Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer L3+  (Read 3196 times)
pivix (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

Hello,
I'm here to ask if the Antminer l3+ is CE conform? I just talked to a guy from the customs and he told me, if it isn't CE certified/ conform they will send the miner back to Bitmain within 3 days. I am from Luxembourg.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

You might want to ask Bitmain about needed documents and certifications for customs.

Also this area is for Bitcoin hardware, not litecoin.

pivix (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 03:26:51 PM

Woops, i didn't saw theres an altcoin mining tread :/
kk i will wait for the answer from them. As is saw in videos of the L3, it is certified so i suppose the L3+ is certified to. I really hope it is... Sad
mc162BCT

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:15:39 PM

You might want to ask Bitmain about needed documents and certifications for customs.

Is there a LitecoinTalk.org?

Half Serious though I'm surprised you guys wouldn't make an exception especially for Litecoin at least I would think most forum members probably have a lot of interest especially in a Bitmain product like the one mentioned but what do I know...I'm no "HeroMember"

Cheers ;-)
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 05:48:58 PM

I'm not trying to bully by saying this. I'm just so tired with people posting things in non-relevant places and mixing it all up.

Altcoin section is there for Litecoin, Ethereum, Zcash, you name it..

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2522

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 06:24:29 PM

I'm not trying to bully by saying this. I'm just so tired with people posting things in non-relevant places and mixing it all up.

Altcoin section is there for Litecoin, Ethereum, Zcash, you name it..
That ^^ and more to the point, in the altcoin sections there are scads of people who run the systems needed for alt's so that is the best place to get your answers. Here, it is BTC rigs only.

Just noticed this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 I never knew that the Forum had a Beginners area! Given that, the Forum registration process should point folks to the Sticky there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 when they finish registering. Might save a lot of wrong-section annoyances...  Smiley

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
pivix (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:51:51 AM

I got the answer by Bitmain, they are Ce certified. Smiley
penguinminer

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:30:11 AM

Hello,
I'm here to ask if the Antminer l3+ is CE conform? I just talked to a guy from the customs and he told me, if it isn't CE certified/ conform they will send the miner back to Bitmain within 3 days. I am from Luxembourg.

if you buy from us, we can give you CE paper
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:47:41 PM

Half Serious though I'm surprised you guys wouldn't make an exception especially for Litecoin at least I would think most forum members probably have a lot of interest especially in a Bitmain product like the one mentioned but what do I know...I'm no "HeroMember"

Cheers ;-)
Yes there is a Litecointalk.org site and this is nothing new about Bitmain developing scrypt asics.  They did so sometime in 2014-15 but it was abandoned.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:24:17 PM

Cheers ;-)
Yes there is a Litecointalk.org site and this is nothing new about Bitmain developing scrypt asics.  They did so sometime in 2014-15 but it was abandoned.
Here's the link to the original L1 scrypt miner if you're interested: https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140830074550960Um75pnzg06E3

It would've probably ended up with a Bitmain mining Monopoly if Bitmain continued, thank goodness they didn't. They're back again with the L3s but still, good times in Scrypt land before all of this mess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: