Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Litecoin is the only legit Altcoin ?
No - 34 (54%)
Yes - 22 (34.9%)
Maybe - 7 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 63

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] Litecoin is the only legit Altcoin !  (Read 4227 times)
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 04:22:09 PM

Maybe you can rephrase your conclusion that litecoin is the only legit altcoin. Actually there are many altcoins that is worth to invest eg. eth, etc, xmr etc. As we can observe in the market there are other coins that is legit and quite moving from dump and pump scheme but thats nice to invest also. Though litecoin is one of the legit altcoin..

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:38:34 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 09:54:19 AM by Spoetnik

Maybe you can rephrase your conclusion that litecoin is the only legit altcoin. Actually there are many altcoins that is worth to invest eg. eth, etc, xmr etc. As we can observe in the market there are other coins that is legit and quite moving from dump and pump scheme but thats nice to invest also. Though litecoin is one of the legit altcoin..

Bullshit.

You tell us all why each of those coins named are worth investing in.

THEN ..explain to us all why a coin is "worth investing in" deems a coin to be regarded as legit.

I *CAN* invest in a pyramid scheme and make money.. does that make it legit ?
You all never get it.. it's not about coin prices or "investments" in fake little crypto "coins"

What makes a coin legit is how it works and how it was made / launched and handled.
NOT the price or Coimarketcap ranking  Roll Eyes

There is not many people here who are interested in supporting a crypto currency.
The majority are here to make money.. off of ANYTHING (legit or not)
So.. coins will be popular and have a high price EVEN IF THEY ARE SCAMMY !

And i expect you all to know that and not have to be told all year round year after year.
It would be nice if you sleazy profiteers cut the crap and quit playing dumb around here.
It's not like you are fooling anybody by bullshiting.

Then again, the stupidity level in crypto is astounding so who knows  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:11:32 AM

Litecoin is legit but it is not the only legit altcoin. There are also Ethereum, Monero, Dogecoin and many more. They worth to invest. Be careful of the words you use.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:25:51 AM

LTC is the only legit alternative currency.
All the others are bullshit like clones or anon coins or not a currency at all.

Prime Coin, Grid Coin get a worthy mention though.

Now you know Wink
Spoetnik even if sometimes I don’t even understand what you are saying, I like your posts full of FUD so please don't keep it short. Smiley
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

All i can think is.. Currency.

The other shit like Ethereum or Steem etc is ruled out and garbage.
I couldn't care less if you all think your "scheme coin" is going to the moon "one day".
Not interested and neither are you (you are liars)
You all are not using Doge as a currency or Ethereum for it's DAPP's or Steem for it's blogging shit etc.

You buy the shit coins on Polo then come here and say ONE DAY *other* people will buy them too.. and make me rich.
There for XYZ coin is ohhh so fuckin' legit LOL

Since LTC launched it *HAS* been used as a currency.
And like it or not it was one of the first.. no LTC then no Doge shitcoin clone for example.
LTC being ACTUALLY for real used as a currency is what got me here mid-2013.

Then we have "anon" coins ..a failed gimmick doomed to go no where ever.

So whats left ?
Mod's on currency ?
Well when we think of legit i think of FAIR !
And any coin launched as an ICO or a massive premine or genius tax is automatically ruled out.

So what am i left with ?
About 3 years of staring at retarded god damn stupid bullshit like Ripple at CoinmarketCap
and having to listen to you noobs pile in rubbing your hands together like Mr Burns counting your shitcoin ROI'z.. spewing bullshit galore and crying FUD for bucks REAL bucks $$$

Hate to break it to you all but the entire planet sees what i see.
It's painfully obvious.
And as i have said NON STOP since i got here.. you are all either in denial or bullshiting / stupid about it all.
Pretending to be optimistic for money is big business around here  Cheesy

I have said i would light my money on fire before buying the garbage you all keep listing.
And i did too then posted pictures of it.
I am not helping Butters run another ICO and cash out another million or the BlockNET douche's or..

Your bags need to be taken to the dump Investards.. you profiteers need a therapist too because you're nuts.
Sorry but what kind of stupid douche comes here and says oh hey yeah cool i wanna buy Altcoins with REAL money ?
I sure as hell didn't.. never spent 1 single cent on this retarded scammy crap.. EVER !

AndreaF

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:13:57 AM

I don't agree however It's a pity that Gridcoin that you have mentioned here doesn't get the attention deserved, It's the only coin where mining isn't a waste of computational power and energy.

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?top
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:55:31 AM

Ltc looks even ready to 2$ or ready to.boom., chart is double edge one.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

Well, this period seems to come to a close for bitcoin.  Bitcoin is not really useable any more as a currency, with the full blocks, the long delays, the high fees and the uncertainty of getting your transaction in a block. 
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

Well, this period seems to come to a close for bitcoin.  Bitcoin is not really useable any more as a currency, with the full blocks, the long delays, the high fees and the uncertainty of getting your transaction in a block. 

Agreed its bullshit that they can't come to a agreement on this it's like they are waiting for BTC to crash and burn I don't get everyone knows the blocks are full instead of the Chinese miners and the core devs bickering back and forth put it up for everyone to vote on they aren't the only ppl who care and use BTC.

I believe LTC will go up ppl are waiting hours to get transactions to go through on BTC also LTC is going segwit which will help and LTC has a longer track record of every other alt coin. As far as ETH these guys hard fork whenever they want what happened to code is law
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:43:04 PM

Agreed its bullshit that they can't come to a agreement on this it's like they are waiting for BTC to crash and burn I don't get everyone knows the blocks are full instead of the Chinese miners and the core devs bickering back and forth put it up for everyone to vote on they aren't the only ppl who care and use BTC.

It is not the fault of a specific person or group.  It is the immutability dynamics of bitcoin itself which prevents that it changes.  Not the fault of the Core guys, the "chinese miners", ...

The consensus of immutability makes that nobody can change the fact that there will be 21 million bitcoins.  There will never be total agreement over changing this, because it is an economic scarcity parameter.  The block size now also became a scarcity parameter, installing a "fee market".  Some people profit from that.  In the same way that miners are, by competition, forced to come to consensus over the immutable block chain, they are forced to respect this other scarcity parameter.

So bitcoin will not change.  It might hard fork (BU), but most probably not.  Segwit will not be adopted either.  Bitcoin is locked into what it is, today, and its very mechanism that makes bitcoin trustworthy, is the same mechanism that will prevent any change.

You can read more about it here:
Every single altcoin will face the same issues. It looks like people can't grasp the reality that fleeing to an altcoin != solution. It equals to shifting the problem from location A to location B. The scamcoins like ETH, Dash, et. al are another story.

Well, there are altcoins with hard limits, like bitcoin ; there are altcoins with extensible blocks too, without hard limits.  The first ones will face exactly the problem bitcoin is facing, but only when they "get filled up".  The second ones will be able to accommodate until they hit smoother, and more practical, technology-related issues.  Some alt coins have centralized decision infrastructures that can modify things in a centralized way, deciding one way or another. 

But the biggest difference between bitcoin on one side, and altcoins, on another side, is that there's (for the moment) only one bitcoin block chain, and there are MANY alt coins.  While the number of bitcoin chains is limited (to 1), the number of altcoin block chains is essentially unlimited.

So when bitcoin is "filled up" and reaches its limit of transactions (that's about right now), an altcoin can still "fill up".  When that altcoin is "full", yet another altcoin can start filling in.  And so on.

Bitcoin's legendary immutability will make it what it is today.  Exactly the same forceful immutability and consensus mechanism will make it impossible for bitcoin to do anything else but remain bitcoin.  I seriously doubt that the block size will change, that Segwit will get accepted, or that any other important change will ever happen to bitcoin, because of, exactly, bitcoin's legendary immutability.

Bitcoin has a huge first mover advantage, and a huge "moral high ground", which is why, 8 years later, bitcoin is still number 1.  But it is hitting its technical limits, as they were laid down long ago.   Alt coins have been living in bitcoin's shadow for most of this time, even though many of them are now technically superior, because they could implement solutions to bitcoin's shortcomings that bitcoin cannot implement (because of its immutability).  Bitcoin being "full", this will start eroding bitcoin's leadership ; alt coins will be able to fill in the room that bitcoin cannot take.

I'm not saying that a *single* altcoin will overtake bitcoin.  I'm saying that once bitcoin's unique position as first mover is being eroded sufficiently by practical problems (full blocks, high fees, long delays, no privacy, Chinese centralization...), *several* altcoins will fill in the gap, and bitcoin will be a crypto like any other alt coin in the long run, after its first mover edge has been eroded away.

Even though every single block chain will run into capacity problems, *a lot of independent block chains* are able to scale: just add more chains.

and here:

Hard fork the longer chain wins but the older clients could choose to keep their chain if they want to. The fork with the most users is the fork that has value, that's democracy.

Not at all.  Hard fork means that the chain is now two independent chains.  On each of these two independent chains, there is consensus.  There's no interaction any more between the two chains, they are now two different crypto currencies.  The market cap of the original chain will now be split over both prongs.  Of course, users and miners might all flock to one of the chains, and abandon the other one.  Or not.  In the end, the users will decide upon the market cap split, and the miners will follow.

Soft fork, blocks are created that are not rejected by older clients but are meaningless to them, forcing them to upgrade. That's not democratic. There is no option to keep their own chain, there is no choice. That's not democracy.

That is exactly democracy: the majority imposes its will on the minority.  What you call "democracy" is what is called "consensus".
As long as the soft fork doesn't have a majority OF MINERS behind it, it doesn't impose its will on the others.  Once it does, there's NO FURTHER OPTION. 

What is important to realize, with a soft fork, that is are not the *users* but the *miners* who impose their majority on everyone.  With a hard fork, even if only 10% of the miners continues on the old chain, maybe 90% of the users prefer the old chain, and the old chain coin will get 90% of the market cap.  This is extremely lucrative for the 10% of miners, and the miners that chose the new pron (90% of them initially) will revert to the old chain because it is more lucrative.  In the end, the mining distribution will follow the market cap, determined by the users (they determine, on exchanges, how they value the new coin versus the old coin, of which they hold, initially, equal amounts after the hard fork).

This is not the case of a soft fork.  When a majority (51%) of miners, and miners only, whatever users think, applies the soft fork, it is imposed on everyone: the minority of miners have to follow, there is only one chain, and the users have only one token and cannot "vote with their money" as there is no other token to buy.

and:

They said exactly that of the ETC/ETH case.  No miner did so.  Because he's not crazy.  He wants to maximize his profits, and not waste his hash rate on an attack while his buddies take profit.   If he uses his hash rate, he wants profit from it.  If he uses his hash rate on the minority chain, that is to earn minority chain coins that are worth more on the market per "unit of hash rate" than in the majority chain where the difficulty is higher, and hence the reward for hash rate is lower.
As he doesn't know what way the MARKET will go, there's no reason to destroy minority coins that may be easily mined, and maybe worth a lot on the market. 

ETH & ETC did not have segwit & LN to content with.

That has nothing to do with it.  Segwit is a SOFT fork.  So this doesn't apply.  We're talking about a hard fork (BU).  A hard fork can be pulled off from the moment you have 5-10% or more miner support, and will give rise to two coins if you have less than 90%-95% of miner support.  If you are lower than 5-10%, your chain will not live ; if you are higher than 90-95% your new altcoin will replace the previous coin.

With a soft fork, there are no two coins.  So the ETC/ETH situation doesn't apply to the Segwit situation.  We are only talking about the BU situation.

The reason is that you mentioned that BU is waiting to have "51% of miner support".  But for a hard fork, "51% of miner support" has no meaning.  It is "more than 10% of miner support" and "more than 90% of miner support" that are the meaningful numbers for a hard fork.  51% has no specific meaning.  Less than 10%, you can't pull it off.  More than 90%, you will keep one coin (the altcoin).  In between, you will create 2 coins, the old one, and the new altcoin, and both will live.  During their life, market forces will determine the respective market caps, and HENCE the miner ratio.  Like ETC/ETH.   

Whether the BTC Unlimited Guys would actually do it , who knows.

Again, BU will NOT HAPPEN, simply because if it were, it would have happened already.  With 25% of miner support, the hard fork is viable. 

And segwit will not happen either.

Nothing will happen.  Bitcoin will remain stuck where it is. 

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 01:53:40 PM

Problems around the Bitcoin are growing everyday. It seems that more than 50% of Blockchain wallets are dead because the fees are higher than balance people have there. Litecoin is not an option to resolve problems of Bitcoin while it is no questions that Litecoin is legit. We need efficient, safe and fast payment method with low TX fees. That is NEM.   

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:53:57 PM

I don't agree however It's a pity that Gridcoin that you have mentioned here doesn't get the attention deserved, It's the only coin where mining isn't a waste of computational power and energy.

When i tried it in 2013 it was a SCRYPT coin.
So yeah you did do work for Boinc / SETI etc etc
BUT !
You were still scrypt algo mining.
Not sure if it changed since.

And unless you guys start focusing on "Currency" get ready for this to sink faster in the toilet.
I am tired of the stupidity.

You all make and support alternative use scheme coins because you don't know how to make a better Bitcoin (that will get popular and make you rich)

Making and supporting a crypto currency that succeeds is not in all your interest.
You say one thing and do another.. you are all 100% full of shit.
Let me know how that works out for ya Wink

Look in the mirror douche bags.. it's YOU guys who piled in here late supporting crap like Doge Coin making it the no. 2 coin on Earth for a LONG TIME by spending REAL money on them.
What ? Did you idiots not know it was bad then ?
You knew so cut the crap.. how many of you spoke up early like i did ?
None of you.. you all silently went with it.. for teh ROI'z.

I have more crypto-cred than all of you combined.
I am smarter for a million reasons such as never using my REAL MONEY to buy shitcoins for ROI'z.
I don't have a shred of respect for 90% of you.. your worthless scum.
And if i think that imagine what the planet thinks.
They are not here for a reason dumb fucks..  Roll Eyes

I warned you all long ago.. get smarter or suffer the consequences.
There is no escape.
You will all fumble over each other to hide and point fingers when the time comes.
Don't like my comment here ?
Blow me ..then create a new account crying FUD & Troll investards.. it's all your good at.

ResistantLaw

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:14:58 PM

Yeah dude, you're right. Litecoin offers so much more than bitcoin, and it is accepted at so many places! Also the price has just been steadily increasing forever. Not even one dip down!

/s

Nobody is fucking using this shit.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:19:25 AM

Yeah dude, you're right. Litecoin offers so much more than bitcoin, and it is accepted at so many places! Also the price has just been steadily increasing forever. Not even one dip down!

/s

Nobody is fucking using this shit.

And i said any of that where now ?
And what was the last sentence i typed out here ? Something about idiot noob accounts ?  Cheesy
I bet you think you are smart making up garbage like that huh ?
Wanna make up stories ?
Maybe head over to the Monero Forum Game Adoption topic they spam here ?
Buy some Unicorns off ole King Risto hahahha

Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:36:12 AM

people are keep their eyes on the new altcoin , now many  old coins prices dump day by day

but i think litecoin will rise up again in the future .
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:50:00 AM

Litecoin was good at the beginning but slowly it got faded. It's not the only altcoin which is legit, although it's on how you define legit. I feel Monero is better and may get better in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:26:51 AM

LTC age is gone, it is not great again, Chinese major 3 exchanges can't pump it, even can't keep LTC in a stable rate, the ATH was over 0.05 btc, but now, 0.003 btc, and it is still in downtrend, no doubt it will go down to 0.001 btc and break the floor 0.001 btc. LTC will not be a top 6 crypto currency any more.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:25:21 PM

Litecoin was good at the beginning but slowly it got faded. It's not the only altcoin which is legit, although it's on how you define legit. I feel Monero is better and may get better in the future.

I have asked creating a topic and i got no response.
Makes sense though doesn't it?

Want a criteria ?

Coin you profit from = LEGIT.
Coin you lose money on = SCAM!

I already gave my explanation here for LTC a bunch of times.
And you all still putter around here like greedy idiots flogging <insert coin name>
Why ?
Because *YOU* bought them.. and YOU want profit.

I didn't hear any criteria from any of you as to why YOUR coin is legit.
You just keep harping and cawing like a crow.. it is.. it is.. it is.. over & over.
Good luck with that.

Hate to break it to you all *again ..but planet earth sees straight through your shitcoin rabble.
They are not buying it.
If they were? They would be here en mass flooding this place but they are not are they ?
The only people in this Altcoin scene is deceitful corrupt back stabbing greedy pieces of shit.
Most of them raging idiots who probably have difficulty tying their shoes.

The beauty of all this is you don't need to be smart or even an adult.
You can be an irritating loud mouth cocky little fucking brat with no morals and rake in the MILLIONS.

What personifies this bullshit is..
The big guy makes lots and all of you scummy losers co-opt the bullshit so you can get a tiny little itty bitty slice of the pie.
In essence it is a massive Pyramid scheme digital token infrastructure.
A machine that perpetuates a fake decentralization rebel cause.. for profits.
From the very people you were supposedly escaping with this in the beginning.. the stock market big players.
Who do you think is bank rolling all your expensive coins guys?

You're all a waste of time and a lost cause because your stupid.
You do stupid things for stupid reasons with stupid excuses.
And the end-result is rather obvious.

Enjoy  Cheesy

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

yes I think is also like that, lite coin really legit
but unfortunately the price is very small

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:58:05 AM

I spend a lot of time on this ?
You are hypocrites.. and my energy is spent being constructive rather than
..supporting blatant garbage for profits.

You all beat off to the thoughts of a "pump"
When i started here they were avoided.. any clues why ?

I am one of them few legit people left* in crypto.. most others left long ago or were 'turned'.
You all talk shit and count your fucking ROI's.
I *DO* not.

Rather than sitting here saying.. "i need to be paid" as one well know fuckhead told me
I don't get paid.
Do you all see how that works yet ?
You all NEED to make money.. so you buy into what ever the fuck is here in front of your nose.
Then claim it's legit.. because it's been manipulated into being under your nose.
I am trying for years to clue in the masses of dipshits that they are dumb.. but they don't get it.

Why ?

Because they see 50 cents profit in their grubby mitts then think they are hot shit..

Further more you people buying these shitcoins are the ones "obsessed"
You are casting your shit on me.
I am not the one buying them.. YOU ARE !

You all won't deal with the topics i bring up you will play games and hide.
You all won't clue in as to why Earth gove 0 fucks.
You think if you get rid of Spoetnik earth will magically come running here.
WRONG.

The only *new* people coming here are worthless douchebags that bring nothing to the table.
You all think any "Big banks are buying Shitloads of Ethereum" ? ..as minecache claimed.
Really ? Are you THAT dumb ?

I told you all why.. numerous times.. this is all a scammy joke *now*.
Will you dispute my rational ? OF course not.. you will putter around dancing around the point here.
Yup.. blah blah blah Ethereum etc has some fucking grandiose future you chant..
You just won't say WHY.
Nor will you all line up to clarify what is "LEGIT".
Then you will wind up having to be held accountable.. and boy we can't have that now can we ?

Clue in.. realize this has become a fucking pathetic joke.. and fix it !

Spoetnik posts FUD ?
Oh yeah ? Well you slime balls come here and buy shitcoins for profit.. with REAL MONEY.
I win profiteers so sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up  Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: