Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SX] - SX Coin - Untraceable Donations - Fast and discreet  (Read 4195 times)
Sxcoin (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:39:14 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 03:03:37 AM by Sxcoin

Sx coin - Cryptonote - Untraceable Donations  Kiss
Sx coin is a long-term project, if you're looking to get rich overnight, this is probably not the coin you want.

Sx coin - Girls at work using Sx Coin. We bought the video service on Qynark Smart Contract for them to test and display on their websites Kiss
http://sx-donations.online/provider/SxjEkHfFEBw7XRbJunvzUCJGmmCw5KqHbJRQKcMvVu1Y7msh8ArwpzcZayeXpfmyfi1igubdQhaSBQqohSvtoDmg21YeftYzU.html

Sx coin is aiming to be a completely annonimous and untraceable donations system for professionals working in the "donations for time and companionship"  Adult Providers Industry. With this you can avoid the unfair fees and discrimination faced when dealing with traditional banking models and institutions.

Sx coin completely eliminates charge backs and allows providers to adopt a micro transactional business model.

This has the advantage of picking up customers who would like to make donations for time and companionship, but do not feel the provider offers enough annonimity.

It has the potential to provide a donation system that can be adopted across the entire industry.

What is Sx Coin
Sx Coin is an annonimous industry specific cryptocurrency donation system targeting the Adult Provider Service Industry.

Why Sx Coin
Sx Coin is gaining wide spread adoption for  time and companionship services and digital goods in the Adult Provider Service Industry because SX Coin provides a safe, private donation method. The Adult Provider Service Industry has struggled with traditional payment methods. The use of credit cards has left the industry open to “friendly fraud” whereby customers charge back payments and “unfriendly fraud” whereby stolen credit card details are used as payment to check their validity. With banks charging fees to the provider and client when this occurs, the Adult Provider Service Industry is essentially high risk and has had difficulty with banks refusing to help them in their commerce. Providers of adult companionship services have unsuccessfully searched for alternative donation systems.

Kiss Sx coin -   Kiss Everybodies Gettin' Some
The exclusive donation currency for providers globally.
Benefits of SX coin are wide and ranging but most of all it provides an untraceable link between the provider and their clients, unlike scrypt, sha256, BTC and ETH/ETC and most other cryptocurrencys
SX coin gives you the confidence and safety of total and complete annonimity. This is done by cryptonotes technology which has been time tested and proven to work.
Providers and Clients get the upgrade you deserve of your current digital currency.
Providers and Clients should both demand Sx coin for donation services

Sx coin - Cryptonote Spec
Money Supply = 24,333,333.07370955615
Difficulty Target = 210
Decimal Point = 11
Premine = 1,459,999.98442257340
Ticker  = SEX  Kiss

Sx Coin Tagline:
Sx Coin. The donation system of the future for the Adult Provider Service Industry.

Download Sx coin Windows Wallet
https://mega.nz/#!b9kyFb5S!RNP4sFWtEJbsD2TjbA-Ka1AsBN58_a9h8ITb1WB4gx0

Download Sx coin Linux Wallet
https://mega.nz/#!HodnBQCQ!bPB_Xm4qyb14-PXYQVdQRogyFQtKSz9IywyWZMRENy0

Build Sx coin from source code
https://github.com/forknote/forknote
just put our sxcoin.conf file in your configs folder
https://mega.nz/#!rk8GVRyL!TwdwVbmzClYJYKe_y5JVb0GUfVZn0AmRHRLoXEElNbI

First start Sx coin  sxcoind and wait for chain to completely sync before opening or generating a new wallet address

Pool Mining
http://notepool.pw/sex/

Contribute to Sx coin by making mining easier by creating mining pools using
https://github.com/forknote/forknote-pool Specify ticker : SEX  Kiss

Sx coin - Solo Mining is done by using the start_mining command in the wallet.

Sx coin - Exchange Listing
Sx coin - is to be listed on the new Cryptonote only Exchange when it opens SOON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
famya

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

reserve local translation sir
thank you
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:44:28 AM

Sx coin
The exclusive donation currency for providers globally.
Benefits of SX coin are wide and ranging but most of all it provides an untraceable link between the provider and their clients, unlike scrypt, sha256, BTC and ETH/ETC and most other cryptocurrencys
SX coin gives you the confidence and safety of total and complete annonimity. This is done by cryptonotes technology which has been time tested and proven to work.
Providers and Clients get the upgrade you deserve of your current digital currency.
Prviders and Clients should both demand Sx coin for donation services

Download

Algo Huh
olkah

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:49:24 AM

Pool Huh?
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:52:31 AM

Looks like a cryptonote rippoff Roll Eyes

"Providing better a more discreet annon for provider donations"

^^^ Thread Title Makes no sense either Cheesy

olkah

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:54:23 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/d08a607ec7b9a273a3e39a3d10d8dc5fb5b5c8e933f2d1f7447f7d6e048ecf31/analysis/1488686038/
olkah

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:02:55 AM

Dev is that the whole purse http://prntscr.com/eg5vhr and how to install it
PRIZRAK25

Activity: 613

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:34:02 AM

Dev is that the whole purse http://prntscr.com/eg5vhr and how to install it
ask about the exchange .and trade . the prey is then
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 04:51:25 AM

ugh more cryptonote garbage :/   
i wont waste my time, ill give this a few weeks to see if its even viable then. 
Cant read that pink lettering worth a shit anyways, you ate up all my time for you right there trying haha
so whats this plan? a "donation" currency? makes no sense, we have things like REDD for that already

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Sxcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:04:21 AM

ugh more cryptonote garbage :/  
i wont waste my time, ill give this a few weeks to see if its even viable then.  
Cant read that pink lettering worth a shit anyways, you ate up all my time for you right there trying haha
so whats this plan? a "donation" currency? makes no sense, we have things like REDD for that already
Bitches cant ask for currency only donations. But donations can later be exchanged for BTC or other.
Just an upgrade for shitcoin SEXCOIN-scrypt
Getting sites up now and providers will soon be listed.
olkah

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:07:27 AM

DEV IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WALLET FOR WINDOWS NO
Sxcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:41:55 AM

for this PROJECT, I THINK OBVIOUSLY the CORPSE
эTOT ПPOEКT Я ПOЛAГAЮ ЗABEДOMO TPУП
And for you to bed. Jesus Christ find elsewhere to post my friend. Simply read, decide and move on. 14 of 27 post by you alone
dartmyth

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:57:31 AM

for this PROJECT, I THINK OBVIOUSLY the CORPSE
эTOT ПPOEКT Я ПOЛAГAЮ ЗABEДOMO TPУП
And for you to bed. Jesus Christ find elsewhere to post my friend. Simply read, decide and move on. 14 of 27 post by you alone
I am with you dev he should move on and learn how to start a node and wallet not like he has to compile the code
kalimen

Activity: 322

BTMEN

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

GPU mining??
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:22:39 AM

total suply Sxcoin is not big
i hope can good price in youre coin dev
and any bounty or not, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:26:18 AM

I was not aware the adult industry needed "donations".
I met a guy that had a strip club here in Vegas and he made $10 million the 1st year.
kalimen

Activity: 322

BTMEN

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

any pool for mining??
Sxcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:51:16 PM

any pool for mining??
No pools created by Dev, if community has made any pools hopefully they will post info here.
Dev may add pool at some point. Blocks have been moving in daemon explorer with Dev contributing to Hash Rate
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:55:49 PM

Russians overtake thread
Sxcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:59:07 PM

Russians overtake thread