Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any exchange or wallet for dash or dogecoin in India?  (Read 1271 times)
lordquanta (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:13:56 PM

Hello,

Is there any well known India-based wallet and exchange for purchasing Dashcoin and dogecoin ?  Basically I'm looking for India based exchange which deals in altcoin?

Most of the trusted exchange and wallet available for dash and dogecoin are international.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

Hello,

Is there any well known India-based wallet and exchange for purchasing Dashcoin and dogecoin ?  Basically I'm looking for India based exchange which deals in altcoin?

Most of the trusted exchange and wallet available for dash and dogecoin are international.
I am afraid there is no India based exchange that deals with Altcoin.
I was also looking to buy ETH few days back and since I wanted to pay with netbanking,I searched for any Indian exchange that sell Altcoin but in vain.

bitcoinbs

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:14:54 AM

Hello,

Is there any well known India-based wallet and exchange for purchasing Dashcoin and dogecoin ?  Basically I'm looking for India based exchange which deals in altcoin?

I was also looking to buy ETH few days back and since I wanted to pay with netbanking,I searched for any Indian exchange that sell Altcoin but in vain.

we are india guys use dc-ex.com for safe wallet full automatic. You can store BTC, LTC, DASH, YASH, PMUSD, Payeer, Advcash, Okpay, Payeer
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:34:37 AM

Hello,

Is there any well known India-based wallet and exchange for purchasing Dashcoin and dogecoin ?  Basically I'm looking for India based exchange which deals in altcoin?

we are india guys use dc-ex.com for safe wallet full automatic. You can store BTC, LTC, DASH, YASH, PMUSD, Payeer, Advcash, Okpay, Payeer

Quite unclear as what you are trying to say. Are you from India who use this site or Is this Indian site dc-ex.com? And what are the fees for per transaction ?

Also is there any other site available for altcoins?
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

Hello,

Quite unclear as what you are trying to say. Are you from India who use this site or Is this Indian site dc-ex.com? And what are the fees for per transaction ?

He just trying to promote dc-ex by spamming and making off topic reply.

lordquanta (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:32:27 AM

Hello,

He just trying to promote dc-ex by spamming and making off topic reply.

I checked the site and it seems his reply wasn't a spam.  The site is peer to peer exchange for digital coin. Some observations :
* There is no mention about who is behind this site. The leaders are not mentioned.
* HQ is located at Tamilnadu
* nothing much to add about the site.
* site Looks more amateurish than professional.
bitcoinbs

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:29:33 AM

Hello,

we supporting BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC, YASH, PIP for fees details check fees menu at bottom. It is created by e-currency.trade owner which is top 14th rank in https://www.bestchange.com/list.html and have good reputation and dc-ex.com is partner of all finance company like Perfect money, okpay payeer, advcash and epay

https://www.okchanger.com/exchangers/digital-currency-exchange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: