Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum Wallet, getting addresses stuck, setting fee blockchain  (Read 314 times)
pacxiu (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:08:51 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 08:26:17 PM by pacxiu

Hi, just downloaded Electrum for Win7. I create a standard wallet with encryption and when electrum is generating addresses then it stops. To run it again I need to delete a default_wallet from AppData\Roaming\Electrum. But then it happens again and I can't run it. Reinstalling doesn't help too.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:10:45 PM

Switch to Multibit, see if there is problem, if not, keep using Multibit.
You didn't sayed you have already wallet in electrum, so you can easily migrate to other wallet.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 08:13:24 PM

Get the private keys for that address (if it has any coins in it) and transfer it to another wallet maybe multibit.
If it's empty then just generate a new addy on multibit.

pacxiu (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:21:04 PM

Thanks, created new wallet for multibit. Did not have any fund on electrum. Also, what kind of fee would You consider as minimum to not have transaction stuck? And is there any option to change transaction fee in blockchain? I need to transfer my funds from ther to multibit but the fee is 10% so it is too hight for me.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

Thanks, created new wallet for multibit. Did not have any fund on electrum. Also, what kind of fee would You consider as minimum to not have transaction stuck? And is there any option to change transaction fee in blockchain? I need to transfer my funds from ther to multibit but the fee is 10% so it is too hight for me.
If you mean the blockchain.info wallet, the answer is yes, there is a way to change the fee, but I cannot help you there because I did that some months ago, what you need to do is to try to send smaller transactions instead of sending everything in a big transaction, since if you have many inputs the size of the transaction gets bigger and with it the fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: