Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price will not crash if the ETF is rejected  (Read 2439 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

Many people keep saying that, if an ETF rejects bitcoin the price bitcoin will crash. But I think it won't completely crash there will be a marginal fall in the price. It is one of the most speculative is being propagated at present whether an ETF accepts or rejects, till now the price of bitcoin is not decided by the ETF. But after some time again bitcoin price will bounce back to normal situation.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:13:07 PM

Upon ETD rejection, BTC price won't get crashed.
It will drop -15/-20% MAX. from current price.
So don't except prices under $1000 in any case.
MARK my words.

you are just repeating the same $900 false speculation with other words. and i have to tell you 20% drop is way too big for just an ETF rejection. price needs much more than that to drop that much.
and even if by some miracle some whales dumped it down to lower than $1000 it will jump back up immediately.
If bitcoin price drop max 20%, then it could be $960-$980, less than $1000. I mark your words, but I guess it will drop back below $1000 if ETF get rejected. Current increases trigger by speculation if SEC will approve winklevoss ETF which the price could reach $2000/$3000 in this month.
shannen87

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

MARK my words.

you are just repeating the same $900 false speculation with other words. and i have to tell you 20% drop is way too big for just an ETF rejection. price needs much more than that to drop that much.
and even if by some miracle some whales dumped it down to lower than $1000 it will jump back up immediately.
If bitcoin price drop max 20%, then it could be $960-$980, less than $1000. I mark your words, but I guess it will drop back below $1000 if ETF get rejected. Current increases trigger by speculation if SEC will approve winklevoss ETF which the price could reach $2000/$3000 in this month.

I have a big amount of BTC stored, in no way I am selling them right now to buy later cheaper. What if the prices increases grammatically and I lose my money?
HanvanBitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:09:48 PM

MARK my words.

I have a big amount of BTC stored, in no way I am selling them right now to buy later cheaper. What if the prices increases grammatically and I lose my money?

Thats why you should hold and set your stop loss at the right price. This way you can ride the rocket if the ETF gets approved and make sure you dont lose allot if it doesnt get approved. Also this will make you be able to buy the dip afer.

*                                                              BTC~One day we'll all be living like kings!~BTC                                                             *
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6233

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:31:21 AM

One of Bitcoin's Big Funds is Selling Ahead of the ETF Decision

We're actually seeing the pre-decision pre-dump - $100 in about 24 hours. I think that's a (still very timid) "preview" of what can come after a final negative decision.

Some sources say the decision will come before Friday. So get ready for the rollercoaster in every moment ... The BitMEX traders say actually it's ~50/50 (but as the indicator is distorted because it pays BTC and not USD to the winners, I think it's more kind of ~40/60 or even ~30/70).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:04:39 PM

One of Bitcoin's Big Funds is Selling Ahead of the ETF Decision

We're actually seeing the pre-decision pre-dump - $100 in about 24 hours. I think that's a (still very timid) "preview" of what can come after a final negative decision.

Some sources say the decision will come before Friday. So get ready for the rollercoaster in every moment ... The BitMEX traders say actually it's ~50/50 (but as the indicator is distorted because it pays BTC and not USD to the winners, I think it's more kind of ~40/60 or even ~30/70).

I think they will have to buy back at $1250 or higher if they still want to invest in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: