Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: instead of repeating "dump" get your hands on some money!  (Read 797 times)
Red-Apple (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:11:00 PM

these days i keep seeing people saying without stop that there will be a dump, crash and all the other synonym words in the dictionary.

all of you who are saying these things, instead of saying them just go get some cash to buy bitcoin in case your prediction happened. unless you don't even believe what you are saying is true and just spamming it in hope of a dip so that you can buy 5% lower than the current market price.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shannen87

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

Thats so true! Even after a rejection, price will drop -15/-12% the maximum and then back to rise again.
I don't understand why people care so much about a possible dump of that level.
Look for future gains not for 30-50$.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:20:02 PM

You cannot blame them for trying. If they are stuck in their shorts, then they definitely want bitcoin to crash. or they just want to buy bitcoin in a lower price. But nowadays, bitcoiners are wiser and do not fall too easy on FUDs and the like. The more people shouting bitcoin doomsday, the more people buy bitcoins.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:43:13 PM

these days i keep seeing people saying without stop that there will be a dump, crash and all the other synonym words in the dictionary.

all of you who are saying these things, instead of saying them just go get some cash to buy bitcoin in case your prediction happened. unless you don't even believe what you are saying is true and just spamming it in hope of a dip so that you can buy 5% lower than the current market price.

Well, it is good to see it dip to buy more, but the ideal method is to sell before the dip so you can buy again in case the ETF is not passed, so in that way you are making money without investing any new money, so we are going to see what happens..

Of course the question is, when to sell? If you sell now, we may see $1300+ easy before the dip.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:01:06 PM

I usually prefer to stay aside from market when conditions are very volatile, however it is easy to see a consistent increase in the bitcoin price and it is never a bad idea to follow the market trend, so I am really considering the possibility of buying some coins looking for an increase to $1500 in next weeks that looks very likely.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:12:53 PM

Perhaps the people who are saying these things are suspicious and want to protect themselves and other people from being too optimistic.Too much optimism is bad for the market and the crash will happen when nobody expects it.
I don`t think that most of them are saying this to create panic selling and lower the price.
By the way,it`s impossible for a bunch of spammers to lower the btc price with fake rumors.

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

I am on the site for a year and I learnt to not trust everything what I can reed here, especially in the area of "speculation". The fact is bitcoin limited by 21 milions and than more people sell bitcoins, cause of they heard about some new "dump", then more speculants collect bitcoins. And fact number two - the price for bitcoin is not stable and it is bitcoin's nature to go up and down. In the case of some new fall the price will continue to grow back. If you don't believe me - just look on the graphic of bitcoin's price from the most beginning.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:42:31 PM

It was obvious that the speculators would take some profits off the table, in case the ETF was rejected. I was expecting it on the 8th/9th, but it came early, LOL.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:43:14 PM

I will buy bitcoins definetely if the dump goes further down.
Never hurts to own some more bitcoins.
Even though the Winklevoss ETF will not get approved there will eventually be some other ETF coming - no doubt about that. Sooner or later.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:45:26 PM

Yes march 30 we will see the SolidX ETF deadline.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

Most people already bought - and have already taken profits. Now they are sitting on the sidelines waiting and watching.

There are a number of risks ahead:

The ETF decision which comes at the latest on March 13th. The other ETF decision comes March 30th.

Then the PBOC is due to say whether the Chinese exchanges OKCoin and Huobi have done their AMLs satisfactorily and can allow withdrawals. Withdrawls were paused on 9th Feb and were supposed to be paused for a month only - so we're due to hear whether they will be allowed on around the 9th March.

Then the Federal Reserve meets on the 14th/15th March and is likely to raise interest rates. That usually strengthens the dollar.

Sometimes taking profits and sitting on your hands till events pass is the right thing to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Red-Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:25:20 PM

Well, it is good to see it dip to buy more, but the ideal method is to sell before the dip so you can buy again in case the ETF is not passed, so in that way you are making money without investing any new money, so we are going to see what happens..

Of course the question is, when to sell? If you sell now, we may see $1300+ easy before the dip.

selling is only half of the story. you obviously want to sell but when you believe there will be a dip if ETF is rejected then buying more coins is the way to go even if it is temporary, you buy the dip and sell when it is over and take that additional money out and keep the old money in circulation.

I usually prefer to stay aside from market when conditions are very volatile,

this is what i usually do too. sometimes not doing anything is the safest thing in bitcoin market.

I will buy bitcoins definetely if the dump goes further down.
Never hurts to own some more bitcoins.
Even though the Winklevoss ETF will not get approved there will eventually be some other ETF coming - no doubt about that. Sooner or later.

yeah well even without ETFs bitcoin is still rising and it has been in the past years without any ETF.
and i bet at least 90% of bitcoin investors did not know about ETF until this month Cheesy

york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:33:48 PM

What about the chinese withdrawals from Huobi ad OKcoin?  Will this result in a dump ?
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

Dumping is starting to happen. Convert all your bitcoins before its too late.
Thanked me cause i warned you. It will go down till the price drop at 1000$,before going up again
Red-Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:30:48 PM

What about the chinese withdrawals from Huobi ad OKcoin?  Will this result in a dump ?

i don't think so. because who said they are going to "withdraw"! their exchanges are going to open up again and people will start trading but this time criminals are cut off.
and also price already took a dive, and there is only so much you can shake the market, not everyone is a weak hand the rest of us have either sold on top and are waiting for the bottom or are hodlers who are not going to sell until the end of the world.

Dumping is starting to happen. Convert all your bitcoins before its too late.
Thanked me cause i warned you. It will go down till the price drop at 1000$,before going up again

well this new FUD was honestly unpredictable. nobody could have known they are going to use 2 BU blocks to dump this much.
but i still can not see $1000 as the bottom although i may be wrong.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: