Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: request loan 0.0125  (Read 474 times)
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:15:58 PM

Loan Amount: i need 0.0125
Reason for Taking out a Loan: to add credits and activate virtual card
Amount to be repaid: 0.015
Repayment Date: march 12, 2017
Type of Collateral: this account
Bitcoin Address: 1JxmjDg3davPLFgjGKw158TcFV3UitvEqn

thankyou

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:38:18 PM

thankyou

Do you have anything other than your account you can offer as collateral? Your account doesnt worth what youre asking.
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:46:25 PM

thankyou

Do you have anything other than your account you can offer as collateral? Your account doesnt worth what youre asking.

no i dont have..
i just need some btc to add from my balance
will be ok if 0.01btc and give you back 0.0125
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:01:51 PM

thankyou

no i dont have..

Even if you lower your requested amount, you will have to sign and a message from an old address of yours.
sorry but i dont see any address of yours older than 3+ months...

I dought that you will find anyone to fill this for you, good luck though.
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:43:37 PM

thankyou

no i dont have..

Even if you lower your requested amount, you will have to sign and a message from an old address of yours.

32CYjSFkPrbWCPMLMeLX9Ybf1b6kX4uxeF

i used this address for a almost a year.. But since this address is from coins.ph i caanot sign in message.. And for those address i recently used is from coinomi wallet for android phones... I cannot use my phone as the moment so i look for my blockchain wallet address from my email.. And to make a sign in message i decided to used this web wallet..
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:47:08 PM

thankyou

no i dont have..

32CYjSFkPrbWCPMLMeLX9Ybf1b6kX4uxeF

i used this address for a almost a year.. But since this address is from coins.ph i caanot sign in message.. And for those address i recently used is from coinomi wallet for android phones... I cannot use my phone as the moment so i look for my blockchain wallet address from my email.. And to make a sign in message i decided to used this web wallet..
You have no feedback for any trade or any thing and you cannot sign message then I am not sure any one going to give you any loan because its very risky even amount is very less because most of members will tag this account as bought so better try to arrange any collateral for this loan
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:59:41 PM

i dont have any intentions to scam or selling this account by asking a big loan.. I just need some funds to use.. This is my only account that i have i dont want to lose it.. Sorry for the signing message issues coz really dont know how to use coins.ph by signing message which my coin wallet is verified
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

i dont have any intentions to scam or selling this account by asking a big loan.. I just need some funds to use.. This is my only account that i have i dont want to lose it.. Sorry for the signing message issues coz really dont know how to use coins.ph by signing message which my coin wallet is verified

You'll be surprised by how many people say they have no intention to scam anyone but end up doing so anyway.
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:56:09 PM

You'll be surprised by how many people say they have no intention to scam anyone but end up doing so anyway.

so faR, as i see... I dont remember anything wrong i did with this community...
So nobody can say or can predict that this is my intension..
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:34:17 PM

so faR, as i see... I dont remember anything wrong i did with this community...
So nobody can say or can predict that this is my intension..

No one said you did anything wrong. You just didnt present collateral worth more than what you are asking. Alot of people come here swearing that they arent going to scam and 99.97% (give or take) of them that are new usually do end up running away without paying the loan. Some even continue making request every 50 or so post (or when there is a chance in their ranking) only to turn out to be someone just wanting a quick dollar to run away with, or be rejected. I did see you making loan request a few times in the past too and was rejected due to you not having valid collateral (since you was and still are offering your account which doesnt worth what you are asking). You would have to find some other collateral that a lender can secure that worth more than what you are asking or lock this down and just wait until you have the money to use for whatever you are trying to use it for.
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:44:13 PM

i dont have any altcoins to offer as a collateral.. Because honestly saying that i still reading altcoins thread sections.. For me to understand.. I dont even know how to get altcoins account .. I was reading trading and some few coins that i exchange..

Sorry  guys if you think that i am asking too much amount, from my collateral offer..

Yes i did ask for a few loan before and thats only if i needed..
But still nobody giving me loan..
Then how can i prove in this forum that i am not one of those thousands acammers ??
Here4Trades

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:10:10 PM

i dont have any altcoins to offer as a collateral.. Because honestly saying that i still reading altcoins thread sections.. For me to understand.. I dont even know how to get altcoins account .. I was reading trading and some few coins that i exchange..

Sorry  guys if you think that i am asking too much amount, from my collateral offer..

Then how can i prove in this forum that i am not one of those thousands acammers ??

I'm able to give you half of amount asked for you'r account as collateral if you want, wich will be hold by a trusted third party if you want to work something out just send me a private message.
craZyLovE0916 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:27:47 PM

I'm able to give you half of amount asked for you'r account as collateral if you want, wich will be hold by a trusted third party if you want to work something out just send me a private message.

PM sent
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: