Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HI] HempInternational | Lyra2REv2 PoW | PoS 3.0 | Fair Launch  (Read 13291 times)
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:13:28 PM

Hello to all, the POS rewards are at 420HI as of block 15121 and will end at block 20160, I really hope your all staking!

Also, I began to work on the road-map, ill post it as soon as its completed.

In the meantime y'all should keep Mining and Staking those HI Coins.

Stay HI Cheesy

Yeah, nice POS block reward

how about new exchange dev ? any news ?

how about new exchange dev ? any news ?
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 08:45:26 PM

Why? There is no point in another exchange with no volume because dev has not posted any news or road map. Keep mining or staking is NOT a road map or goal, look how well that worked out for PinkDog Coin. If this coin is going to be a real contender in the oversaturated weed coin market, it better have some goals and business connections to present. It seems like the dev is a typical stoner, lazy and HIgh. Where are the goals, where is the marketing, anything other than cloning a QT wallet dev?  I don't get it, you go thru the time and effort to clone a coin (granted not much effort) and then do nothing because you can dump and make 0.2 btc on some small exchange? Wow, you're rich dude! Maybe should have promoted your coin and made 100X that, just something for all you shitcoin devs to think about.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:59:44 PM

Why? There is no point in another exchange with no volume because dev has not posted any news or road map. Keep mining or staking is NOT a road map or goal, look how well that worked out for PinkDog Coin. If this coin is going to be a real contender in the oversaturated weed coin market, it better have some goals and business connections to present. It seems like the dev is a typical stoner, lazy and HIgh. Where are the goals, where is the marketing, anything other than cloning a QT wallet dev?  I don't get it, you go thru the time and effort to clone a coin (granted not much effort) and then do nothing because you can dump and make 0.2 btc on some small exchange? Wow, you're rich dude! Maybe should have promoted your coin and made 100X that, just something for all you shitcoin devs to think about.

maybe it's the pinkdog dev?

same modus operandi....
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

Any bounty campaign like newsletter, signature camp or social network camp etc
No bounties. HempInternational is fair launch coin. We didn't run an ICO and no pre-mine to spend on bounties. We mined and now staking HI just like everybody else. And we have plans to promote HempInternational outside of crypto community. If you believe in HI coin then you are more then welcome to help us grow with some volunteer work. Thanks.

Nice, you want to try to be different from the others.
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 03:48:27 AM

Hello? Anyone home?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:46:47 AM

seems that quite a bit of these so called "fair launch" coins just die within couple of weeks.

First that pink pussey dog and now this fucking shite.....

Roll Eyes
Vaccomundus

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

where are the two other exchange promised? i think what killed the coin it that shady exchange
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:36:10 AM

Any bounty campaign like newsletter, signature camp or social network camp etc
No bounties. HempInternational is fair launch coin. We didn't run an ICO and no pre-mine to spend on bounties. We mined and now staking HI just like everybody else. And we have plans to promote HempInternational outside of crypto community. If you believe in HI coin then you are more then welcome to help us grow with some volunteer work. Thanks.

I think bounty campaign is important for promotions dev
consider, please

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
HempInternational (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:51:07 PM

HI,

We will be spending our time trying to build a viable network rather than make a bunch of
empty promises on random BCT posts just so we have something to say.

If you want to help build the HI Coin network, then please contact us.

If you are going to spend your time being negative on this thread about irrelevant things such as what exchange its hosted on or we are the PDG dev, etc; then you are wasting everyone’s time that should be spent on growing the network.
We will make more of an effort with the BCT thread but we will not respond to the trolls.

Few things to clarify:
EmpoEX being called “scammy”. I never heard anything about anyone getting scammed there.  Also, EmpoEX was nice enough to accept our request and list $HI and I thank them for that.
PDG claims: We have nothing to do with PDG. As far as I know PDG has SegWit built-in, so I thank you for the compliment.

On to business:
We talked with 2 producers and a few different shops that are interested in supporting our idea. We will likely spend the coming weeks soliciting more exchanges as this is what some of the interested businesses would like to see before announcing their support.
We will aim for no later than a week from today as a time to release an outline of the teams roadmap moving into spring & summer.
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 11:01:06 PM

Thanks dev, keep us posted.
Also I have been around alts for a long time and EmpoEx is not a scam exchange, they have been around a long time.
Some exchanges like C-Cex worry me about security, and Yobit is nice but lists obvious ponzis and shit, though I think
$HI would do well there or on Cryptopia, which is a great exchange. I'm staking away, but I get people's concern or
comparison to PDG. It just happens that PDG and HI were both listed within a week of each other on Suprnova pools,
AND the devs both didn't communicate much or at all. I don't think for a minute that they are the same devs, but the
community is small and they need dev communication to stick around, just seems like they have been dumping on EmpoEx.
Also a twitter campaign and some marketing could do wonders for some buy support.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money