Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 05:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need your opinion on this new page  (Read 640 times)
spatifilium (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

Hello everyone

I found this page,BTC generator

https://newage-bank.com/

I think that today is began operating, as a free member you can earn 35,000 Satoshi / day,.

Satoshi is generated and the the counter stops at 500 and must be completed chaptcha, and then starts again.

you need to collect 150,000 Satoshi to a minimum widraw.

If you want to receive a commission from referrals you have to buy at least one card that also generates Satoshi

I was wondering since the site is new is it  legit or scam, or same ponzi scheme

There is on youtube tutorial, is not in English but from pictures you can understand what it is about
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:31:00 PM

Hello everyone

https://newage-bank.com/

I think that today is began operating, as a free member you can earn 35,000 Satoshi / day,.

Satoshi is generated and the the counter stops at 500 and must be completed chaptcha, and then starts again.

If you want to receive a commission from referrals you have to buy at least one card that also generates Satoshi

I was wondering since the site is new is it  legit or scam, or same ponzi scheme

There is on youtube tutorial, is not in English but from pictures you can understand what it is about
No this is a HYIP/Ponzi, with some kind of faucet touch to it.

I already see very suspicious transactions, like really they have 20 people signing up per minute?

That's a lie if we take a look at their traffic statistics. The site has a shitty design, there are grammatical errors EVERYWHERE Atleast 1 in every 2 sentences, and they claim to be a registered business in England. Like really?

A registered company in england with so many grammar errors on their site?
This is not how a native speaker would write things down, or even someone with basic knowledge of the english language.

Ask yourself how they make their money? There are no ads, no nothing.

Therefore, DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SITE! It's an obvious scam.

Spl0it

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:33:52 PM

I think it's a scam too.
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:39:05 PM

It is a scam.
You will get the payment in your wallet but these transactions aren't confirmed.
What means that your 'money' will disappear after a while out of your wallet, just like it happened to me today.
In other words: you never get your money.

Don't waste any of your time on that website.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
Spl0it

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:43:28 PM

Personally, i'm not going to invest in HYIP anymore because i lose 50$ in a fake called topmine.io
So i advise you to don't invest in HYIP. Best methods to win bitcoin : make website(s) with ads (like faucet) or make your own online wallet for example Cheesy
Spl0it

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:52:36 PM

I answer again but i see this : https://www.endole.co.uk/company/10632891/new-age-bitcoin-ltd
It's a "proof", they are a real company. But a guy has been scammed : https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@paperplanecush/newage-bank-scam-alert
spatifilium (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:34:00 PM

Tnx for replies,

I thought that it is scam, maybe because it's new they will pay in the beginning.

My friend has invested in page or do I say donated, and asked me to be his referral

This way I will not waste time on it although I am registered there already as a free member
std_io

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:53:11 PM

2 years ago, the site named btc-flow have a similar concept.

And of course, its scam
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:08:07 PM

It is scam for sure. At the beginning they give you possibility to claim every 20 minutes 500 satoshi. You have to collect min 15k satoshi to withdraw it.
I did it, and I order withdraw. What is strange they make this withdraw - here is transaction ID:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/fe3bf90d5983485ddfda00aeb103c1d53a863a989d62288b9d59ad751fef2cb5

Transaction is from 03 March 2017 16:31, but till now don't have even one confirmation.
This transaction will be back to their wallet.
Smart scammers!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:14:18 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 09:01:55 AM by Crystal11

ive earned 45k satoshi in 2-3 days for free, from their free generator, and got paid few days ago when the generator was running, TX completed   Smiley

But now the generator is closed and their pure bitcoin doubler (hyip) website is (still) running with purchasing plans . Means you have to invest, to risk your money. I think it is the same admin from crypto-city.org . And i bet this website will close in 3 months or so and a new website with a 3-day free generator will be opened  Cheesy
However i don't care anymore about newagebank, i got paid 3 times, in time, from the free generator .
And btw, it was 500 satoshi every 15 minutes not every 20 minutes  Smiley and yes, the minimum withdraw was 15k satoshi.
I'm waiting for another generator from such websites  Grin
Not bad, 45k satoshi in 3 days for free isn't it ?  Grin
But you need to find such generator asap as it is new launched otherwise problems may appear on withdraw when its nearly to be shutdown.
I have tried to find their btc address to see how rich they are  and found out into 2 bitcoin addresses ,one with total received +130,000 BTC and one with total received +530,000 BTC, means millions of dollars but i'm not sure if the final addresses are from an Exchanger service or from the hyip scammer  Shocked Grin
Similar big wallets i've found when i tried to find the Hashocean wallet and Xmine.org wallets few months ago and i saw when xmine.org was taking the funds to run and sending through a mixer to another addresses starting with 40 btc 4 times to sell.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:52:07 PM

I was wondering since the site is new is it  legit or
scam, or same ponzi scheme

Why are you promoting ponzi in micro earnings? There is section for scams.

Means you have to invest
This is bitcoin doubler scam. You don't invest money there, you donate money.

I'm waiting for another generator from such websites  Grin

But you need to find such generator asap as it is new launched otherwise problems may appear on withdraw when its nearly to be shutdown.
Root for ponzi, sell your soul to devil for peanuts.

I have tried to find their btc address to see how rich they are
You mean, how many people did they scammed?

one with total received +130,000 BTC and one with total received +530,000 BTC, means millions of dollars
There is very big difference between "total received" and "final balance"

Not bad, 45k satoshi in 3 days for free isn't it ?
Yeah, crazy, now go and buy yourself chewing gum.
spatifilium (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

My friend says that for now they paid out, trying to take at least what he invested,
But the question is until when will continue to pay out
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:27:39 AM

My friend says that for now they paid out, trying to take at least what he invested,

Yes, they pay out, but they establish such a low fee for transaction, that the transfer could not be completed. I wait for this withdraw from 3 of March:
https://blockchain.info/tx-index/fe3bf90d5983485ddfda00aeb103c1d53a863a989d62288b9d59ad751fef2cb5
It is already a week, and probably this transaction has been canceled and funds returned to their address.
If your friend received from them anything, ask him for transaction ID.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:45:46 PM

Yes, they pay out, but they establish such a low fee for transaction, that the transfer could not be completed. I wait for this withdraw from 3 of March:
It is already a week, and probably this transaction has been canceled and funds returned to their address.
If your friend received from them anything, ask him for transaction ID.

That is done on purpose probably. I've saw another user also saying his transaction would just not confirm.
Don't expect any payment from them man. It's not going to happen.

spatifilium (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:34:13 PM

Of course they are doing on purpose to attract more people to invest.
I'm not so hasty, but I feel better, If I know that the site is legit.

It seems that this is over with presenting themselves, and today it is quite difficult to find a great site for earnings even a little like a hobby
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: