Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make accounts for 0.005 each  (Read 2035 times)
ged00u (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:58:34 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 02:09:15 PM by ged00u

AWS account services

Hello, I want someone to make for me aws.amazon.com account

I have a small task which takes only your 10 minutes. Here is what you need to do:
1. A credit card (no vcc and it need to be loaded with at least $1) and a phone number in order to register in aws.amazon.com
2. Your information will be safe. You can trust me. Otherwise, you can reject this job (i can also deny your account if it is useless)
3. After registering the account, log out and wait for at least 6 hours (this is important, do not try to log in unless you have been waiting for 6 hours or more). If the account gets approval, you can remove your credit cards
4. Then Give me the account, I will check and payment will be immediately sent after that. Please do not try to scam or change the password. There will be no payment for that.
5. Amazon can refuse your account. I can not pay for it.

I will pay 0.005 for each successful account
If you accept to provide your information (actually I only need an account), Please contact me via skype: concutaotovcl123@hotmail.com
best regards
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

So basically we needed to signup in Amazon AWS and verified it? I have a question, if we are already verified the account then we can unlink our credit card?

I'm interested in this offer if we can unlink our credit card after verifying it.

ged00u (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:18:12 PM

So basically we needed to signup in Amazon AWS and verified it? I have a question, if we are already verified the account then we can unlink our credit card?

I'm interested in this offer if we can unlink our credit card after verifying it.
In somehow, yes, you can remove it after fully verifying. Add my skype so that we can make a further conversation in order to avoid some troubles with Amazon
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:14:32 AM

I already created one. please contact me on skype. I already added you there
ged00u (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:42:12 AM

Made two, contacted via skype Wink

I have added both of you. Waiting for seeing the account. Please do not use virtual credit cards.
Thanks
rchstr

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:02:03 AM

Made two, contacted via skype Wink

I have added both of you. Waiting for seeing the account. Please do not use virtual credit cards.
Thanks

lets chat on skype
rchstr

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:16:56 AM

I did this with his approval on skype and have sent the log in details. Let us see if he pays or is he is a fake.

If he doesnt want to have red trust and break his trust rating he must pay. Already sent details from skype
ged00u (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:47:13 AM

bump this thread up. Easy money everyone
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:30:22 AM

I already did this kind of task a year a go on different forum but unfortunately I did not get paid the reason is in may last step of the task did not succeed something like approval etc, and the account I created was still in me I do not gave it to him, now my question is are you accepting old account like mine?you can check my aws.amazon.com account if you want.

harrishedge

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:53:06 AM

has he paid anyone for this offer ?
ged00u (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:14:04 AM

not yet since most of the accounts were not qualified enough for me to pay. They are not fully activated. I have paid $1 for them because they spent $1 to make an account. If you want to test, youcan add my skype
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:39:01 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 12:58:40 PM by imbest

not yet since most of the accounts were not qualified enough for me to pay. They are not fully activated. I have paid $1 for them because they spent $1 to make an account. If you want to test, youcan add my skype
Can you please pm me if you still accepting new accounts.May be i can help you.
Thanks

Edit: I am trying to create an account now.But i confused weather i need to create a personal account or company account. Roll Eyes
Will try after your confirmation.
ged00u (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:55:43 PM

Thanks

Edit: I am trying to create an account now.But i confused weather i need to create a personal account or company account. Roll Eyes
personal will be the best. Add my skype for further instruction. There are still several issues which I need to confirm it. Anyhow, you have my permission. Please make an account asap
BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:58:17 PM

Thanks

You need to register as a personal account and not company account, I think the OP only needs EC2 or SES?

Does anyone know how to solve this problem in Identity Verification? because I after several failed in Phone verification I got always "Sorry, there was an error processing your request. Please try again and if the error persists, contact Amazon customer support."

Please PM me if you know how to solved this, I already contacted the support but I think it's need more time before they will answer it.

ged00u (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:30:15 AM

Price update. It seems that nobody cares about this job.
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

I do care but i was asked for identity verification which i think is not safe for me.I thought its just a credit card verification.
You should mention this rules in OP.
Basimon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:41:06 AM

I do care but i was asked for identity verification which i think is not safe for me.I thought its just a credit card verification.

yes, you are right. it will be illegal for you if somebody has a big debt from the verification., guy.
you can get 0,015 btc or more but you must pay 1,000$ or more  for Amz AWS. Just be careful with trick game.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:27:07 AM

yes, you are right. it will be illegal for you if somebody has a big debt from the verification., guy.
you can get 0,015 btc or more but you must pay 1,000$ or more  for Amz AWS. Just be careful with trick game.
It seems like a difficult task cause I have not seen anyone get pay for this job.
OP said that you can remove your credit card once you have done your job. Can amazon still charge us while our credit card are no longer connect with the aws? I am still very curious about this issue

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 07:37:56 AM

in 2015 muh my friend can create aws.amazon account only use debit card from netterler
but this now i don't can still run or not
but you can try use netterler debitcard, create account and get debit card in there is free
BALIK
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:48:34 AM

in 2015 muh my friend can create aws.amazon account only use debit card from netterler
but this now i don't can still run or not
but you can try use netterler debitcard, create account and get debit card in there is free
I've try it last day but sadly it's not working now, I think they are not accepting any debit card unlike in the last few months you can still use it. Your account will be accepted and it will be verified but after few hours your account will be suspended.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: