Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In Search Of Developers for Ultracoin Projects  (Read 1338 times)
rapture333 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 02:22:11 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 02:00:31 PM by rapture333

We are in search of knowledgeable, reliable, competent developers to lead several projects for the cryptocurrency Ultracoin.

We will offer pre-determined compensation in Bitcoin or USD and based on the quality of work will place our developers first in line for future project offers.

Please submit the project(s) you are interested in working on to steven@ultracoin.net along with your credentials and experience.

Projects:

• Ultracoin Web Based Paper Wallet Application
  • iOS and Android Wallets (With Lite Wallet)
  • One Click Miner (Wallet Integration)
  • Lite Wallet Feature (Download blocks only pertaining to wallet transactions)
  • Wallet Streamlining (Resource Management)

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture" Nekhaila
Chair of the Ultracoin Team
Steven@Ultracoin.net
Ultracoin.io

usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:58:58 AM

Steven - PressTab had some colleagues good for the iOS and Android wallets.  Maybe the other work too.

I would suggest he is best for the wallet streamlining too since he knows the UltraCoin QT now.  Its a lot of work.

Suggest you have a chat with him.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
rapture333 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

We are still in search of competent developers for multiple projects, please contact Steven@Ultracoin.net for details.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

We are still in search of competent developers for multiple projects, please contact Steven@Ultracoin.net for details.
Might as well care mentioning the required skills you're looking into a developer.It's very hard to apply for such close ended jobs.Also will the compensation be paid in bitcoins or ultracoin ? Try updating the main post with these details to attract more developers.
cruguy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:07:19 PM

I can able to help you.

rapture333 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 02:01:11 PM

Might as well care mentioning the required skills you're looking into a developer.It's very hard to apply for such close ended jobs.Also will the compensation be paid in bitcoins or ultracoin ? Try updating the main post with these details to attract more developers.

Thank you for the advice Joel, I've added that to the body of the post.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:36:20 PM

I think you should move this to Market service section, it is possible to see people interested in the project and also open a thread in project development section
rapture333 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 03:53:53 PM

Still looking for applicants, if you are interested please e-mail me at Steven@Ultracoin.net for more information.

Sincerely,

rapture333 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 09:27:40 PM

Still looking for applicants, if you are interested please e-mail me at Steven@Ultracoin.net for more information.

Sincerely,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: