Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The easiest way to buy Bitcoin using credit card?  (Read 1532 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:30:51 AM

Hey guys,

so, what is the easiest and cheapest way to buyt BTC using credit card. I have been using a few websites but would like to hear your opinion. Also, what Bitcoin debit card you use to spend you coins and why? It s important to be worldwide available, not only US.

Thx.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:00:23 AM

Cex.io is a decent place. it has been around for a very long time and they accept credit cards. I wouldn't call it the cheapest option but it certainly is the safest place to buy/sell bitcoin with credit cards.

and as for bitcoin debit card I have to say as long as I am alive I would never use a bitcoin debit card. I either use bitcoin directly from my wallet to other person/merchant 's wallet or use a fiat debit card. because I find it pointless to use a third party and pay fees on it just to be able to use bitcoin indirectly!

Only Bitcoin
fitraok09
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009

TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:06:41 AM

try advcash.com  Smiley
you can buy bitcoin with your credit card. deposit first, and withdraw via bitcoin

thanks
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:52:42 AM

Cex.io is a decent place. it has been around for a very long time and they accept credit cards. I wouldn't call it the cheapest option but it certainly is the safest place to buy/sell bitcoin with credit cards.

and as for bitcoin debit card I have to say as long as I am alive I would never use a bitcoin debit card. I either use bitcoin directly from my wallet to other person/merchant 's wallet or use a fiat debit card. because I find it pointless to use a third party and pay fees on it just to be able to use bitcoin indirectly!

I ve also had great experience with Cex. As for BTC card, there has to be a way to transfer BTC to your fiat debit card without having being visited by your local tax office. That s why I love Bitcoin debit.

sachinov

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:31:08 AM

i'm for cex.io too.
But beware their market price is bit higher than other markets, you may use it for small amounts.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:28:11 AM

Most of the exchange websites support credit card purchase of bitcoin. If not you could try  Yobit which is familiar as well has listing of most of the coins. Other than this localbitcoins gives you the convenience of transaction. Here too you can find traders accepting credit card transaction.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:31:14 AM

You could try buy.bitcoin.com. They don't require any form of Identification besides your name and your phone number, AFAIK. The problem is that their fees are relatively high, since they take a cut and so does Simplex, their payment processor.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:34:44 AM

Hey guys,

so, what is the easiest and cheapest way to buyt BTC using credit card. I have been using a few websites but would like to hear your opinion. Also, what Bitcoin debit card you use to spend you coins and why? It s important to be worldwide available, not only US.

Thx.
you can see in localbitcoin. I believe that the best is that you use the exchange service in your own country. it gives you more confidence and security in making any purchase bitcoin.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

Hey guys,

Thx.
you can see in localbitcoin. I believe that the best is that you use the exchange service in your own country. it gives you more confidence and security in making any purchase bitcoin.

Nah, that one I wont do. Meeting with people live to exchange BTC for cash s not something I m comfortable doing. Why would anyone do something like that?

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

Hey guys,

Thx.

I think the best way to earn bitcoin using your credit card is buying and selling cryptocurrencies online. Or somewhat called trading sites. Its actually buying a certain cryptocurrency at low price and sell it to much higher price. You can make profit for about 20%-50% in a week or a month. This usually need a lot of money to earn big money as well. So the higher the invest, the higher the profit.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:07:09 PM

I only know one via our local exchange, but that is not worldwide available so yeah. You could try virwox? I don't think they are globally available or exclusive to a certain region or not. Cex is also a good exchange platform but I think their rates are a bit higher compared to the market price so if you don't mind paying something extra then cex would be great for you.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:15:55 PM

The problem with services that accept credit cards is that the fees are high whether you accept providing them with KYC verification or not. If I had to choose, I would go with Virwox, If you got a known credit card provider though, like Neteller or Payoneer then trading with individuals using card-to-card feature is the better option. For the bitcoin debit card, I think that Coinizy which virtual only or CoinsBank could be a great choice.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:29:07 PM

Hey guys,

Thx.

The main reason someone buys bitcoin is to expedite or conduct a transaction. many people are using bitcoin for investment, both long term and short term. Because the bitcoin has tremendous growth and will definitely give you an advantage for everyone. Spend the money to get a bigger money is not an issue, because it even makes us a richer person. do things more wisely again

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

Hey guys,

Thx.

My suggestion would be to find out if your credit card allows you to withdraw cash from an ATM. Some credit card issuers allow this but you pay interest of course just like a loan. You can then use the cash and make a deposit in an exchange and buy BTC at a better rate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: