Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:42:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VISA PREPAID GIFT CARDS FOR SALE - 2 x £25  (Read 1294 times)
Lovehacked (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:42:12 PM

VISA PREPAID GIFT CARDS FOR SALE - 2 x £25

Selling for £19 each or both for £37 as these are 100% Legit ,not scammed or stolen ect.

Work online worldwide
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:20:18 PM

VISA PREPAID GIFT CARDS FOR SALE - 2 x £25

Selling for £19 each or both for £37 as these are 100% Legit ,not scammed or stolen ect.

Work online worldwide

are they physical cards ?
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:23:02 PM

Yea ,both physical cards ,but just sold both mate.  I'm collecting a MasterCard £50 gift card later today ,if your interested PM me as I'm not putting it up on here.
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:42:21 PM

have you got a cash receipt with them to proof that they are not stolen as if you do then this will help you sell as without that they you will find it hard to sell otherwise you paxful or local bitcoins to sell you what get as much as you are asking for but you will be able to sell straight away that you best chance off selling quick. if you have a receipt then add this and I'm sure someone well buy from you and maybe other escrow as well to hep you sell.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Lovehacked (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

Hi mate,thanks for the tips but I don't have any trouble selling them to be honest. When I get amazon gc or visa/MasterCard prepaid in guaranteed to have them sold within a few hours max,no shortage of people wanting to save a little money .......amazons I can sell on eBay for 95% of value or send them to cardyard who pay 90% of value But Both of these companies don't buy prepaids so I sell them privately or keep them. I wouldn't provide a receipt,although I could ,it doesn't prove anything except reveal info about where they were purchased - that doesn't not mean they were not bought by some dodgy stolen credit card does it...nope....it carries no weight at all in regards to them being "hot" or legit so it's pointless...also from experience,people selling fake shit can produce receipts in minutes...very basic stuff.

Anyway, I digress , both listed Visa cards sold a couple hours ago Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: