Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 03:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It´s time to ask for help - Paspberry PI 3 Model B Scrypt  (Read 236 times)
Paapolinho (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:40:56 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 03:52:42 PM by Paapolinho

Hello together, my first post:-) But i need help. I´ve lost my way completely..

I´m just interested in mining a little and how it works. So i searched the net for the minimum hardware i need, to mine something. My decision was, to mine srypt (litecoins, or Dash). There are tons of possibilities, you can choose.. OK. What i have done now.

I bought an:
Raspberry PI 3 Model B Kit
Anker USB HUB 2,5A pro port

What i´ve read, it is possible to mine with the rasp. over the CPU, without any additional hardware. Is that Right?
So, now i need some file, that i have to load to the ssd, for mining Litecoin.
But where do i get this files? I tried a lot links, but they all only had some viruses for me. Can you tell me, what exactly i need for Litecoin?

I really couldn´t find a how to, that shows from the beginning to the end, how to setup the rasp pi, to mine scrypt.
What i would like to do at the end is, mining with 2, or if possible 4 of this Antminer USB Erupters.. Is that possible, just over my Laptop?
Or is this a missunderstood..?
If not, can sombody tell me, wich Erupter i need to mine Litecoin, or Dashcoin wit the Rasp and where to buy it. Doesn´t matter what i found, it was all sold out.. For testing i would try used ones also. But nothing:-(

What i have to say is, i´m femilar Window, but there is no knowledge in Linus etc:-(
Is there mor i have to think about..  I know, it is not profitable, i just want to try if i can get it to work and if i can earn some own coins, for fun:-)

Update: Downloaded pooler-cpuminer-2.4.5-win64.zip. I think this should be OK?

Many thanks in advance,
Rosi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: