

the bitcoinmuseum.com is trying to show the world if bitcoin is suitable to our civilization out of the box or our civilization will need to shrink into hits parameters. it's a pre pitagorean experiment of quantum physics, or a nazi experiment to cut off the head of the dog and keep it alive with electricity, without hurting any dog.

so, if you thought bitcoinmuseum.com was worthless, think twice, it has already a copycat after 1 day it's been announced...
but their seo, they say, it's better Wink. .i love you so much that i have some suggestions pm me.  i usually dont post too much because if i do, i treat you like friends, not like competitors. and if this one was a complex project, or a very innovative one (a museum just documents - now this fits our need, in the future we will have a physical museum maybe, in some basement.. well.. there is one in one CAVE, if you wanna share the rent.. where mr.bitcoin left crumbles of bitcoinmagazines and learnt the 'poccoddio' fury and me was talking to the wind, while the real deal bended the history so far - i love you guys you know.. there is no yng-yang for me, it's all yng, or all yang), i would be so let down to disclose and get ripped off by moralists and delusional kinds, or quick subdole anals gonna-be zillionnaire and sell their sister, not even for spare parts. the ugly one please, the sexy one keep it for the bitcoinmuseum.(com com com com com com com com)

at the end, in perfect japanese corporative style we supposed to cooperate to build the reputation of this damn cryptoes that are already "coming out off my eyes"...  

----------------- and now, something completely different:

Dear Bitcoin adopter and enthusiast,

if you are looking for visibility and authority in the bitcoin scenario, you should consider reserving some pixels in the Bitcoin Museum. http://bitcoinmuseum.com

With the Bitcoin museum we would like to describe what will come out from the 'bitcoin phenomena' under the sociological and cultural aspect into a graffiti-like timeless experience, and where is the point of 'fluidification', rather than 'consolidation' of the btc from a saving perspective to the futile, but potentially smart, choice candidate to be the brick (pixel) for the everyday human and corporative economy.

What we offer is an area of pixel space on a board that's going to run out. The price of the pixels on the board will increment following the rule of scarcity, so a block of pixel today is at the best price possible.
Own a piece of bitcoin history that will be yours for the next 50 years.

We hope that we gave you a useful bit of information, and that together we can be remembered as part of the legend.
Regards

http://bitcoinmuseum.com  

BitzMD

Activity: 421

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 08:28:46 AM

looks like you don't take your business serious!

I've sent you an email and replied to your original post in the newbie section and you haven't had courtesy to reply. I'm still waiting to hear from you in regards to a purchase I made for 1.2 BTC, when are you going to comment?

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 09:04:11 AM

Pretty sure you got scammed, dude.
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 09:20:40 AM

looks like you don't take your business serious!

I've sent you an email and replied to your original post in the newbie section and you haven't had courtesy to reply. I'm still waiting to hear from you in regards to a purchase I made for 1.2 BTC, when are you going to comment?

we had a problem on bitpay gateway sending out different variables all the time some days ago. you should contact pixels@bitcoinmuseum.com with your transaction id and we'll sort it out.
there was a warning on the website for a couple of days inviting everybody with this issue to contact us.
sorry for the inconvenience.

ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 09:22:35 AM

why you say so? are you another delusional kind of guy? i'm not impressed by the number of your posts and I tell you that you are WRONG. happy? are you a friend of that one that licks his tit?

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 10:19:52 AM

why you say so? are you another delusional kind of guy? i'm not impressed by the number of your posts and I tell you that you are WRONG. happy? are you a friend of that one that licks his tit?

Ah, yes, it seems indeed you do not know me, "bernie" aka "emi" aka Christian B of Brescia, Italy.

Let me tell you what I am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPmtf4udRE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: