Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Need Affiliates…. Earn 70% in Bitcoins  (Read 642 times)
marcinbb (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:12:01 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 10:29:10 AM by marcinbb

I’m looking for Affiliates who can promote my eBook product. I’ll pay you 70% from a sale.

What’s the product?
The product is an information guide eBook that explains a method help people to earn money (Not Bitcoins) by some simple way.

What’s the promotion strategy?
There are two versions of the eBook as the free version and the full version. The free version is a masked copy of the full version with some hidden contents. Somebody who wants to read the full version have to purchase it through the Bitcoin payment link available on the free version.

How does the Affiliate system work?
If you would like to be an Affiliate for the product and sell it for a 70% of commission, PM me with a FRESH Bitcoin address, I’ll create a unique payment gateway ID for you and embed it to the free version and create a unique free version for you. Now it’s like your own product. Promote the product and earn Bitcoins!

Is my commission safe?
Your commission will be 100% safe, forever. This product doesn’t use a web sales page. The payment link (YOUR unique payment gateway ID) available on the free version of the report is the only way the customer has to make a payment.  

What’s the product price?
Product price is $5 and it accepts Bitcoins only. You’ll earn $3.50 worth Bitcoins per sale.

Is there a refund option?
Since I’ve done the right thing due to the best of my knowledge & own experience, no refund will be available for this product. You’ll understand it by yourself after reading the free version of the product.

Do you hold my commission?
No, I don’t hold a commission at least for a minute since I see a completed transaction. Sometimes, It will get 7 hours in max if that was my bed time.

Who sends the product (Full version) to the customer?
It does by the transaction processor itself as soon as the transaction was completed.

I'm ready!
PM me with a FRESH Bitcoin address or contact here, hiendbizpot@gmail.com

Free version of the product: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Nh53uooV22OWtVWVdvcFJ4ZkE/view?usp=sharing

Thank you.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:33:26 AM

you can explain youre ebook want to selling
ebook topic, total page ebook, and few review ebook content, not only how get earn in online, example about google adsense , PTC , faucet and more
without explain is very dificult can get buyer
marcinbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:40:22 AM

you can explain youre ebook want to selling
ebook topic, total page ebook, and few review ebook content, not only how get earn in online, example about google adsense , PTC , faucet and more
without explain is very dificult can get buyer

Here's the free version of the product https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Nh53uooV22OWtVWVdvcFJ4ZkE/view?usp=sharing
freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:37:09 PM

so if i get some referrals, am i going to be able to win more than you for every selled book?
mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:15:45 PM

what I can see from the ebook it's seem quite informative and maybe good value for money ca yo give us more info o what payment gateaway u will be setting up and will there be  minimum withdraw amount you need to earn to cash out and how do we now that we well get paid have you done this before and got someone to vouch for you unless you can cash out on every sale straight away.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:31:27 PM

i think its a good ebook, but to find someone to buy this ebook its very hard, because now google have everything what you want.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 07:42:58 PM

Just curious why are you paying affiliate more than your commission? does it matter to you where i am doing the sales or i can do sales anywhere i.e forums/social media sites? You will provide with custom url for each affiliate to make the sales on? thanks.

marcinbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:03:00 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 08:17:50 PM by marcinbb

what I can see from the ebook it's seem quite informative and maybe good value for money ca yo give us more info o what payment gateaway u will be setting up and will there be  minimum withdraw amount you need to earn to cash out and how do we now that we well get paid have you done this before and got someone to vouch for you unless you can cash out on every sale straight away.

give us more info o what payment gateaway u will be setting up

OK, I'll explain,

This is how it works.

If you would like to be an Affiliate for my product and earn 70% commission per sale,

i. You provide me a FRESH Bitcoin address.

Actually, I don’t use it anywhere on the payment processor script except my Affiliate database.

ii. I create an exclusive payment ID unique for YOU and use it as the payment link available on the free version of the eBook product what I provide to you.

So, when it happens a sale though that payment link, I can track that YOU MADE THE SALE.

Then, I pay your commission ($3.50 worth Bitcoins) to the Bitcoin address what you’ve been provided to me.

will there be  minimum withdraw amount you need to earn to cash out

There's no minimum withdraw amount. When you make a sale, I pay your commission instantly if it wasn't my bed time. No matter if you would've been made 100 sales per day.

how do we now that we well get paid

Technically - My tracking is 100% accurate.
Strategically  - Your success is my success.

have you done this before

I've done this before with other payment processors like PayPal. Honestly, this is my first experience with the Bitcoin community.  

got someone to vouch for you unless you can cash out on every sale straight away

At the moment, I've been doing it by myself.

--------
Feel free to ask any question...

marcinbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:27:20 PM

Just curious why are you paying affiliate more than your commission? does it matter to you where i am doing the sales or i can do sales anywhere i.e forums/social media sites? You will provide with custom url for each affiliate to make the sales on? thanks.

Just curious why are you paying affiliate more than your commission?
That's how do I motivate my Affiliates to make more sales.

does it matter to you where i am doing the sales or i can do sales anywhere
Of course not, you can promote the product on anywhere possible.

You will provide with custom url for each affiliate to make the sales on?

Yes I do...

-------------------

Feel free to ask any question.
marcinbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:35:37 PM

so if i get some referrals, am i going to be able to win more than you for every selled book?

You will receive 70% commission on all orders placed by referrals from your Affiliate link.
marcinbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

i think its a good ebook, but to find someone to buy this ebook its very hard, because now google have everything what you want.

If you're ready to promote my product as an Affiliate, I can provide you some incentives.
ukasyah

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:51:28 PM

I’ll create a unique payment gateway ID for you and embed it to the free version and create a unique free version for you. Now it’s like your own product. Promote the product and earn Bitcoins

It does by the transaction processor itself as soon as the transaction was completed.
let me get this straight. the costumer needs to pay through the payment gateway and he will get the full version. so the money will be sent to the affiliate's wallet in bitcoin form. correct me if I'm wrong.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:28:45 PM

Is it possible that we can test and have the product itself before we promote it?
Good internet marketer would probably do great things if they knew the product they are promoting can be beneficial to their customers. I'm more confident to sell a product when I know it has quality. Its going to easy to sell it if we know the details of what we are about to promote. If you find this post sensible enough, let me know. I may be able to help after learning about your ebook guide.

marcinbb (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 05:58:31 PM

I’ll create a unique payment gateway ID for you and embed it to the free version and create a unique free version for you. Now it’s like your own product. Promote the product and earn Bitcoins

let me get this straight. the costumer needs to pay through the payment gateway and he will get the full version. so the money will be sent to the affiliate's wallet in bitcoin form correct me if I'm wrong.

the costumer needs to pay through the payment gateway and he will get the full version. so the money will be sent to the affiliate's wallet in bitcoin form. correct me if I'm wrong.

"affiliate's wallet in bitcoin form" NO, There's no something like that. I've been using a third party transaction processor and it hasn't given such a function.

So, the correct statement will be,

money (Affiliate commission) will be sent to the affiliate's wallet BY THE PRODUCT OWNER (ME).

-----------------------

Feel free to ask any question.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: