Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are Chuck Erickson and Lourdes Torres confessions real or coerced?
Both real - 0 (0%)
Both coerced - 0 (0%)
Chuck real Lourdes coerced - 0 (0%)
Lourdes coerced Chuck real - 0 (0%)
I don't know - 0 (0%)
I don't care - 0 (0%)
My tummy itches - 0 (0%)
I want popcorn - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~Update, Esar Met translation added.~ Are these two confessions real or coerced?  (Read 660 times)
Agruw (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:08:54 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 08:56:07 AM by Agruw

edit ~ scroll down for translation

Extract from Chuck Erickson's confession https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCyKnc1BVV8

Details of Lourdes Torres confession https://www.innocenceproject.org/charges-dropped-in-nyc-case-after-dna-proves-womans-confession-was-false/

"More than 1 out of 4 people wrongfully convicted but later exonerated by DNA evidence made a false confession or incriminating statement."
https://www.innocenceproject.org/causes/false-confessions-admissions/

Interview
https://www.innocenceproject.org/in-his-own-words-qa-with-false-confession-expert-richard-leo/

Archimedes said "Give me a lever big enough... and I will move the world". The police version of that is "Give me enough leverage and I will make anybody confess to anything". It's something a lot of Russians learned a few generations ago. http://listverse.com/2013/05/22/10-controversial-convictions-based-on-false-confessions/

add
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8g4utm8d67nyyi0/IMAG0088bc.JPG
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sfz02udfnr7zw1/IMAG0101bc.JPG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agruw (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:03:27 AM

http://pastebin.com/59LjA7xq

Here is the first tape translated. The translation has not been public yet as far as I know. It indicates that Met was not "fleeing" to his uncle's house, but went there to fix a bicycle his uncle had. Met gave the name of a person who bought the repair material so the police could check out the story. That person was a Muslim and it appears the police made no effort to contact the person. There is no mention of any attempt to contact the person in the version of the police report that I purchased legally from the police department.

01:00
T: မင္းနာမည္ ေမးေနတယ္ ဘယ္သူလဲတဲ့
What’s your name? Who are you?
01:04
S: ဆာမက္
Samat
01:06
T:မင္းနာမည္ ဆာမက္
Your name is Samat
01:29
T: စႏိုးေတြ႕ဖူးၿပီလား ဒီမွာ
Did you see Snow?
စႏိုးေတြ႔ဖူးၿပီလားတဲ့
Have you seen Snow?
01:32
S: ေတြ႔ဖူးတယ္
Yes, I did.
02:02
T: ညီေလးဒီကို ဘာေၾကာင့္ ေရာက္လာတယ္ဆိုတာ သိလားတဲ့
Brother, do you know why you are here?
02:06
S: မသိဘူး
I don’t know?
02:12
T: ညီေလး ဘာ့ေၾကာင့္ ဒီေရာက္လာတယ္ဆိုတာ သိလား မသိဘူးလား
Don’t you know why you’re here?
02:23
T: သူ အားလုံးနဲ႔ မင္းအိမ္မွာ ေနတဲ့သူေတြအားလုံးနဲ႔ စကားေျပာၿပီးသြားၿပီတဲ့မင္းအိမ္မွာ ဘယ္ႏွေယာက္ေနလဲ လူအားလုံးနဲ႔ သူစကားေျပာၿပီးသြားၿပီတဲ့
He had talked with all the people who stayed in your home. All the people who stayed in your home had been talked already.
02: 42
T: ၿပီးေတာ့ ဒီ ခုနက မင္းရဲ႕ အိမ္ထဲမွာ ရွိတဲ့ျဖစ္ပ်က္ခဲ့တာ အားလုံးကို အေၾကာင္းအရာ အားလုံးကိုု သူသိၿပီးသြားၿပီတဲ့ဒီေလာက္ဆို သိၿပီလား
Moreover, everything occurred in your home has been known already.

02:55
T: မင္းက ေတာ္ေတာ္ကို ေတာ္ေတာ္လည္း ခုနလိုေပါ့
You’re too much, too much, like before.
03:10
T: သူတို႔အားလုံးသိတယ္ ေနာက္ မင္းနဲ႔ အတူတူ ေနတဲ့လူေတြေပါ့ေလ သူတို႔အားလုံးကို စကားေျပာၿပီးတဲ့အတြက္ အားလုံးသိတယ္
They know everything. And they have known everything as they talked with all the people living with you.
03:23
T: သူတို႔ အေနနဲ႔ မင္းကို ဇာတ္လမ္းေလး တစ္ပုဒ္လိုေပ့ါေလ ျပန္စေျပာမယ္
They are going to tell you as a story from beginning.
03:38
T: ဒါ မင္းရဲ႕ ဘဝအတြက္ကို ေတာ္ေတာ္ဆုိးဝါးတယ္ ဒီကိစၥေတြက ေနာ္..မင္းလုပ္ခဲ့တဲ့ ဒီကိစၥေတြက မင္းရဲ႕ဘဝအတြက္ကို ေတာ္ေတာ္ ဆုိးဝါးတယ္
This is so direful for your life. The matter, the bygone which you did is so direful for your life.
03:57
T:သူ႔အေနနဲ႔ မင္းဆုံးျဖတ္ေစခ်င္တယ္ ဘယ္လိုျဖစ္တာလဲတဲ့
He liked you decide, about what was happened?
04:03
S: ဘာကိုလဲ အစ္ကို ဘာကိုလဲ
What for, brother? What for?
04:24
S: အစ္ကို ဆုိလိုတာ ကၽြန္ေတာ္မွ သေဘာမေပါက္ဘဲ
I don’t understand what you mean, brother.
04:27
T: မင္းျမန္မာ စကားေရာတတ္တယ္မလား
You understand Myanmar, don’t you?
S: ဟုတ္ကဲ့တတ္တယ္
Yes, I do.
T: သူတို႔က အခု အခု အျဖစ္အပ်က္တစ္ခုကို ျဖစ္ေနတယ္
They said, “There is a matter being happened now.”
04:48
T: ဒီကေလး အခု ေသသြားၿပီတဲ့ မင္းသတ္တာတဲ့
This child was died now. You killed.
S: မဟုတ္ဘူး
No.

05:06
T: မင္းကိုေျပာျပမယ္ သူ႔အေနနဲ႔ မင္းကိုေျပာျပမယ္သူတို႔ အေနနဲ႔ ေျပာသင့္တာ ေျပာထုိက္တာ ေျပာျပမယ္
မင္း အေနနဲ႔ကလည္း မင္း အမွန္တရားကို မင္း ေျပာရမယ္ ခံဝန္ခ်က္တစ္ခု
You will be explained. He will tell you.  He will explain you what should to be explained.  You also have to tell the truth.
05:19
T: ခုနလိုေပါ့ ေျပာၿပီး ဆုိၿပီးတဲ့ဟာ အားလုံးကို မင္းတိတ္ဆိတ္စြာေနရမယ္တိတ္တိတ္ ဆိတ္ဆိတ္ေနရမယ္
Like before, you should be silence all about you have told. You should stay silence.
05:25
T: နားလည္လားတဲ့ နားလည္လား
Understand? Understand?
05:37
T: ခုနလိုေပါ့ ခုနလိုေပ့ါ မင္းေျပာတဲ့အရာေတြ အားလုံးက ဘာပဲ ေျပာေျပာ ဒီအရာေတြ အားလုံးက ေနာ္ ဒီေန႔မင္းေျပာတဲ့ ခုန သူတို႔ ေမးခ်င္တာ ရွိ ေမးလိမ့္မယ္ ဟုတ္လား ေမးၿပီးေတာ့ မင္းျပန္ေျဖမယ္ ဒီေျပာတဲ့ စကားေတြ အားလုံးက တရားရုံးထိ တက္ရမယ့္ စကားေတြခ်ည္းပဲ အဲဒါ ေနာ္
As before, as before, everything you tell, whatever you tell, this all the things which you state today, they will ask you questions like before whatever they want,  you have to reply. This whole conversation, “all the words” will be submitted at the court.
05:55
T: မင္းနားလည္လားတဲ့
Do you understand?
06:06
T: ခုနလုိေပ့ါ မင္းအေနနဲ႔ စကားတစ္ခု မေျပာခင္မွာ မင္းအေနနဲ႔ ျပန္ေျပာ.. ခုနလိုေပါ့ မင္းသိတဲ့ အေၾကာင္းအရာေတြ ျပန္ေျပာပိုင္ခြင့္ရွိတယ္ ခုနလိုေပ့ါ မင္းမဟုတ္ဘူး ဘာျဖစ္တယ္ ညာျဖစ္တယ္ မင္းျပန္ေျပာပိုင္ခြင့္ရွိတယ္ အဲဒါ မင္းရဲ႕ လြတ္လပ္ခြင့္
Like before, you should talk with yourself before you tell anything; you have the right to reply regarding the matters which you know. You have the right to reply, something like, you are not involve, this happen, that happen. That is your right of freedom.
06:20
T: နားလည္လားတဲ့
ကိုယ့္ေမးလို႔ ကုိယ္ဟုတ္ရင္ ဟုတ္တယ္ ကုိယ္မဟုတ္ရင္ မဟုတ္ဘူး အမွန္အတိုင္း ေျပာရမယ္အားလုံးက မင္း တရားရုံးမွာ ဒါေတြအားလုံးရင္ဆုိင္ရမယ္
You understand? Every questions you are asked; if it is right, you should say yes, if not, No, You have to tell the truth, everything you uttered here must be come up at the court.
06:37
T: ခုနကလိုေပါ့ ဒီဘာ မင္းကို တြန္းအားေပးတဲ့ အေနအထားမ်ဳိး မင္းကို ဒီမွာ ဒဏ္ေငြျဖစ္ျဖစ္ သို႔မဟုတ္ ခုနလိုေပါ့တစ္ခုခုေပါ့ အျပစ္ေပးျခင္းတစ္ခုခုေပါ့ ဒါေတြက ခုနကေပါ့ ျဖစ္လာတဲ့ ျပႆနာေပၚခံရမယ္
As the push to you, you will be charged any one of punishment in terms of fine or other punishment depends on result of the case.
06:57
T: နားလည္လား အခု ေျပာတဲ့ဟာေတြ အကုန္လံုးကို
Do  you understand what were told you before?
07:09
T: မင္းအခု စိတ္ကို ေအးေအးထားေနာ္ စိတ္ကို ေအးေအးထား တည္တည္ၿငိမ္ၿငိမ္ထား သူတို႔ေမးတာေတြ အားလုံးကို ေအးေအးေဆးေဆးေျဖ
Keep your mind comfortable and keep your mind stable. Answer slowly all the questions they asked.
ၿငိမ္ၿငိမ္ေနေလ ညီေလး ၿငိမ္ၿငိမ္ေနေလ ဘာျဖစ္လို႔လဲ ဗိုက္ဆာလို႔လား
Stay stable, brother, stay stable. What happen? Are you Hungry?
S: ခ်မ္းလို႔ ခ်မ္းတယ္
I am feeling cool.
07:36
T: အခုနတုန္းက မင္း ခ်မ္းတာ တစ္ခုတည္း မဟုတ္ဘူးတဲ့ သူသိတယ္တဲ့မင္းတစ္ခုခု သူတို႔ကို ေျပာျပခ်င္လို႔တဲ့ ဘာေျပာျပခ်င္လဲ ေျပာလိုက္
07:45
You’re not only feeling cool, but he knew that you wanted to tell something to him. Tell now what you want to tell.
S: ဒီကေလးေလးသိတယ္ဆုိုတာ ဒီကေလးက ကၽြန္ေတာ္နဲ႔လည္း ခင္တယ္ ကၽြန္ေတာ္နဲ႔လည္း အၿမဲကစားတယ္ စက္ဘီးေတြဘာေတြ ေတာင္းစီးတယ္ ကၽြန္္ေတာ္အၿမဲ စက္ဘီးနဲ႔တင္ေပးတယ္ စက္ဘီးတူတူစီးတယ္
အခုသူေသသြားၿပီဆုိေတာ့ဘယ္သူသတ္လို႔သတ္မွန္းမွ မသိတဲ့ဟာႀကီးက ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ကို တုိင္ၾကားတယ္ ဆိုေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ဘယ္လုိလုပ္ ေျပာလို႔တတ္ေတာ့မလဲ
I know this child mean that this child is very kind to me. She always plays with me. Sometime asked for my bicycle and ride, I always ride her on my bicycle, we used to ride bicycle together.
08:13
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ညီမေလးတစ္ေယာက္လို ျဖစ္ေနၿပီ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ ညီမေလး အရင္းတစ္ေယာက္လို ျဖစ္ေနၿပီ အဲဒီကေလးက
She becomes almost like my young sister. This child becomes my own young sister.
08:48
T: သူေသသြားတာ မင္းရဲ႕ ေရခ်ဳိးခန္းထဲမွာ ေသသြားတာတဲ့
She died in your bath room.
09:05
T: ကေလးရဲ႕ ခႏၶာကိုယ္မွာ မင္းရဲ႕ ဒီေျခေထာက္နဲ႔ ကန္ထားတဲ့ အရာ ေသြးေတြထြက္ၿပီးေတာ့ ေတြ႕ရတယ္တဲ့
မင္းရဲ႕ေရခ်ဳိးခန္းထဲမွာ
The body of the child with the footprint of your leg and blooded blood from you kick was found in your bath room.
S: အဲဒါေတာ့ မျဖစ္ႏိုင္ဘူး
ဘယ္လိုျဖစ္လို႔ မျဖစ္ႏိုင္လဲဆုိေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္လည္း အဲဒီေန႔မနက္ကရီႏြတ္က ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ကို ဖုန္းထုိးၿပီး ေျပာတဲ့ မနက္ကကေလးေပ်ာက္တယ္လို႔ ေျပာတဲ့မနက္က ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ဦးေလးအိမ္သြားတယ္ စက္ဘီး ဘီးေပါက္ေနလို႔ ေကာ္ဝယ္လုိ႔ရတယ္ ဆိုလို႔ အဲဒါ ေကာ္သြားပုိ႔တာ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ေကာ္သြားပို႔ေတာ့ ဟိုေရာက္လို႔ ႏွစ္နာရီ သုံးနာရီေလာက္ၾကေတာ့ ဒီကေန ဖုန္းထိုးၿပီး ေမးတယ္ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ကို သိလား မင္းနဲဲ႔ ကစားတဲ့ ညီမေလး ေပ်ာက္ေနတယ္တဲ့
It cannot be possible.
Why it was not possible because that I went to Uncle home on that day morning when Yinout called and asked me about the child lost. As My uncle’s bicycle was flatted, I told him I could buy glue here and I went there with glue for my uncle. After two to three hour later, I was called by phone from here and told that did I know about the child who always play with me was missing.

T: ဘယ္သူက ဖုန္းထိုးတာလဲ ဘယ္သူက ဖုန္းထုိးတာလဲ
Who dialed you with phone? Who dialed you with phone?
S: ရီႏြတ္က
Yinwet
T: ဟင္
Hmn
S: ရီႏြတ္
Yinwet
T: ရီႏြတ္ ဆိုတာ ဘယ္သူလဲ
Who is Yinwet?
10:11
T: မင္း ဘီးေပါက္တယ္ ဘယ္သူ စက္ဘီးေပါက္တာလဲ
Your tyre punctured? Whose bicycle was punctured?
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ဦးေလး
My uncle’s one.
T: မင္းဦးေလး..ဘယ္အခ်ိန္က မင္းကို လာေခၚလဲ..ဘီးေပါက္တယ္ ဘယ္သူက ဘီးေပါက္တာလဲ မင္းက ေပါက္တာလား မင္းဦးေလးက ေပါက္တာလား
Your uncle… when did he came to call you.. Who punctured the tyre? You or your uncle punctured the bicycle?
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ဦးေလးကေပါက္တာကၽြန္ေတာ့္ကို စက္ဘီးဖာဖို႔ ေကာ္ဝယ္ခဲ့ခိုင္းတာ
My uncle punctured. I was asked to buy glue for repair.
T: မင္းမွာ ဖုန္းရွိတယ္ေပ့ါ
You have phone.
S: အိမ္ဖုန္းပဲေပ့ါ
Home line phone
11:00
T: အခု မင္းက ခုနလိုေပါ့ မင္းဦးေလးဖုန္းဆက္တယ္ မင္းက ေကာ္သြားဝယ္ေပးတယ္ ေကာ္သြားဝယ္ၿပီး မင္း
မင္းဦးေလးဆီ သြားပို႔ေပးတယ္
As you said, your uncle called you by the phone; you bought the glue and went to your uncle to give the glue.
S: သြားပုိ႔ေပးတဲ့ ေနာက္ပုိင္းမွာပဲ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ကိုဖုန္းနဲ႔ လွမ္းေျပာတဲ့သူက ကေလးတစ္ေယာက္ ေပ်ာက္ေနတယ္တဲ့ကၽြန္ေတာ္က ကေလးက ေပ်ာက္တယ္ဆိုေတာ့ ဒီကေလးက သြားလည္ေနတယ္ပဲ ထင္ၿပီးေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ေအးေဆးပဲ ေနေနတာေနာက္ေတာ့ မနက္အေစာတုန္းက ကၽြန္ေတာ္ျပန္လာမလို႔ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ အေဒၚကေျပာတယ္ မသြားနဲ႔ဦး သူတို႔နဲ႔ အတူတူ ျပန္မယ္တဲ့ သူတို႔လည္း လာမယ္ေပ့ါ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ အေမကို သိတယ္ဆိုေတာ့ လာမယ္ဆိုေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္အိပ္ေနတယ္ ေနာက္ခဏေနက်ေတာ့ ဒီက ပုလိပ္ေတြ ေရာက္လာတယ္ေရာက္လာၿပီး ေသနတ္ေတြနဲ႔ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ဘာလုပ္မွန္းေတာင္ မသိလုိက္ရဘူူး
After I was there, I was told by phone about missing of child. I thought the child was playing somewhere around and then I intended to return the next morning, but my Aunt said not to go back now and they will also accompany with me later. Added that my mother is known and will come to see her. Then I was lying for sleep. A moment later, police from here arrived in with guns and I didn’t know what to do.

11:50
T: အစက ျပန္ေျပာကြာ အစကျပန္ေျပာ
State from beginning! State from beginning!
12:01
T: အိုေက ညီေလး အစ္ကုိ႔ကို တစ္ခုစီ ရွင္းျပေနာ္
OK, Brother, explain me one by one.
ခုနက မင္းေကာ္သြားဝယ္တယ္ေျပာတယ္ သူေမးတယ္ ဘယ္ဆုိင္မွာ ေကာ္ဝယ္လဲတဲ့
You said you bought glue. He asked from which shop you bought glue.
S: ေကာ္ဝယ္တာ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ဝယ္တာ မဟုတ္ဘူး ရီႏြတ္ဝယ္တာ
Glue was not bought by me, but Yinwet bought.
T: ရီႏြတ္ ဆိုတာ ဘယ္သူလဲ
Who is Yinout?
S: ဒီကေလးမေလးနဲ႔ တန္းလ်ားတစ္ခုတည္းပဲ ေနတာ
Stay in same floor with this little child.
T: မင္းခုနကေျပာေတာ့ မင္းသြားဝယ္တာဆုိ ေကာ္က
You said recently that, you bought the glue.
S: ေကာ္က ကၽြန္ေတာ္သြားဝယ္တာမဟုတ္ဘူး ရီႏြတ္သြားဝယ္တာ ရီႏြတ္ဝယ္ၿပီးမွ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ လာေပးၿပီးမွ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ သြားပို႔ေပးတာရီႏြတ္နဲ႔ အဲဒီ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ ဦးေလးတို႔နဲ႔က စကားမေျပာဘူး
Glue was not bought by me. Yinwet bought. Yinwet had bought and given to me and then I sent it. Yinout and my uncle have not talked each other.
T: ရီႏြတ္ဆုိတာ ဘယ္အရြယ္ရွိၿပီလဲ
How old is Yinwet?
S: လူငယ္ပဲ
Just Young
T: ရီႏြတ္ဆိုတာ ေယာက္်ားေလးလား
Is Yinwet a male?
S: ေယာက်္ားေလး
male
12:58
T: မင္းသြားမဝယ္ဘူးေပါ့
You didn’t buy, did you?
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ္သြားဝယ္တာမဟုတ္ဘူး
I didn’t buy it.
13:08
T: ဘယ္တုန္းက စေတြ႕လဲ ဒီကေလးကိုဒီကေလးကို ဘယ္တုန္းက စေတြ႕လဲတဲ့
Since when did you see this child at the first time?
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ္ အဲဒီဘက္ စစ ေရာက္ခ်င္းပဲေပါ့ကၽြန္ေတာ္ စေရာက္ေတာ့ တစ္ရက္ ႏွစ္ရက္ေနေတာ့
From my newly arrival to there.  One to two days after my arrival to there.
T: ေအးအဲဒါ ဘယ္တုန္းကလဲ ဘယ္ႏွလပုိင္း ဘယ္ႏွရက္လဲ ဒီလပုိင္းလား မတ္လလား ေဖေဖၚဝါရီလလား
When was it? which month? which day? this month? is March? is February?
ဘယ္လကလဲ တစ္လပုိင္းလား ႏွစ္လပုိင္းလား သုံးလပုိင္းလား သူ႔ကို ဘယ္တုန္းက စသိလဲ စျမင္ဖူးလဲ
What month? 1st month, 2nd month, 3rd month of the year? When did you first see and know her?
S: ႏွစ္လပိုင္းေလာက္ကေပါ့
Since 2nd month of the year
T: ႏွစ္လပုိင္း
2nd month
13:49
T: လွလားတဲ့
Beautiful?
S: လွတာေပါ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ညီမေလးလိုပဲ
Of course beautiful, like my own sister.
13:58
T: ဓာတ္ပုံကိုင္ထားတဲ့
Hold the photo
14:01
T: လွလားတဲ့
Beautiful ?
S: လွတာေပါ့
Of Course, beautiful
14:06
T: ႀကိဳက္လားတဲ့ ႀကိဳက္လားတဲ့
Do you like?
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ ညီမအရြယ္ပဲ ဘယ္လိုလုပ္ ႀကိဳက္လို႔ရမွာလဲ
How could I like her? She is at the age of my younger sister.
14:23
T: မင္းဒီေကာင္မေလးကို လွတယ္လို႔ မေတြးမိဘူးလား
Didn’t you find this girl beautiful?
14:30
T: ရုပ္ဆုိးလားတဲ့
Is Ugly?
S: ရုပ္ေတာ့မဆုိးဘူး
Not ugly.
14:40
T: မင္းသူနဲ႔ အခ်ိန္ျဖဳန္းဖူးလားတဲ့
Did you ever spend times with her?
14:46
T: မင္းခုနလိုေပါ့ အတူတူကစားတယ္ အတူတူ စက္ဘီးစီးတယ္ ေနာက္ေတာ့ဘာလဲ
You play together, cycling together, what else?
S: အဲဒါပဲ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ စက္ဘီးထြက္စီးေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္စက္ဘီးထြက္စီးတဲ့အခ်ိန္ သူနဲ႔ေတြ႔မွပဲ သူေတာင္းစီးရင္ ေပးစီးတယ္ တစ္ပတ္ႏွစ္ပတ္စီးၿပီး ျပန္ထားလိုက္တယ္ အဲဒီစက္ဘီးကို
That’s all. When I went out for cycling, if she asked for a ride, I offered her for ride. She rode one to two rounds and kept the bicycle again.
15:04
S: သူတို႔ အဲအေရွ႕မွာပဲ
They are in front of there.
15:26
T: ဒီေကာင္မေလး ညီေလး ညီေလးတို႔ ေအာက္ထပ္ကိုေပါ့ေလ ဘယ္အခ်ိန္ေလာက္ ပထမဆုံး အရင္ စလာလည္လဲတဲ့
Brother, when did this girl come to your lower floor at first time?
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ္ရွိတုန္း သူေအာက္ထပ္ တစ္ခါမွ မသြားဖူးဘူးကၽြန္ေတာ္နဲ႔ ခင္ေနတာေတာ့မွန္တယ္ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ ေအာက္ထပ္ကို သူတစ္ခါမွ မလာဘူး
Since I was there, she never came down to lower floor. It is right that we close to each other but She never came in our lower floor.
15:50
T: ဒါေပမဲ့တဲ့ မေန႔က မေန႔ကတည္းက ဒီေကာင္မေလးက မင္းေအာက္ထပ္ကို ေရာက္ေနတယ္တဲ့ မင္းရဲ႕ ေရခ်ဳိးခန္းထဲမွာတဲ့ ေသေနတယ္တဲ့
But, this girl came to your lower floor since yesterday and was dead in your bathroom.
16:04
T:မေန႔က မေန႔က အဲဒီကေလး ေပ်ာက္တဲ့အခ်ိန္မွာ ဒီအိမ္မွာ ရွိတဲ့လူက မင္းတစ္ေယာက္ပဲ ရွိတယ္တဲ့
When the child was missing Yesterday, you were only one who was in the house.
16:27
T: ခုနက တနလၤာေန႔က ဒီေကာင္မေလးလာသြားတာ ဘာျဖစ္လဲတဲ့ မင္းတို႔အိမ္မွာ
What was happened in your home when this girl visited you last Monday?
S:သူလာတာကေတာ့သူ႔အေဖာ္နဲ႔ လာတာပဲ သူနဲ႔ရြယ္တူကေလး သူနဲ႔ ရြယ္တူ တစ္ေယာက္ပါတယ္ သူ႔ထက္ ငယ္တာ တစ္ေယာက္ပါတယ္ ရုပ္ရွင္ေတြၾကည့္တယ္ ၾကည့္ၿပီး သူတို႔ျပန္သြားတယ္
She came with her companions.  One child at same age of her and another younger than her watched films and left.
T: သုံးေယာက္လုံးျပန္သြားတာလား
Did all three leave?
S: အင္း
Yes
T: ဘယ္အခ်ိန္ေလာက္လဲ
What time was it?
17:22
T: ႏွစ္ေယာက္ပဲ ျပန္သြားတာ မဟုတ္ဘူးလားတဲ့
Didn’t two of them only?
17:26
S: သုံးေယာက္လုံးျပန္သြားတာ
All three left.
17:28
S: တူတူပဲ ျပန္သြားတာ သူတို႔
They left together.
17:38
T:သူတို႔အေနနဲ႔ မယုံၾကည္ဘူး
They don’t believe you.
17:51
T: အခုနက ဒီေကာင္မေလး သုံးေယာက္လာၿပီးတဲ့အခါမွာ ေနာ္ မင္းအိမ္မွာ သြားလည္တယ္ သြားလည္ၿပီး
အဲဒီကေလးမေလး အဲဒီအိမ္ကို ေရာက္ၿပီးတဲ့အခ်ိန္မွာ ဘယ္သူမွ မေတြ႕ေတာ့ဘူးတဲ့
These three girls went and visited you home. After this girl reached to your home, nobody saw her.

18:09
T: ေနာက္တစ္ခါမွာ တစ္စုံတစ္ေယာက္ေသာသူက ေတြ႕တဲ့အခါမွာတဲ့
When anyone saw,
18:16
T: ေတြ႕တဲ့အခါမွာ အဲဒီေကာင္မေလးက ေသေနၿပီ မင္းရဲ႕ မင္းရဲ႕ ေရခ်ဳိးခန္းထဲမွာ
This girl was dead in your bath room.
18:28
S:အဲဒါဆုိရင္ေတာ့ မဟုတ္ႏိုင္ဘူး
If it was, it cannot be possible.
18:31
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ဆီ လာတဲ့အခ်ိန္ကရီႏြတ္ညီမေလးရယ္ သူရယ္ ရီႏြတ္တူေလးရယ္ သူတို႔သုံးေယာက္လာတယ္
when they came to me, Yinwet young sister, Yinwet nephew and she had come.
T: ခဏေလး သူရယ္
Wait a moment, she
S: သူရယ္ ရီႏြတ္ ညီမေလးရယ္
She and yonger sister of Yinwet
T: မင္းရဲ႕ညီမေလး ရွိေသးတယ္ေပ့ါ
Your sister is also there.
S: ရီႏြတ္ ရီႏြတ္
Yinwet! Yinwet
T: ရီႏြတ္
Yinwet
S: ေအး
Yes
T: ရီႏြတ္ဆုိတာ ကရင္လား
Is Yinwet Kayin?
S: မြတ္စလင္ပါ
Muslim
T: ရီႏြတ္ညီမေလး
Yinwet’s sister?
S: ေအး ေနာက္ၿပီး ရီႏြတ္ တူေလးတစ္ေယာက္ရွိေသးတယ္
Yes, there was also Yinwet nephew.
T: ရီႏြတ္ တူေလးရယ္
Yinwet’s Nephew?
S: ေအးသူတို႔ သုံးေယာက္ အတူတူလာတယ္ ရုပ္ရွင္ၾကည့္တယ္ ကာတြန္းကားေတာ့ သူတို႔ဟာ သူတို႔ ဖြင့္ၾကည့္တယ္ ကာတြန္းကားၾကည့္ၿပီးျပန္သြားတယ္
Yes, all three came together, watched films, Cartoon films, they opened by themselves, they left after watching Cartoon films.
T: ဒီေကာင္မေလးရယ္ ရီႏြတ္ရဲ႕ညီမေလးရယ္ ရီႏြတ္ရဲ႕ တူရယ္ သုံးေယာက္လာတယ္ရီႏြတ္က မင္း ဟိုဟာ မြတ္စလင္ပဲေပါ့
This girl, Yinwe’s younger sister and nephew, the three came. Is Yinwet Muslim?
S: ဟုတ္ကဲ့
Yes
19:45
T: အဲဒီ သူတို႔လာေတာ့ မင္းအိမ္မွာ ဘာလုပ္ၾကလဲ သူတို႔
When they came, what did they do in your home?
S: သူတို႔ တီဗီ ၾကည့္တယ္ ကာတြန္းကားလည္းၾကည့္တယ
They watched TV and Cartoon films.
20:00
T: တယ္လီဗီးရွင္းလား ဒီဗီြဒီလား
Television? TV?
02:03
T: ဘယ္အခ်ိန္ေလာက္လဲ
What time was that?
S: မနက္ပဲေပ့ါ
In the morning
T: ဘယ္အခ်ိန္လဲ
What time was that?

20:08
T: သူေမးတာ ဘယ္အခ်ိန္ လာလဲတဲ့
He asked, what time did they come?
S: မနက္ပုိင္း အဲဒီေန႔က သူလာတာ ၉ နာရီေလာက္ရွိတယ္
In the morning, She came at 9:am on that day
02:26
T: ခုနက ေန႔ခင္း  ၂ နာရီေလာက္မွာ သူျပန္သြားတာမဟုတ္လားသူျပန္လား မျပန္ဘူးလား
She left at 2:00pm in the afternoon, didn’t she? Did she left? Didn’t she left?
S: ျပန္သြားတယ္ သုံးေယာက္တူတူပဲျပန္သြားတယ္
Left, three altogether left
T: ဘယ္ႏွနာရီေလာက္ျပန္သြားလဲ
What time did they leave?
S: ၂ နာရီေလာက္ျပန္သြားတယ္
Around 2:00PM
T: အကုန္လုံးလား
Are all?
S: သုံးေယာက္လုံးတူတူပဲ ျပန္သြားတယ္
All three left together
20:56
T:အဲဒီ ျပန္သြားတဲ့သူ သုံးေယာက္လုံးရဲ႕ နာမည္ကိုု ေျပာလို႔ရမလားတဲ့ျပန္သြားတဲ့သူ သုံးေယာက္လုံးနာမည္
Can you all three names? The name of three who left.
S: ရီႏြတ္ညီမနာမည္ ညီမ အငယ္ရယ္ ေနာက္ ဟိုကေလးေလးတစ္ေယာက္ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ နာမည္ ေခၚမတတ္ဘူး သူ႕နာမည္လည္း ကၽြန္ေတာ္မသိဘူး
Yinwet’s Yonger sister name is Ahngay, another child name that I cannot pronounce name, I also don’t know her name.
21:29
T: သူ႔နာမည္သိလားတဲ့
Do you know her name?
S: မသိဘူး
I don’t know
21:36
T: မေန႔က
Yesterday
21:39
T: ၂ နာရီေလာက္မွာ
At 2:00PM
21:46
T: အဲဒီ ကေလးႏွစ္ေယာက္နဲ႔ အတူ ျပန္သြားတယ္ ဟုတ္လား ၂ နာရီ ေလာက္မွာ
Left with that two children at 2:00PM, right?
S: အင္း
Yes
21:54
T: မင္းအိမ္မွာ ဘယ္ႏွနာရီေလာက္ ေနခဲ့လဲ
How many of them stayed in your home?
S: သုံးနာရီေလာက္ ေနခဲ့တယ္သုံးနာရီေလာက္ အတူတူ ေနခဲ့ၿပီးေတာ့ သူျပန္သြားေတာ့ သူျပန္သြားတဲ့အခ်ိန္ လြယ္အိတ္တစ္လုံး လြယ္သြားတယ္ သူတို႔လည္းသြားၿပီးေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ဦးေလးအိမ္ သြားမယ္ဆုိၿပီး ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ထြက္သြားတ
Agruw (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:10:08 AM

The post won't allow the full page so it is posted in two parts.

Note: If Met is guilty then his friend Yanat must have prearranged with him to create a cover for the murder.

Either Met and Yanat are both guilty, or neither is.

The police need to either double down if they have the evidence or start from the beginning if they don't.

21:54
T: မင္းအိမ္မွာ ဘယ္ႏွနာရီေလာက္ ေနခဲ့လဲ
How many of them stayed in your home?
S: သုံးနာရီေလာက္ ေနခဲ့တယ္သုံးနာရီေလာက္ အတူတူ ေနခဲ့ၿပီးေတာ့ သူျပန္သြားေတာ့ သူျပန္သြားတဲ့အခ်ိန္ လြယ္အိတ္တစ္လုံး လြယ္သြားတယ္ သူတို႔လည္းသြားၿပီးေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ဦးေလးအိမ္ သြားမယ္ဆုိၿပီး ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ထြက္သြားတယ္
They stayed together for three hour. When she left she carried a shoulder bag. When they left, I also left to go to my uncle’s home.
23:11
T: ခုနက ရဲေတြကေနၿပီးေတာ့ ကေလးကို လုိက္ရွာေနၾကတယ္အဲဒီအခ်ိန္မွာ မင္းဘယ္ေရာက္ေနလဲတဲ့
When police looked for the child, where were you?
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ ဦးေလးအိမ္မွာ ရွိေနတယ္
I was in my uncle’s home.
23:28
T: မင္းသိလား ဒီကေလး ေပ်ာက္လို႔ဆုိၿပီး လူေတြ လုိက္ရွာေနတယ္ဆိုတာ မင္းသိလားတဲ့
Do you know that people were looking for this child as this child was missing? Do you know?
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ကို ရီႏြတ္လွမ္းေျပာတာေပ့ါ ကေလးတစ္ေယာက္ မင္းနဲ႔ ကစားတဲ့ ကေလးက ေပ်ာက္ေနတယ္တဲ့ ရဲေတြရွာေနတယ္တဲ့ ရွာေနတယ္ဆိုေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ဆီက ျပန္သြားတဲ့ ဥစၥာ ဘယ္လို သြားေပ်ာက္မလဲ ဒီကေလးက
I was told by Yinwet. The child who used to play with you was missing. Police are also looking for the child. How can this child be lost? Just This child just left from me.
S: ေအး အဲဒီ ရီႏြတ္က မင္းကို ဘယ္မွာေျပာတာလဲ
Where did Yinwet tell you?
T: ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ ဦးေလးအိမ္မွာ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ရွိေနတယ္သူ႔အိမ္ကေန ဖုန္းနဲ႔လွမ္းေျပာတယ္
I was in my uncle’s home. He/she called me through phone from his/her home.
24:29
T: ဒါဆို မင္းအေစာႀကီးတည္းက သိေနတယ္ေပါ့ ဒီကေလး ေပ်ာက္ေနတယ္ဆိုတာ
If so, you know about missing of this child since earlier.
S: ကေလး စေပ်ာက္တဲ့ အခ်ိန္က ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ကို ဖုန္းလွမ္းထုိးေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ သိတာေပါ့ သိၿပီးေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ စဥ္းစားတယ္ ဟင္ ဒီကေလးကဘယ္မွသြားတတ္တာလည္း မဟုတ္ဘူး သူသြားရင္ သူ႔နားတစ္ဝိုက္မွာပဲ ရွိမယ္ ဒီေကာင္သက္သက္ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ကို ေျခာက္တာပဲေလ ဆိုၿပီးေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ေအးေအးေဆးေဆး ေနမိလိုက္တယ္..ေနာက္ ေနာက္ ညအိပ္လုိက္ၿပီးေတာ့ ေနာက္ေန႔က်မွ..
As I was called by phone when the child was lost from beginning, I knew that. I thought by myself that this child didn’t know anywhere. If she went, she might go around there. He just made me kidding to be frightened. I stayed as usual. When I got up the next day from my night sleep…..
T: ညက ဘယ္မွာအိပ္လဲ
Where did you sleep at night?
S: ဦးေလးအိမ္မွာ အိပ္တယ္
At Uncle’s home
T:ဦးေလး အိမ္မွာပဲ
Uncle’s home?
Yes
25:51
T: ဘာလို႔ ဘာလို႔ ရဲကိုမေခၚလဲတဲ့ မင္းအေနနဲ႔ ဒီကေလးေလးက ကၽြန္ေတာ္နဲ႔ ႏွစ္နာရီ မတိုင္ခင္မွာ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္မွာ ရွိပါတယ္ ကၽြန္ေတာ္နဲ႔ အတူကစားေနပါတယ္ဆိုတာ ဘာလို႔မေခၚလဲတဲ့ ရဲကို သတင္းမပို႔လဲတဲ့
Why didn’t you call police? This child was with me last two hour ago. This child was playing with me.Why didn’t you call and inform police?
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ္သတင္းပို႔ရင္ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ေျပာမွ မတတ္ဘူး
If I inform, I don’t know how to speak.
26:12
T: မင္း ဒိျပင္လူေရာ ေျပာျပေသးလား ဒီကေလးေလး ႏွစ္ေယာက္နဲ႔ ေတြ႕ခဲ့တယ္ ဘာညာဆိုတာကို ဘယ္ သူ႔ကို ေျပာျပေသးလဲ
Did you tell anybody else that you met these two, and this, that? Whom did you explain?

S: ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ အေဒၚေတြလည္း ကၽြန္ေတာာ္ ေျပာျပတာေပ့ါကၽြန္ေတာ့္ အေဒၚေတာ့ကၽြန္ေတာာ္ ေျပာျပတာေပ့ါကၽြန္ေတာ္လာတဲ့အခ်ိန္ ဒီကေလး ကစားေနတယ္ပဲ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ အိမ္ကေနထြက္သြားတယ္ သုံးေယာက္လုံး အတူတူပဲကစားေနတာ
I explained to my aunts. I explained to my aunts. While I was coming, this child was playing and left from my home. All three were playing together.
T: မင္းအေဒၚကိုေျပာတယ္ေပါ့
You told to your aunt.
S: ဟုတ္
yes
27:04
T: အခု ခုနလို ဒါမေတာ္တဆ ျဖစ္သြားတာလားတဲ့ မင္းအေနနဲ႔ထင္တာ မင္းေနတဲ့ အခန္းထဲမွာ မင္းေရခ်ဳိးခန္းထဲမွာ ေသသြားတဲ့ ကိစၥႀကီးက
Do you think this is accident about dying in your bath room?
S: အဲဒါ အဲဒါ ကၽြန္ေတာ္လည္း စဥ္းစားေနတာ သူက ေသတာက ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ ေရခ်ဳိးခန္းမွာ လာေသတယ္ ဆိုေတာ့သူမ်ား ထင္ရင္လည္း ထင္စရာ ျဖစ္ေနတာေပါ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ ေရခ်ဳိးခန္းမွာ လာေသတယ္ဆိုေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ သတ္တယ္လို႔ပဲ ထင္မွာေပ့ါအမွန္ေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ဘာမွ မသိရဘူးေလ
That’s what I am also thinking about. As she died in my bath room, everybody can think, worth to think. As she died in my bath room, everybody may think I killed her. But I don’t know anything.
မသိရလို႔ေပါ့ ဒီေန႔ ညေနပုိင္းေတာင္မွ ရီႏြတ္ ဖုန္းလွမ္းထုိးတယ္ ရီႏြတ္ဖုန္းလွမ္းထိုးေတာ့ ဦးေလး ကၽြန္ေတာ့္ အိမ္က လူေတြ ဖုန္းလွမ္းထုိးေတာ့ အိမ္လိပ္စာေမးတယ္ အိမ္လိပ္စာေမးေတာ့ ေမးၿပီးေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ေတာ့ ေျပာလိုက္တယ္ အိမ္လိပ္စာ ေျပာၿပီးသြားေတာ့ ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ေနာက္ဖုန္းျပန္ထုိးၿပီးေမးတယ္ မဟုတ္ဘူးေလ ဘာျဖစ္လို႔လဲ ဘာအေရးႀကီးလို႔လဲေပါ့ အိမ္လိပ္စာေမးတာ
As I didn’t know, Yinwet even called me with phone this evening. As Yinwet called me about my address, and I asked my uncle and gave them my address. Then, I called back again asked them why my address is so important.
T: မင္းက အဲဒီအခ်ိန္မွာ ဘယ္မွာေရာက္ေနလဲ မင္းဦးေလးအိမ္မွာလား
Where were you at that time. Are you in your uncle’s home?
S: အဲဒီ ဦးေလးအိမ္မွာပဲ
That uncle’s home
28:16
T:လိမ္မေျပာနဲ႔တဲ့
Don’t lie
28:20
T: အခုနကတုန္းက မင္းဆက္လိမ္ေျပာေနမယ္ဆိုရင္ ဒါမင္းအတြက္ မေကာင္းေတာ့ဘူး
If you lie continuously this is not good for you.
28:45
T: သူတို႔ကသိၿပီးၿပီ မင္းလုပ္တယ္ဆိုတာ သိၿပီးၿပီ
They have known already. They have known you did it.
28:50
S: ကၽြန္ေတာ္ သေဘာတစ္ခုေျပာျပမယ္
Let me explain about me.
29:04
T: သူတို႔သိတယ္ မင္းလုပ္ခဲ့တယ္ဆိုတာ
They  knew you did it
29:19
T: ဘယ္သူမွ မင္းအခန္းမွာ မေနဘူးဟုတ္လား
Did nobody stay in your room?
yes
29:28
T: ဘယ္သူမွ မင္းရဲ႕ ေအာက္ထပ္မွာ ဘယ္သူမွ မေနဘူး
Nobody stay in your lower floor.
29:37
T: ၿပီးေတာ့ မင္းနဲ႔ အိမ္ အိမ္အတူတူ သမားေတြကလည္း မင္းနဲ႔ စကားမေျပာၾကဘူး ဘာသာမွ မတူၾကဘူး စကားက
Again, the people who share the same house don’t speak with you, not same religious, the language…
S: အင္း ဟုတ္တယ္
yes
29:50
T: မင္းက ဒီအိမ္မွာ မေန႔က တစ္ေယာက္တည္း ေနတဲ့သူပဲ အားလုံးက အလုပ္သြားၾကတယ္
You was only one in this house yesterday, the rest went out for work.
S: ဟုတ္တယ္ အဲဒီေန႔က အလုပ္သြားၾကတယ္
Yes, gone for work on that day.

30:00
T: သူ႔ရဲ႕ ဒီေကာင္မေလးမေသခင္ ဘဝအေျခအေနကို..
Before this girl died the condition of him/her…
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:03:07 AM

Doesn't this transcription belong in the other thread, the one concearning mr. Met and his case? I don't see the connection between this transcript and the opening post.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Agruw (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

I'm just trying to post stuff on different threads hoping somebody who knows something useful about how to resolve this situation will read it. I'm not super organized and probably should have posted it on a different thread. Just that nobody has yet acknowledged that Met's confession contains all of the elements of a false confession, while those two are generally accepted as false confessions. Anybody interested can see what a false confession looks like by watching the Erickson confession which is similar to Met's confession.
RJX
Legendary

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:24:48 PM

I'm just trying to post stuff on different threads hoping somebody who knows something useful about how to resolve this situation will read it. I'm not super organized and probably should have posted it on a different thread. Just that nobody has yet acknowledged that Met's confession contains all of the elements of a false confession, while those two are generally accepted as false confessions. Anybody interested can see what a false confession looks like by watching the Erickson confession which is similar to Met's confession.

I hear you. I'm reading into the case right now and will get back to you as soon as I can provide a reasonable reply.

In the meanwhile, maybe this man is able to provide assistance:
https://www.usfca.edu/law/faculty/richard-leo

from his bio:
Dr. Leo is one of the leading experts in the world on police interrogation practices, the impact of Miranda, psychological coercion, false confessions, and the wrongful conviction of the innocent.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Dem-artini

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:05:08 AM

I hear you. I'm reading into the case right now and will get back to you as soon as I can provide a reasonable reply.

In the meanwhile, maybe this man is able to provide assistance:

from his bio:
Dr. Leo is one of the leading experts in the world on police interrogation practices, the impact of Miranda, psychological coercion, false confessions, and the wrongful conviction of the innocent.
For such cases, you can use a polygraph and if you conduct the test correctly, you will be able to find out the truth or lie the person says.
Agruw (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

2nd tape.
The tapes are being done by two people separately and I don't have transcriptions of the 2nd tape yet.
http://pastebin.com/Cy6461kY

T.Where did this child watch video with you?
00:05
S. Upper corner
00:08
T-Which upper corner?
S. Middle corner, at the entrance
T- When did you take her down?
S-I didn’t take her, she watched Video and Left.
T-When did you take her down? Answer whatever he asks. When did you take her down?
T- They knew a black mark on the child body from leg kick. Not with leg heel but Mark of exact arch of foot kick. It has been already examined with doctor.
T- Now they know everything.
T- The child blood is on your bag.
S. On my bag?
T. The child blood was found on your bed.

T- Like you said, when the girl visited you, you yourself to her (just half sentence-02:04 - 02:11)
T- You may not like to kill her, but you passed a long time by playing and else. (02:19:02:28)
T- Didn’t you even eat food in your room together with home mates who stay in your same house? ( 02:34-2:44)
T-At that night, at that night, Monday night (02:8- 02:52)
S- Monday night, I had already eaten food, how could I eat again?
T- Did you take this girl down ? He said. This girl’s blood is found on your bed. And Her blood is found on the wall, your roommates are in upper floor.(03:33-57)
S-Yes, they are up stair. (03:58-04:01)
T- The child was with you in down stair, (004:33-36)
T- You cannot explain about the  child who was with you in down stair, you cannot explain them who stay up stair because you was disappeared on that day. She was dead there.(04:41-56)
T- Pants were taken off.
T- Now only thing to know,  is accident or plan? (5:27)
T- Is that accident or pre-plan? Now things are already over. Is that accident or plan exactly?
T- They understand that it was accident. Is that accidental or accidental mistake?
T-If it was accident, is that pre-plan action?
T-The answer he wanted is if accident or plan systematically. Wanted to know one of two.
T-Is that accident or you did as you want?
T-Which one is correct in two.
T- One or Two. Is that accident or is that pre-plan?
T- You are being asked, answer him. Which one is it?
T-It is time to tell. Time has passed so much. They are working the whole day. Time to tell now.(07:21-29)
T-Do you like the people to be seen you that you did it by accident or you plan it? (07:34-41)
T-People have already known what was happened, Do you like the people to be seen you that you did it by accident or you plan it? (07:46-55)
T- They think that you might not hurt her.
T- It takes too much time for thinking. He wanted to know, why? (08:17-23)
T- What’s happened? What’s happened?
S- I am going to tell the truth. But I scare of them.
T-Don’t scare of them.  If you tell the truth, you may relief punishment.
T-They know everything, if you still lie, you will face larger punishment.8:56
T:I am just explaining you under humanitarian basis as we are same burma. If you tell the truth, you may relief punishment. they have known already, all evidence are already with them. If you still lying continuously, if you are found that you are lying, the punishment of the case will increase into double, they are just watching you what you are lying.  You got it? If you tell the truth, they may relief the punishment counting as accident.
 (9:01-33)
S-I didn’t lie anything. people told that child is very important in this country. While I was playing with her, she fell down from the stair and hit with her side cheek. And as she said she would tell her father, why she should complain, and then when I pulled back her, with release of my hold, she fell down and hit with wall and died.(9:35-10:09)
T- Did you kick down again on her? 10:11
S- If say it was accident, yes it was. They can guest whatever they want but reality is; I didn’t want to make her hurt, I was told I would be punished with nonsense. So, I killed her. If I tell thetruth...(10:18-37)
T- Did you also fuck her? 10:38
S- No, I didn’t fuck. I don’t involve in fuck. 10: 39-41
T-Then, how did you kill her? 12:13
T- As you said, if the fell down from your hand, why didn’t you help her?
S-I want help. No way to help. On my pull, she slid and fell down! As she told  that she would complain to her father…..  12:36-51
T- She would complain about fall from stair? 12:52
S-Yes
T- Can it be? You could just go to her father and explain like, “Uncle, the child was fallen down from the stair.” 12:53-59
S- No, her father also, I also scare of her father.12:60-13:04
T- Did you close her mouth?
S- No
T- How did you make the child to silence? 13:32
S-She started crying after falling down. I consoled her not to cry as she was accidentally fallen down. She said she would complain with her father. I told her not to complain. And I said, “We always play together friendly. You and I used to cycle together. You just fell down from the stair.”  Do you khow what did she say? She said, “blood is coming out of my mouth, I will tell to it to my father ” and running away. In my sudden catch with my hand pulled her forcefully, released from hand and hit to the wall and fell into down and died. Her whole body was shaking.  13:21-14:25
T- What happen after shaking?
S-She was shaking. I was watching at her as she was shaking. I was wondering what happen. I thought she was just unconscious or like people said lost mindedness. 15:31-40
T- Is she unconscious or shaking?15:42
S- Shaking! When she fell down from the stair, she started shaking, I was looking at her, I thought she might be unconscious or lost mindedness. After a while, blood was coming out of mouth and nose and then quiet.15: 43-59
S-When she became quiet; I even didn’t reach to bath room with fear. I pulled and kept her at the entrance of door. 16:11
S- It could be found if body remained on the stair. I just pulled her aside and ran away.
T- Not in the bath room?
S- No, I didn’t keep her inside the bath room.
T-The story you told is only a piece of the whole story. Not enough… still remain. Tell as the truth.  17:40-57
S- I didn’t carry her up to bath room.18:02-04
T- What did you do for girl not to cry or upset? 18:36-37
S-I did nothing not to cry or upset. I consoled her not to tell her father, I pulled her on her run, she hit with wall and fell into down of the stair, and not above. She was dead there.18:36-57
T-Did you fuck her or fall down from the stair?19:11-18
S- I didn’t do that. I can swear.19:19-23
T-What did you do to her? 19:36
T-Why did the child have no pant?
S- I don’t know that. I already said, I even didn’t carry her into bath room.
T-Let me explain. Don’t lie.. 19:49
S- I am not lying. I have already stated that I kill. There is nothing to lie. Why I lie. 19:51-61
T-Your story does not reach to right place. They wanted to know more than that. Want to know the truth. 20:23-27
T- He wanted to know the truth as a whole. Everything.. Wanted to know all the truth that to be sent to her family to bring peace to her family.. They have known much more than that. They received all the medical examination statement already. They just wanted to know from your statement. 20:59-21: 12
T-If you state the whole truth, her family may feel peace and you will feel peaceful, too. They have known everything. They just asked you for the record only. Wanted to know from your mouth.. that’s all. They already have all evidence. From medical examination, what finger is how, which wound what.. It can exactly found in American. Everything is there.  But, they just to hear from your mouth. Do you get it? 21:16-57
S- Yes, The child was dead because of me. But, I didn’t abuse her sexually. I stated the truth. I am ready to swear for that.21:58-22:11
T-After she was dead, what did you do?23:00-02
S- I didn’t do anything; I pulled her to shift from the place holding her hair and ran away. Since then I didn’t come back till you caught me. 23:03-15
T- Where were you been caught? 23:16
S- I was in my uncle’s home. A group of police including him caught me there. 23:18
T-Where did you go?
S-I was quack in fear, even could not move to. And I just went to my uncle’s home.
T- The child was bleeding. Didn’t besmear the blood on your shirt? What did you do the shirt with blood? 24:34-41
S- Yes, on my shirt. I washed it in my uncle’s home.
T- This shirt?
S- Yes, with this shirt.
T- He wants to see a look.
T- How about pant? Is that this pant?
S- Pant is also this pant.
T- How about shoes?
S- I didn’t put the shoes.
T- Are the shoes in that house from where you ran away?
S- Slippers were with me when I was running away?
T- Where is the Shoes now?
S- In the house where I have been arrested.
T- What is the color of the shoes?
S- White
T- What type?
S- thin shoes, not thick
T- What else did you do with this cloths?
S- I didn’t do anything else.
T- Did you come back your home?
S- No, I didn’t.
T-How long after she was died did you leave? How much time after?
S- When quiet after shaking and shaking, I felt myself not safe. I was scared of, if her father or any her family member appear in a sudden and kill me with group. I ran away with that fear.
T- What time was it? What time was that when you left that house.
S- I left that house at 4:00pm.
T-In the afternoon, not sun set yet?
S- In the afternoon, not sun set.
T- Who was in house when you left?
S- Nobody was there.
T- Whom did you tell about that?
S- I didn’t inform anyone.

Agruw (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:05:12 AM

maybe this man is able to provide assistance:

from his bio:

Thanks I sent him a brief email. In 2014 I contacted a bunch of individuals and organizations and nobody was interested. If he can give an opinion it will be helpful.

Maybe when the tapes are translated I will change my opinion. So far 2 tapes have been translated. The only part of the confession that left me a little uncomfortable was in the 3rd tape where Met describes throwing the shoes. Every other detail Met provides, as far as I can tell, was fed to him first. The shoes were thrown into the bathroom and located several feet apart as I recall. I am going to look at the 2nd tape in a while.

Pretty ridiculous when the only compelling evidence that a person might have committed a crime is that they say in a foreign language that they threw the victim's shoes, and the victim's shoes were indeed thrown.
RJX
Legendary

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:08:53 PM

A new thread has been created to post your observations and continue the discussion:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820534.0

@Agruw Please close this thread

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██