Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 300$ PP  (Read 1197 times)
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:30:22 PM

Hello,

I want to buy some paypal with bitcoins.

299.99$ I need more exactly, I am going to offer 0.27btc for those.

telegram: @randomisingorg

Tks

Apart from the huge risk involved in PayPal to BitCoins transactions, it's always nice to know that a seller has what they are offering.  Can you sign a message via the wallet the BitCoins are in?

Yes I can sign a PGP if needed. Well the point is that even using an escrow i will ask the escrow to keep the funds for 24hours. It's pretty sad, I got only offers of a few bucks, I will close the thread and I will buy paypal with debit card if no one wants to sell ... or have enough ammounts.

Why should I pay the fee? It is true we are talking about 3$ but the point is the fee must be shared between traders.

Thanks

A signed PGP message is always a bonus, however, I was asking you to prove you actually have BitCoins by signing a message via the wallet they are in.

You won't be "buying" PayPal with your credit card, you will actually be transferring funds from your credit card account to your PayPal account - which is a know scammer trick of being able to do a charge back via the credit card.

Unfortunately this is what I did. To buy from ebay they asked me to verify paypal, and I had no commision to add money. I will close this thread.

I wanted initially to buy from localbitcoins but they are all asking for ID. I consider it is not normal for a trader to ask for ID.

Btw timelord can't wait for APRIL Tongue
I am not asking for any I'd then why you keep refusing me my PMs Huh
Some thing is wrong take  care dealing with him

I checked all the pms. I have not even a PM from you since 4th of march. And not even a text on telegram. So... what are you talking about?
I don't use telegram any way you want to deal with me Huh
Now why the FUCK would anybody want to deal wit you!? Angry

You have no bitcoins. If you did then post the proof on here on your freakin' thread.
Screenshot of the wallet holding this 1 bitcoin you claim to have to sell.
I call BULLSHIT! Your a broke ass scammer just logging in with your alts Wildkens and Feelthebeat1 all the time but not posting shit. Just checking your Pm's from those that you still owe money too from those scam artist jobs you did with those accounts.
I ain't surprised that Ecumobi denied even doing any deal wit you cause he is a smart person here and knows a scam artist when he see's one! Grin
Try and modify this MF! AHA! Grin

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

Hello,

I want to buy some paypal with bitcoins.

299.99$ I need more exactly, I am going to offer 0.27btc for those.

telegram: @randomisingorg

Tks

Apart from the huge risk involved in PayPal to BitCoins transactions, it's always nice to know that a seller has what they are offering.  Can you sign a message via the wallet the BitCoins are in?

Yes I can sign a PGP if needed. Well the point is that even using an escrow i will ask the escrow to keep the funds for 24hours. It's pretty sad, I got only offers of a few bucks, I will close the thread and I will buy paypal with debit card if no one wants to sell ... or have enough ammounts.

Why should I pay the fee? It is true we are talking about 3$ but the point is the fee must be shared between traders.

Thanks

A signed PGP message is always a bonus, however, I was asking you to prove you actually have BitCoins by signing a message via the wallet they are in.

You won't be "buying" PayPal with your credit card, you will actually be transferring funds from your credit card account to your PayPal account - which is a know scammer trick of being able to do a charge back via the credit card.

Unfortunately this is what I did. To buy from ebay they asked me to verify paypal, and I had no commision to add money. I will close this thread.

I wanted initially to buy from localbitcoins but they are all asking for ID. I consider it is not normal for a trader to ask for ID.

Btw timelord can't wait for APRIL Tongue
I am not asking for any I'd then why you keep refusing me my PMs Huh
Some thing is wrong take  care dealing with him

I checked all the pms. I have not even a PM from you since 4th of march. And not even a text on telegram. So... what are you talking about?
I don't use telegram any way you want to deal with me Huh
Now why the FUCK would anybody want to deal wit you!? Angry

You have no bitcoins. If you did then post the proof on here on your freakin' thread.
Screenshot of the wallet holding this 1 bitcoin you claim to have to sell.
I call BULLSHIT! Your a broke ass scammer just logging in with your alts Wildkens and Feelthebeat1 all the time but not posting shit. Just checking your Pm's from those that you still owe money too from those scam artist jobs you did with those accounts.
I ain't surprised that Ecumobi denied even doing any deal wit you cause he is a smart person here and knows a scam artist when he see's one! Grin
Try and modify this MF! AHA! Grin
Every one knows that who is fucking scammer ok
You scam me for only .0416 BTC only and now you want me to show you proof of BTC who are you nothing you are just a scammer I don't have to show you and proof you ediot stay away from me ok

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:17:33 PM

So FULL OF SHIT CONMAN #1! Angry

Scammers don't hide their true name one their paypal account!
So if you aren't the true SCAMMER using false information on your PAYPAL ACCOUNT then post YOUR TRUE NAME!
SEE YOU CAN"T BECAUSE
YOUR THE ULTIMATE FUCKING SCAMMER HERE! WHo will run at the first chance you get!
Just like you did with YOUR ALT ACCOUNTS HERE: WILDKENS & FEELTHEBEAT1

ECUAMOBI HAS ALREADY FOUND OUT ALL YOUR SHIT TALKING HERE! And HE WILL NEVER DO A DEAL WITH YOU NO MATTER HOW FUCKING NICE YOU FALSELY TRY TO ACT HERE(Sir this and Sir that you have tricked those DT members here to believe in your lies and deceit to them all so far!) PEOPLE CAN SEE SHIT TALKING FROM A MILE AWAY UNLESS THEY ARE AS STUPID AS YOU ARE! And you think they are dumb as some arab-muslim no touch with how society acts outside of their dust pile of shit country.
Everybody will see your TRUE INFORMATION SOON ENOUGH!
DO NOT DOUBT MY WORDS OR TAKE ANYTHING I SAY AS A MTHRFKIN' JOKE THERE BOY!
SO DIE NOW YOU MOTHER FUCKING DOG PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 08:09:26 PM

ECUAMOBI HAS ALREADY FOUND OUT ALL ...
Don't you put words on my mouth mixan. I don't distrust COINMAN1. I didn't find anything against him. I just didn't find enough.

It's you mixan I wouldn't trust at all.

COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

Don't you put words on my mouth mixan. I don't distrust COINMAN1. I didn't find anything against him. I just didn't find enough.

Thanks for that sir

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

You caused your own demise.
Now live with your choice of your words!
Siding with this nations enemies will not be tolerated and be seen as TREASON!

You deserve whatever is to come to you.
Giving and then removing of trust because you deem it not in your nature to stick by your words is cowardance and will only get you in a mess you can not justify with just your meager words.

This should teach you who you will do deals with in the future and just some low brow person such as the above poster with your identification you are saying is comprised now.
Don't worry I do not disclose such information of Ameicans only their enemy nationalists. Wink
Your secrets are safe with me. Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: