Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SharesHub ICO, guaranteed profit, instant claim of the coin [ANN]  (Read 5951 times)
100stacks

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:13:37 AM

Another ICO scam! Fuck off!
han1122 (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:18:00 AM

Thanks for the nice word Smiley

Not all ICOs end up as scam, if you read into my post it has been addressed. Some of the coins being traded out there came from ICO and they have a higher price than that of the ICO period.

100stacks

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:23:42 AM

Not all ICOs end up as scam, if you read into my post it has been addressed. Some of the coins being traded out there came from ICO and they have a higher price than that of the ICO period.

Np, you've earned it!

Yeah, not all ICO's end up as scam, but this one definitely is!

No public info, no escrow, nothing new. Fuck off!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:36:14 AM

Let's be realistic the 10ksat for this coin is too high. Stratis token one of the most successful ICO last year has its ICO price at 1200sat and the present price is in 7000sat range.

12% annual inflation rate is quite high. I will like to know how the development team would get money to enable them to buy back the coin.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

This one look promissing.. please give detailed information dev..
And BTW good luck for this project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Luzina90

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:06:03 PM

No images no website its suspicious

altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:10:40 PM

Np, you've earned it!

Yeah, not all ICO's end up as scam, but this one definitely is!

No public info, no escrow, nothing new. Fuck off!

You can find his trust page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=275714

This user's password was reset recently.

This user's email address was changed recently.

This information has been changed recently, which means OP may be purchased account, remember Ebitz&Opair scammer purchased high rank account? Remember deClouds&LetItRide scammer purchased high rank account?

This recalls me many old scams, what I want to alert you guys, never invest accounts with recently info changed, 90% is purchased account.

More suspicious proofs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=275714;sa=showPosts

OP posted many posts today, and posted 0 in 2016, posted 3 in 2015, other posts were made in 2014. It is obvious that this account is purchased account(or hacked account), OPAIR&EBITZ's fucking wasserman is coming back.

Archive on 1st of March: https://web.archive.org/web/20160301230318/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=275714;sa=showPosts

RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

I'll just wait how the turn of events will unfold. How can you be so sure that it's "guaranteed profit" at the end? And can you please answer why the dev's account is allegedly a bought account?
han1122 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:02:52 PM

No Escrow, because you'll get the coin after you buy not after the ICO like most ICOs.

10k sats for the coin, yes that is too high if you made the coin price to be ICO-dependent meaning the higher the number of invested money the higher the price will be. Here it is pre-assigned, sell at 10k sats then we can buy them back at 10k sats.

12% inflation per annum maybe high but not too much, this is to give you guys earnings of 1% per month for those who are staking their coins. Then you can sell those coins back to us for your 1% earnings per month.

All we have to do is gather the funds during the ICO. Then invest or trade with them to keep the fund growing so there will be enough cash to sustain the buy-back program.

han1122 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:10:13 PM

I'll just wait how the turn of events will unfold. How can you be so sure that it's "guaranteed profit" at the end? And can you please answer why the dev's account is allegedly a bought account?

Guaranteed profit is something that we can only prove at the end. Guys here invested in ICOs before and waited for weeks to get their coin, here at SharesHub you get it in a day or 2. Meaning you get what you paid for in a shorter period of time.

han1122 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

No images and website, yes because this is Pre-ANN with the actual ICO coming in 2 weeks time.

Bought account, yes because this is the first time where I needed to actually post something. I do check this forum if I have to and I can do so without creating an account.

hopp

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:17:46 PM

I want to joined twitter campaign and facebook campaign
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:54:40 PM

No images and website, yes because this is Pre-ANN with the actual ICO coming in 2 weeks time.

Bought account, yes because this is the first time where I needed to actually post something. I do check this forum if I have to and I can do so without creating an account.

Bought account(for scamming, hmm?  Grin), checked
No escrow, checked
No images, rushed ICO only for money, checked

Overall, I don't have any reason to invest you.
han1122 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

Bought account(for scamming, hmm?  Grin), checked
No escrow, checked
No images, rushed ICO only for money, checked

Overall, I don't have any reason to invest you.

I'd like to get back on this early post 6 months from now Smiley

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:51:31 PM

I want to joined twitter campaign and facebook campaign

Interested to join the campaign. When will this get announced?

han1122 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:08:57 AM

Everything will be completed this month so just watch out. Thanks

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:18:31 AM

Nice satire, but most people are not that stupid to buy into obvious scams. ICO investors nowadays look at the background of team members and creativity of the project.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:50:30 AM

Oh no, GUARANTEED PROFITS
idiots will be investing.
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:06:38 AM

Oh no, GUARANTEED PROFITS
idiots will be investing.

GUARANTEED PROFITS? You can see this slogan in many ponzi, hyip, cloud mining websites, right? Now that he admitted the account is bought, I think he may own some ponzi or hyip scam sites, never invest your money here.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:51:48 AM

Hello!

If you need chinese thread, contact me please.

Best regards.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: