Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yeah, Obama tapped his phone. Nobody thought he'd win. Now the country is fukt.  (Read 3564 times)
PeterTheGrape (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:00:49 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 05:31:38 AM by PeterTheGrape

"WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Trump on Saturday accused former President Barack Obama of tapping his phones at Trump Tower the month before the election, leveling the explosive allegation without offering any evidence."
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/04/us/politics/trump-obama-tap-phones.html?_r=0

Trump also posted, then quickly deleted, a tweet that said "CIA has been sending zombie monkeys to infect me with Ebola. Terrible."

He also was criticized today for asking the National Science Foundation to find out "Why the moon looks so small. If it really is bigger than a football field, how come it looks about the size of a basketball". He had authorized $29 million to answer that question but abruptly withdrew the request.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:09:43 PM

"WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Trump on Saturday accused former President Barack Obama of tapping his phones at Trump Tower the month before the election, leveling the explosive allegation without offering any evidence."

Trump also posted, then quickly deleted, a tweet that said "CIA has been sending zombie monkeys to infect me with Ebola. Terrible."

He also was criticized today for asking the National Science Foundation to find out "Why the moon looks so small. If it really is bigger than a football field, how come it looks about the size of a basketball". He had authorized $29 million to answer that question but abruptly withdrew the request.
Interestingly he was examined by psychiatrists? It seems to me that he has problems with his head. To make such statements can only old senile senile. He probably still did not understand that politics is not show business and the scandal here is not necessary.
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:46:57 PM

Have you seen the FISA warrant? You haven't? Ok bye then.
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

Interestingly he was examined by psychiatrists? It seems to me that he has problems with his head. To make such statements can only old senile senile. He probably still did not understand that politics is not show business and the scandal here is not necessary.

The irony here.......thank you!
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:55:25 PM

Honestly, I don't trust Trump.
He said, until now, so many lies, crazy and stupid things, that it's really hard to trust him on anything.
It's seems that if he don't see his name in the media for more than 24 hours, he becomes upset and trying to make another ''big'' news in order to remain the main news in the headlines.
It's funny and sad that an American president thinks only about himself and popularity rather than deal with serious policy.
It's to much already.
We need real president, not TV star.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:59:30 PM

Unfortunately, we all witnessed what happens when politicians make a show. The quality of this show is very low. I think that by the end of the term Trump the American public will get vaccinated against populism and such candidates as Trump will never come to power.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:03:55 PM

Being the President of the United States, Trump has made a bold allegation against Obama but why would Trump be afraid at all if he did nothing wrong? I think this is just your typical political drama and we have to sit back and watch as it unfolds before us.
Forester618

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Being the President of the United States, Trump has made a bold allegation against Obama but why would Trump be afraid at all if he did nothing wrong? I think this is just your typical political drama and we have to sit back and watch as it unfolds before us.
I think Trump is afraid not so much for what he said than what he said members of his team. Everyone knows about the tarnished reputation of the team Trump ties with Russia. I think it is only a matter of time when these relationships will be accused Trump himself.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:49:08 PM

Who said he was afraid?
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:53:00 PM

Who said he was afraid?
It seems to me that Trump is afraid of. All his moves come across stiff opposition. He wanted to smash the existing order, but it's not coming out. At the slightest excuse, he falls under impeachment.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

Let's out the liar(s).

Got a mirror?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/the-shadow-government-timeline/

...the Obama administration sought, and eventually obtained, authorization to eavesdrop on the Trump campaign; continued monitoring the Trump team even when no evidence of wrongdoing was found; then relaxed the NSA rules to allow evidence to be shared widely within the government, virtually ensuring that the information, including the conversations of private citizens, would be leaked to the media.

1. June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.

2. July: Russia joke. Wikileaks releases emails from the Democratic National Committee that show an effort to prevent Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) from winning the presidential nomination. In a press conference, Donald Trump refers to Hillary Clinton’s own missing emails, joking: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing.” That remark becomes the basis for accusations by Clinton and the media that Trump invited further hacking.

3. October: Podesta emails. In October, Wikileaks releases the emails of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, rolling out batches every day until the election, creating new mini-scandals. The Clinton campaign blames Trump and the Russians.

4. October: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.

5. January 2017: Buzzfeed/CNN dossier. Buzzfeed releases, and CNN reports, a supposed intelligence “dossier” compiled by a foreign former spy. It purports to show continuous contact between Russia and the Trump campaign, and says that the Russians have compromising information about Trump. None of the allegations can be verified and some are proven false. Several media outlets claim that they had been aware of the dossier for months and that it had been circulating in Washington.

Admiral Michael Rogers had a visit with President Trump on Friday, November 11th.
    According to the Executive Order rule changes DNI James Clapper signed off on December 15th.
    General Michael Flynn spoke to the Russian Ambassador on December 29th
    Dec 29th 2016 – Obama announces sanctions on Russia

shadow-government

6. January: Obama expands NSA sharing. As Michael Walsh later notes, and as the New York Times reports, the outgoing Obama administration “expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” The new powers, and reduced protections, could make it easier for intelligence on private citizens to be circulated improperly or leaked.

The new rules, which were issued in an unclassified document, entitled Procedures for the Availability or Dissemination of Raw Signals Intelligence Information by the National Security Agency (NSA), significantly relaxed longstanding limits on what the NSA may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations.

These operations are largely unregulated by American wiretapping laws. Surveillances include collecting satellite transmissions, phone calls, and emails that cross network switches abroad, and messages between people abroad that cross domestic network switches.

The changes initiated by the Obama Administration in its waning days empowered far more agents and officials to search through raw intelligence data.

Jan 3rd 2017 – Loretta Lynch signs off on rule changes for phone taps.
    Jan 12th 2017 –  WaPo reports On Phone Calls Anonymous Intel Sources
    Jan 15th 2017 – VP Pence appears on Face the nation.
    Jan 20th 2017 – Inauguration
    Jan 23rd 2017 –  FBI reports nothing unlawful in content of Flynn call
    Jan 26th 2017 – Sally Yates (acting DOJ) informs President Trump there might be a conflict between VP Pence’s stated TV version (was told by Flynn), and what Intel community communicate to Yates that Flynn actually expressed to Russia.
    Jan 27th 2017 – White House counsel begins investigation to discrepancy.

7. January: Times report. The New York Times reports, on the eve of Inauguration Day, that several agencies — the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Treasury Department are monitoring several associates of the Trump campaign suspected of Russian ties.

Other news outlets also report the existence of a multi-agency working group to coordinate investigations across the government,” though it is unclear how they found out, since the investigations would have been secret and involved classified information.

8. February: Mike Flynn scandal. Reports emerge that the FBI intercepted a conversation in 2016 between future National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — then a private citizen — and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. The intercept supposedly was  part of routine spying on the ambassador, not monitoring of the Trump campaign. The FBI transcripts reportedly show the two discussing Obama’s newly-imposed sanctions on Russia, though Flynn earlier denied discussing them.

Sally Yates, whom Trump would later fire as acting Attorney General for insubordination, is involved in the investigation. In the end, Flynn resigns over having misled Vice President Mike Pence (perhaps inadvertently) about the content of the conversation.

9. February: Times claims extensive Russian contacts. The New York Times cites “four current and former American officials” in reporting that the Trump campaign had “repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials. The Trump campaign denies the claims — and the Times admits that there is “no evidence” of coordination between the campaign and the Russians. The White House and some congressional Republicans begin to raise questions about illegal intelligence leaks.

10. March: the Washington Post targets Jeff Sessions. The Washington Postreports that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had contact twice with the Russian ambassador during the campaign — once at a Heritage Foundation event and once at a meeting in Sessions’s Senate office.

The Post suggests that the two meetings contradict Sessions testimony at his confirmation hearings that he had no contacts with the Russians, though in context (not presented by the Post) it was clear he meant in his capacity as a campaign surrogate, and that he was responding to claims in the “dossier” of ongoing contacts.

The New York Times, in covering the story, adds that the Obama White House “rushed to preserve” intelligence related to alleged Russian links with the Trump campaign. By “preserve” it really means “disseminate”: officials spread evidence throughout other government agencies “to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators” and perhaps the media as well.

In summary: the Obama administration sought, and eventually obtained, authorization to eavesdrop on the Trump campaign; continued monitoring the Trump team even when no evidence of wrongdoing was found; then relaxed the NSA rules to allow evidence to be shared widely within the government, virtually ensuring that the information, including the conversations of private citizens, would be leaked to the media.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:42:08 PM

''He also was criticized today for asking the National Science Foundation to find out "Why the moon looks so small. If it really is bigger than a football field, how come it looks about the size of a basketball". He had authorized $29 million to answer that question but abruptly withdrew the request."

Are the above⬆ even necessary?  I like reading articles or posts that just go straight to the point.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:59:55 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 07:17:58 PM by GreenBits

''He also was criticized today for asking the National Science Foundation to find out "Why the moon looks so small. If it really is bigger than a football field, how come it looks about the size of a basketball". He had authorized $29 million to answer that question but abruptly withdrew the request."

Are the above⬆ even necessary?  I like reading articles or posts that just go straight to the point.

Uhh, fucking yes. This man determines policy for the entire fucking world. Do you want that man to be an idiot (and it sad because he has clearly demonstrated intelligence before this campaign,). All this is posturing designed to support his base, which, at this point in the shitshow of an administration, is just right wing racist. Point to me a single motherfucking policy that has helped poor whites, the guys that put him into office? Rolling back Dodd Frank, so the elite can fuck us legally? Rolling back EPA, which also is a strong arbiter of workers rights, so that factory workers can get hurt on the job and have no recourse? Or maybe draining the swamp by appointing a full cabinet of rich assholes which have made it to their life's mission to do EXACTLY the opposite of the office they were elected to? You might have fucking hated Obama, for whatever rrason., no fucks given. He can defend himself. But for all the push back that the first black president got (over two terms, must have not been that bad, will of the people and all), did the entire free fucking world ever react like this?

Wonder why?

Will you really stand with Trump, and fall with him? I will help you up, because you are my brother, but I'll be goddamned if I didn't say over and over again that I told you so. You are playing a dangerous game, friend.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:50:51 PM

Are the above⬆ even necessary?  I like reading articles or posts that just go straight to the point.

Uhh, fucking yes. This man determines policy for the entire fucking world. Do you want that man to be an idiot (and it sad because he has clearly demonstrated intelligence before this campaign,). All this is posturinng designed to support his base, which, at this point in the shitshow of an administration, is just right wing racist. Point to me a single motherfucking policy that has helped poor whites, the guys that put him into office? Rolling back Dodd Frank, so the elite can fuck us legally? Rolling back EPA, which also is a strong arbiter of workers rights, so that factory workers can get hurt on the job and have no recourse? Or maybe draining the swamp by appointing a full cabinet of rich assholes which have made it to their life's mission to do EXACTLY the opposite of the office they were elected to? You might have fucking hated Obama, for whatever rrason., no fucks given. He can defend himself. But for all the push back that the first black president got (over two terms, must have not been that bad, will of the people and all), did the entire free fucking world ever react like this?

Wonder why?

Will you really stand with Trump, and fall with him? I will help you up, because you are my brother, but I'll be goddamned if I didn't say over and over again that I told you so. You are playing a dangerous game, friend.

Dude you must be a libtard.
Mr. Donald "Jesus" Trump just dismantles regulations like dodd frank and departments like the EPA and DoED to make better ones!!!!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:02:22 PM

Are the above⬆ even necessary?  I like reading articles or posts that just go straight to the point.

Uhh, fucking yes. This man determines policy for the entire fucking world. Do you want that man to be an idiot (and it sad because he has clearly demonstrated intelligence before this campaign,). All this is posturinng designed to support his base, which, at this point in the shitshow of an administration, is just right wing racist. Point to me a single motherfucking policy that has helped poor whites, the guys that put him into office? Rolling back Dodd Frank, so the elite can fuck us legally? Rolling back EPA, which also is a strong arbiter of workers rights, so that factory workers can get hurt on the job and have no recourse? Or maybe draining the swamp by appointing a full cabinet of rich assholes which have made it to their life's mission to do EXACTLY the opposite of the office they were elected to? You might have fucking hated Obama, for whatever rrason., no fucks given. He can defend himself. But for all the push back that the first black president got (over two terms, must have not been that bad, will of the people and all), did the entire free fucking world ever react like this?

Wonder why?

Dude you must be a libtard.
Mr. Donald "Jesus" Trump just dismantles regulations like dodd frank and departments like the EPA and DoED to make better ones!!!!

I taste your sarcasm  Wink I used to not affiliate with either party (nothing really sums up my beliefs enough for me to accept the label). But, if this is liberal retardation, then call me a moron I guess  Grin

Help me figure out how to get rural America on the short bus with me!
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:21:03 PM

....This man determines policy for the entire fucking world. Do you want that man to be an idiot (and it sad because he has clearly demonstrated intelligence before this campaign,). All this is posturing designed to support his base, which, at this point in the shitshow of an administration, is just right wing racist. Point to me a single motherfucking policy that has helped poor whites....

Okay. I'm not certain these qualify as motherfucking, though.

for coal miners.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

for factory workers.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/bringing-back-jobs-and-growth

for inner city ghettos.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

for blue collar workers threatened by foreign competition.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trade-deals-working-all-americans
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:25:11 PM

Unfortunately, we all witnessed what happens when politicians make a show. The quality of this show is very low. I think that by the end of the term Trump the American public will get vaccinated against populism and such candidates as Trump will never come to power.
Never say never, maybe I’m misremembering but did not the press say the same? That Trump will never be elected and here we are right?
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:24:57 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 09:50:37 PM by GreenBits

....This man determines policy for the entire fucking world. Do you want that man to be an idiot (and it sad because he has clearly demonstrated intelligence before this campaign,). All this is posturing designed to support his base, which, at this point in the shitshow of an administration, is just right wing racist. Point to me a single motherfucking policy that has helped poor whites....

Okay. I'm not certain these qualify as motherfucking, though.

for coal miners.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

for factory workers.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/bringing-back-jobs-and-growth

for inner city ghettos.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community

for blue collar workers threatened by foreign competition.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trade-deals-working-all-americans

LOL, you have a sense of humor. Despite our differences, you can sit with us. I appreciate an appeal to reason rather than an attack. Only through synthesis can your ideas and my ideas make a better idea that is ours, together.

So, let me refute this. Bear with me, this will be long.

This is gonna help my post count like a motherfucker (I am quite enamored of that word).

1)For the coal miners.

Where should I start with this? Let me start by restating the intentions of the administration:

For too long, we’ve been held back by burdensome regulations on our energy industry. President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule. Lifting these restrictions will greatly help American workers, increasing wages by more than $30 billion over the next 7 years.

Sound energy policy begins with the recognition that we have vast untapped domestic energy reserves right here in America. The Trump Administration will embrace the shale oil and gas revolution to bring jobs and prosperity to millions of Americans. We must take advantage of the estimated $50 trillion in untapped shale, oil, and natural gas reserves, especially those on federal lands that the American people own. We will use the revenues from energy production to rebuild our roads, schools, bridges and public infrastructure. Less expensive energy will be a big boost to American agriculture, as well.

Alright. Let's talk about those 'burdensome' regulations. I'm assuming they mean the Climate and Clean Water Acts. These regulations were designed in the first place to prevent harm to workers and citizens at the hands of corporate interest. Most people care if their water is clean. Same with their air. So why would anyone object to these regulations? They wouldn't. But a corporation would. Because adhering to regulation (maybe we shouldn't dump petrochemical waste into streams?) cost money. And cost affects profit. Which is why corporations set up shop in these places (factories are usually built on the cheapest land possible, in the cheapest community you can find it). Cheap labor, and not a lot of money to litigate if say, 10 years later the town finds out you have been dumping bullshit into the water. They are taking advantage of our poor white brothers and sisters. I don't like to see people taken advantage of.

Which brings me to coal as an energy source. Really? With all the other clean sources of energy available, for cheaper? But, the environment may not be a big deal for you. So, rather than come off like a liberal Captain Planet, I'll explain it in terms every red blooded American can understand. Money.

This article sums up my feeling about the future of the coal industry in America:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/heres-how-you-know-the-coal-industry-is-all-but-dead-2016-11

Now, I encourage you to read it (it's non partisan) but if you don't, let me TLDR you. China has been suppressing its coal output to drive up the price. IE, the price of coal is artificially inflated atm. So, if these prices are inflated, China can produce more at will (much, much more), and the American coal industry is still struggling to get by, how is this going to work long-term?

And let's talk about those untapped oil reserves. There is a reason they have been largely untapped by multiple administrations, on both sides of the isle. It's because they are of strategic importance, IE if we have to, say because of a war where OPEC stops giving us fuel, we won't be fucked. Taking oil from land, tends to fuck it up pretty badly for anything else. We realized a while back it might be smart to let other countries fuck their shit up first, and deplete their supplies of a limited resource, rather than deplete our own. With the threat of war looming from multiple actors (Iran, North Korea, and Russia), is this a good time to start using that gas to take the kids to soccer practice?

Don't you think it's odd the laws affecting petrochemical companies have changed so much so recently, when the CEO of Exxon just joined the cabinet?

To me, these protections, while granting some jobs, seem to benefit the CEO s of the companies that mine the coal, not the workers.

Do you think the companies, the elite, will allow that saved money to trickle down to the salaries of the workers, or enrich the communities they operate in?

I don't.

I'll refute the next point later. My fingers hurt. Your move.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:11:03 AM

He said, until now, so many lies, crazy and stupid things, that it's really hard to trust him on anything.
It's seems that if he don't see his name in the media for more than 24 hours, he becomes upset and trying to make another ''big'' news in order to remain the main news in the headlines.
It's funny and sad that an American president thinks only about himself and popularity rather than deal with serious policy.
It's to much already.

He is a clown. He may have some positive things, but he is a shitshow, not serious enough.

Anyway, think about it from a perspective of a bitcoin investor. As a holder, you profit from a president of the most powerful country in the word acting like a fucking teenager tweeting away random crap. Uncertainty: bitcoin to the moon.
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:36:07 PM

It's to much already.

I agree.
And I would like to know what the presidents of other countries really think about this Trump.
So far I can't imagine that these people hold him for a serious and reputable partner.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: