Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:14:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing bitcoin  (Read 6423 times)
denzelc

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:56:31 PM

For the bitocoin, you do not have to invest it to get more value. It will rise in value long term.

Is this for certain? I mean.. 5 years later and the value of bitcoins will surely be above what it is right now?
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

I am new member, I don't know how to start with the bitcoin. It very difficult with me. Excuse me! But Everybody can help me by show me, how to buy one coin and advertise it and Make my coin a name. Thanks you very much.
I Think You Need Some Important Information About Bitcoin or other Altcoins Before Buying Bitcoin or any other Coin Because Firstly Gain Some Knowledge and After that Gain Experience about the Bitcoin and Other Altcoins.....
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

I am new member, I don't know how to start with the bitcoin. It very difficult with me. Excuse me! But Everybody can help me by show me, how to buy one coin and advertise it and Make my coin a name. Thanks you very much.
When You joined in this forum it's mean you already started with the Bitcoin.
Yeah we are starting into Cryptocurrency world by joining in this Forum.
Here we can learn more about Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin and altcoin), How to get it, to trade and to mining it.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:28:34 PM

For the bitocoin, you do not have to invest it to get more value. It will rise in value long term.

Is this for certain? I mean.. 5 years later and the value of bitcoins will surely be above what it is right now?
No one can really be sure about what will happen with bitcoin price and other cryptocurrency, if people can really sure, no one would sell their bitcoin in 2010 or 2011 back then when bitcoin price still below than $10. This is an unexpected thing.

SoeNan89

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:46:35 PM

I Think You Need Some Important Information About Bitcoin or other Altcoins Before Buying Bitcoin or any other Coin Because Firstly Gain Some Knowledge and After that Gain Experience about the Bitcoin and Other Altcoins.....

Dont worry, If we are need some information about Bitcoin or Altcoin, in this forum is ready complete it.
I think to start with Bitcoin, we must be able to know about investment in Bitcoin like trading or mining.
quickdeal

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:18:23 PM

if you are new , i think this site will help you alot bitcoin.com

and read this section for developer (bitcointalk

then after you can start to trade bitcoin on these site LCB or paxful
anthhonio

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:38:15 PM

bitcoin.org is like a dictionary you will find everything from developer to news...

Stake Holder
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:30:23 AM

You will find many places to invest your bitcoins but make sure that you have done great research before investing your bitcoins into as many sites are simply a scam who are interested only in scamming you and running away with your money so you need to be very careful before investing.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:15:36 AM

It is better to buy the bitcoin and HODL. Given current situation in bitcoin world it is better to remain observer. There are no much reliable opportunities in bitcoin world when it comes to investment.

Yeah its difficult to find good place to invest bitcoins but to buy bitcoins he also need capital as price is not too low and it won't be possible for everyone to invest that huge amount in buying bitcoins so if he don't have money then he can start earning them.

Finding a good site for investment in bitcoins is a really difficult task. I have one real investment site which is paying me in real. Rest i have tried few and they all scam after a month or so.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:52:10 AM

It is better to buy the bitcoin and HODL. Given current situation in bitcoin world it is better to remain observer. There are no much reliable opportunities in bitcoin world when it comes to investment.

Yeah its difficult to find good place to invest bitcoins but to buy bitcoins he also need capital as price is not too low and it won't be possible for everyone to invest that huge amount in buying bitcoins so if he don't have money then he can start earning them.

Finding a good site for investment in bitcoins is a really difficult task. I have one real investment site which is paying me in real. Rest i have tried few and they all scam after a month or so.
most sites are bitcoin investment actually HYIP or money game then buy and hold has been spelled out as investment because value of bitcoin in the future will increase. because bitcoin is the currency that is quite popular and high prices so it is difficult to bitcoin have rapid movement like altcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
SoeNan89

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:59:06 AM

In my opinion a good site for investment of Bitcoin is just in any trading site, I mean,
we doing trade Bitcoin/Altcoin there. But don't put all of our funds into one place trading site.
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:44:19 AM

In my opinion a good site for investment of Bitcoin is just in any trading site, I mean,
we doing trade Bitcoin/Altcoin there. But don't put all of our funds into one place trading site.

Yes even putting higher amount of bitcoins on trading site is risk as we saw the bitfinex site got hacked in the last year which made investors go through huge loss and even the price of bitcoin crashed after that so its always good to invest only a amount that you can afford to loose.
Machine Funk

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:19:22 AM

Buy and hold. You will make lots when new people adopt bitcoin.
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:14:46 AM

before it got better purse read reading about bitcoin, after ye have decided to invest in legitimate sources and websites.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

Buy and hold. You will make lots when new people adopt bitcoin.

I no more advice others to buy bitcoins in the name of investment. Yes, I believe that bitcoin will naturally perform better on the price chart in next few years but now I focus on introducing bitcoins as a tool/medium of exchange with better costs and user friendliness. Encouraging others to buy bitcoins by promising financial returns sounds fishy.
SoeNan89

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:55:21 PM

Yes even putting higher amount of bitcoins on trading site is risk as we saw the bitfinex site got hacked in the last year which made investors go through huge loss and even the price of bitcoin crashed after that so its always good to invest only a amount that you can afford to loose.

You are right, it is therefore highly recommended if you want to trade, select the Exchange features
a sturdy defense system so that it is not easy be hacked. Also don't forget in our account to enable 2fa for security.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:59:27 AM

Buy some bitcoins and then try to play trading and gambling
Machine Funk

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:12:11 PM

I like to trade but I prefer long term investments. Both fun and lucrative. Smiley
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:17:47 AM

I like to trade but I prefer long term investments. Both fun and lucrative. Smiley

That is right. The bitcoin and ETH is the best.
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:28:16 AM

Looks you don't know anything about Bitcoins.

Do you want to buy a Bitcoin? Do you have a Bitcoin address?

Better to start reading and posting in "Begginers & Help" section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

This is the best place if you want to know more about bitcoin. Another thing is that you need to know that investing in bitcoin is not just an easy thing. You need to be cautious and you need to start from the very first beginning everything about it. Anyways, goodluck to you buddy!
Yes I strongly agree your opinion

Investing or playing bitcoin there is a huge risk

Then we must learn and be careful when we invest bitcoin.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: