Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Loan/investment Request  (Read 971 times)
btc-escrow.co (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 01:28:30 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 01:55:49 PM by btc-escrow.co

Investments can be placed here:
https://btcjam.com/listings/3678

I know that I'm a new member, and the likely hood of me obtaining a loan is probably very very slim. But here's a few things that may or may not help

I'm in the midst of creating an BTC-Escrow and banking service, here is abit of information:

Trading:

Sellers:
 - Each seller MUST have a wallet with us to Sell any BTC, THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL
 - When a sellers lists there sale, it become publicly viewable to any registered user
 - The seller lists the amount of BTC for sale, and the buyers can request any amount upto the amount for sale
 - The trading is done automatically, so no need to verify payment as the system does that Automatically, except with large transactions, which then clearance needs to take place by us
 - They receive an IM via our websites personal Message Service notifying them on the purchases and expected time frame on release times etc
 - Receipt issued and we also keep a record of this transaction

Buyes:
 - Can look up the current trades available
 - Make the purchase, as-long as there account has the funds available in the local currency, ie: USD, AUD, NZD, EUR (Read Bank and Topup Account Sections below)
 - The funds are deducted or put on hold on the account to process the escrow
 - The trading is done automatically, so no need to verify payment as the system does that Automatically, except with large transactions, which then clearance needs to take place by us
 - They receive an IM via our websites personal Message Service notifying them on the expected time frame on release times etc
 - Receipt issued and we also keep a record of this transaction

The Bank:

- To use this service they need, Photo I.D (Passport, or Drivers License, or Government issued ID Cards) and 2 Utility Bills for address verification, and Proof of Bank Account number (For Withdraws)
 - Can Offer Visa Debit With NFC Technology to allow spending of Local Currency in there wallet
 - Can spend BTC directly if no local currency's are in the wallet but there is BTC available, but Fees Apply! (Conversion from BTC to USD Fees, Processing Fees, Currency Exchange Fees if not in spending in USD)
 - When BTC is spent directly we automatically get the BTC in exchange for real money with those fees attached as mentioned above, they are either sold to make money back, or held by the bank as a reserve
 - Customers can take advantage of NFC technology with there Visa Debit Card, or there NFC enabled Mobile Device.
 - I have NFC topup terminals already available and ready to go when the banking system is fully enabled

What i've done so far to kick start the business?

- I have purchaed a domain: http://btc-escrow.co

- I have approached Visa and have the go ahead once the site proves safe and secure.

- Teamed with a local company that specializes in NFC Technology, they've agreed to provide me NFC terminals to add credit to peoples wallets locally, connected directly with our system so that a reload is instant, reloads can be in either Bitcoins, or Local Currencies

- In talks with small banks that are willing to deal with us for deposits and withdrawals, in, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, London, Moscow, Long Beach and New York, I want to avoid the bigger banks because they just tell me that my customer base is too small etc etc, and for those other places that we cannot get banks with, we then rely on trustworthy people or business's that can help us and can deposit and withdraw on our behalf to BTC consumers

I can provide Birth Cert, Student Government ID, Proof Of Address via Bank account{edit-Via Bank Account Statement}, and that also shows my bank account number, and my Debit Card that shows My Signature, with my name embossed

Anything else that you want to know just feel free to ask me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: