Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 1st Ever Dice Rakeback 🔥🔥🔥 DiceBack.com, 5 sites, 8 coins  (Read 222 times)
debuni (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:51:55 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 07:57:42 AM by debuni

I am proud to introduce to you the very first EdgeBack service in the Bitcoin Gambling industry!

Play Dice, Slot, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker & Lotto games online - get a EdgeBack/RakeBack!

How does DiceBack.com work?

We have deals with all the Offered Dice Sites. Making a new account through our links allows us to give you a percentage back from the site’s house edge. Current payment period is every second Monday (14 days). You can read more information HERE.

We want you to continue to play as you always do. And you will get coins back with no strings attached. Whether you win or if you lose.

Let me give you an example: You choose to play in DuckDice.io and register through our site and within the next 10 days you wager 1M DOGE when you play. On next EdgeBack/RakeBack period you will notice a 1500 DOGE in your account - withdrawal without any wagering requirements or any strings attached.

Yes, you’ve read that correctly - an additional 1500 DOGE just for playing!

Please note: you’ll earn money because it’s a wager, so winning or losing doesn’t matter.

Currently, We are partnering with 5 Sites:

Crypto-Games.net, 22% back from House Edge
Supported coins: DASH, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Gridcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin and Monero

DuckDice.io, 15% back from House Edge
Supported coins: Dogecoin, Litecoin, BTC

Alternatively, 3 sites only with BTC:
Rollin.io, 18% back from House Edge
KingDice.com, 18% back from House Edge
YOLOdice.com, 15% back from House Edge

What if I already have account in the offered sites?

At Rollin.io, KingDice.com and YOLOdice.com, you could open a new account at any time and get EdgeBack/RakeBack.

At Crypto-Games.net and DuckDice.io : They do not allow multi-accounts. If you already have an account with them then you will need to choose. To use your old account without EdgeBack or clear cookies and create a new one. If your old account is leveled, you will not be able to use those perks in the new one (bigger faucet, more faucet claims, wagered amount, etc). Please DO NOT create a new account and use the old one at the same time. And don't do DuckDice bonus abuse. They will lock you.

Here’s the very First Wager Chase - with Crypto-Games, our Site of the Week until 07.03.

Few Frequently Asked Question:

Q: How can you offer these deals?
We have deals with all Offered Dice Sites.

Q: How does it work?
To put it shortly, you’ll need a new account in some/all of the Offered Dice Sites and then you could start to earn commissions on every bet/wager you make (regardless of the results). Then if you have more than 1 mBTC equivalent commission on a bi-weekly period (every second Monday), you’ll get the commission paid directly into your site account.

Q: How and when will I receive my EdgeBack/RakeBack?
You’ll receive the commission every second Monday if you reach the payment threshold of 1 mBTC, you’ll get paid directly into your dice account through tipping from the user: DiceBack.

Please allow up to 48 hours (usually a lot less) to get the payment. We are just starting our EdgeBack service, collecting info and payments will be done manually for our first 6 payment periods. Then when we are sure that everything is working smoothly, we will start the automation of the process and increase payment periods to once per week!

Can I link my existing account to you and get EdgeBack?
No. Sorry.
To get EdgeBack commission you’ll need a new account in one of the Offered Dice Sites.

If you have any more questions, please check our F.A.Q. Page or just ask here!

We will offer a Global Leaderboard for even more prizes after a few payment periods!

We will do our best to be online in most of the busiest hours for fast account confirmation – 1600 UTC until 0700 UTC.

BTC ANN Topic

Thank you and I will wait for your feedback!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:52:06 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 07:59:15 AM by debuni

Account tracking status:

Rollin.io - Auto-tracking
KingDice.com - Auto-tracking
Crypto-Games.net - Auto-tracking
YOLOdice.com - Auto-tracking
DuckDice.io - Manual confirmation needed

You don't need to write us email about proper account tracking confirmation (except for DuckDice.io). Unless you want to be sure you've used the right link and everything is ok Smiley

EdgeBack/Rakeback is ON TOP on any other VIP levels and Wager contests offered by sites. Accounts created through us are eligible to all site's perks like any other account. Just as bonus you are getting paid to play.

Sites owner's confirmation about participating in the project:

and....it's online! Great to have a partnership with you guys.

DiceBack, congratulation on launching your project it looks like a great idea, wish you luck and we are looking forward to our partnership!

Just confirming I've been in contact with user debuni about his website before the launch. It's a nice concept to attract new players.

But if you want to play in Rollin.io, KingDice.com, Crypto-Games.net, YOLOdice.com, DuckDice.io or KingDice.com, then better do it with our link - you will get paid back just for playing Cheesy

KingDice.com mentioned twice hehe. I guess its normal to be your beloved, since we are the King!

By the way, i also confirm that we provided him with a good affiliate comission, to participate in DiceBack. Good Luck

KingDice.com KingDice.com  Grin Grin

Payment periods:

07 Mart 2017 - PAID!
20 Mart 2017 - Pending
03 Mart 2017 - Pending

and so on - every Second Monday.

debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:59:00 AM

1st rakeback payment are made.

Our deal with Crypto-Games.net is increased to 22% back from House Edge!

They are offering 6 games and 7 alt coins!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: