Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1BTC Silver Physical Bitcoin for sale  (Read 774 times)
Mediaanikko (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:19:02 PM

Change for 1,6btc or 2000€

Ask Picture by email

mediaanikko@gmail.com

Serial number: A00034
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

I guess its this one https://status.denarium.com/coin/#/A34
correct ?

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:12:49 AM

Change for 1,6btc or 2000€

Ask Picture by email

mediaanikko@gmail.com

Serial number: A00034

You should throw pictures on here. It also helps including a piece of paper with the date and your username next to the coin.

If you need help just drop this line in your post and have a senior member quote it. You don't get image/link abilities until you aren't a newbie.
Code:
[img](image hosting site).jpg[/img]

Mediaanikko (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:43:53 AM

Yea, thats the right picture.
I guess its this one https://status.denarium.com/coin/#/A34
correct ?
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1072

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:29:21 PM

Any other reports for sales of this coin on the forum/other mediums?  Just wondering how you arrived at the 1.6BTC price.   Smiley

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

Any other reports for sales of this coin on the forum/other mediums?  Just wondering how you arrived at the 1.6BTC price.   Smiley

I recently purchased this exact coin (was a raffle prize) through Denarium, and IIRC the total cost was somewhere around 1.2 BTC for one. This is overpriced IMO.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Mediaanikko (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

I recently purchased this exact coin (was a raffle prize) through Denarium, and IIRC the total cost was somewhere around 1.2 BTC for one. This is overpriced IMO.
This is bought by auction and serial number is what matters.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:23:02 PM

This is bought by auction and serial number is what matters.

Fair enough. I do not know that much about Denarium, they do not form a big part of my collection. I see that yours does have a very low number.

Good luck with your sale Smiley

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Mediaanikko (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:19:51 PM

I paid at the auction 1,55BTC and the coin as every coin is numbered and are unique so thats the main reason Smiley
cryptovan

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:49:30 PM

I paid at the auction 1,55BTC and the coin as every coin is numbered and are unique so thats the main reason Smiley

A little food for thought:

It seems that, not matter how much some people are wishing to price things in bitcoin within the Bitcoin community, the reality so far seems to go the other way. I don't know when you bought this coin, but my guess is the bitcoin exchange rate at this date was much lower, and if you want to get a good estimate of a realistic selling price, you should rather consider the price of the coin in fiat currency (only the premium part, obviously, I'm not talking about the loaded BTC).

As an example, there was a similar auction recently for the higher end version of this coin (gold plated), and the premium of number 4 was 0.24 BTC (1 BTC was worth 900 USD at the time...):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1734740.0

Just my opinion, I may be wrong. Another explanation could be the market of physical crypto coins is not in a good shape at the moment, and price are low.

Good luck with your sale
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: