Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 0.003btc daily  (Read 1473 times)
freebit1 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

Hello

Any one who want to earn 0.003btc- 0.05btc daily

By doing captcha solving

Daily payment directly to your Bitcoin wallet

Just pm me
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:30:20 AM

How long does it take for it?
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:51:15 AM

I don't think a captcha typing will earn you upto 0.003 btc more to 0.05 btc daily unless this is involved with some kind of investment or referral. Would you mind telling us what site is this?
Den55

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

mrai ,,say abaut capcha
spatifilium

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:22:19 PM

It's hard to earn with this amount on captcha. I did this last year and I can say that even $1 value of bitcoin now is hard to there. And why not try to post the site here mate so that we don't need to pm you and everything will be transparent and can been by other interested people on what is this site that you are earning this amount.

Here I agree with you because is a very small salary on captcha solving, to earn a dollar you need a whole day so it is in this kind of earnings hard to believe it is possible.

Nekutasa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:58:20 PM

Has anyone tried this? Wouldn't want to be wasting my time...

Why dont you just post it on the thread?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:15:40 PM

Be carefull guys op has a negative trust be carefull in dealing with him. I think he is collecting referrals to do the earning. But he will never pay anybody for solving captchas.
spatifilium

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

It is also thing to be takes into consideration naturally, I think no one will waste time on it, and eventually be fooled

at least without some evidence, or at least a partial payment in advance

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:33:13 PM

too good to be true and most of us really looking for some ways how to earn online if this offer is legit OP can post here the site
and let everyone to review if that promise payments can be provided to avoid possible scam, just needed for OP to show his
honesty if he can really pay those who will work for this service.

nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:09:03 PM

Lemme guess, has negative trust and gives out a very vague description to make money out of simple things? I'm 100% sure this is going to be related to some scam. Please be careful before diving into it. In any case, I dont think the OP is ever going to respond to this thread again.
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:01:22 PM

Has anyone have joined this or started earning from it? As I am very much curious to know that whether its really possible to earn 0.05 btc daily by simply solving captchas and in reality I don't think its possible to earn that high amount from captchas or again its an ponzi scheme like others that we have seen in the past and even OP holds negative trust which makes this offer more shady and hard to trust him.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

I don't think it's good idea to try offer by OP. He have red trust and the who will solve captchas risking to not get payment after solving thousands of captchas. And these earning sounds too good to be true.

Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:55:55 AM

Im pretty sure the offer from op is about raiblocks, but now you dont need to work to others, because there is an exchange already, cryptopia, and the only issue is the fee to withdraws that is 40k satoshis, soo you dont need boss anymore to sell your coins collect and sell direct at exchange.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:36:24 AM

It's hard to earn with this amount on captcha. I did this last year and I can say that even $1 value of bitcoin now is hard to there. And why not try to post the site here mate so that we don't need to pm you and everything will be transparent and can been by other interested people on what is this site that you are earning this amount.

There has to be a scam here somewhere. Hints, the poster is a newbie, he has been given a red mark in is trust rating and hes only willing to give the site in private. That sets my spider sense ringing to be quite honest. I will never click any links hes sending me. Everyone be careful.
spatifilium

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:21:53 PM

There has to be a scam here somewhere. Hints, the poster is a newbie, he has been given a red mark in is trust rating and hes only willing to give the site in private. That sets my spider sense ringing to be quite honest. I will never click any links hes sending me. Everyone be careful.

ha ha ha ha totally scam, maybe it's just a joke
Baron12

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

Be carefull guys op has a negative trust be carefull in dealing with him. I think he is collecting referrals to do the earning. But he will never pay anybody for solving captchas.
Yes be careful he's asking a loan without collateral

VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

What is the site ?
How long?
I see the op has negative trust you cant expect people to trust you with that reputation
You could hire an escrow to transfer the payment funds and to attract users here who's willing to do the job.
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

OP has negative trust so its hard to trust him for what he is saying and it won't be impossible to earn that amount daily by solving captchas, Something is not right here so its better to avoid this thread and look for some other ways of earning bitcoins.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

Hello

Any one who want to earn 0.003btc- 0.05btc daily

By doing captcha solving

Daily payment directly to your Bitcoin wallet

Just pm me

by doing a captcha ? why don't just post a website or why you did not post some details regarding to the job . most of us are having a hard time on earning such amount of satoshi so how is it possible for us to earn 0.003-0.05 BTC daily with that job and how many hours or captcha a day do we need in order to be eligible to earn that amount . right now you have a red trust so how can you convince us that we can give a trust on you ?
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:46:10 PM

OP has negative trust so its hard to trust him for what he is saying and it won't be impossible to earn that amount daily by solving captchas, Something is not right here so its better to avoid this thread and look for some other ways of earning bitcoins.
He might scam like raiblocks scammers done in the last year. I think people will move ahead with him. More over If joined captcha solving works also Its simply equals to the fauceting only. Instead of this use your technical skills and get placed in the altcoin creation project, bitcoin signature designing and web assistance then you can make big pennies everyday from your project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: