Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will buy anything for you off amazon for a few $$$ off.  (Read 979 times)
dano2460 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:05:04 PM

I have amazon balance which i would like to convert to bitcoin.I can buy you (mostly) anything smaller then $250 and above $150.There will be a small discount also.For example your buying item for $200+$30 shipping,Ill charge you $200 only.If amazon offers international shipping on the product then i do to.But shipping costs will be higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

Will you please tell us why or how do you plan to "buy" $200 worth of bitcoins for $230 where you can buy them much cheaper (about $216) from people in the services section.

If you don't know this guy (zazarb) has lower rates which might be better and of less hassle than the orders thing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092531.0

Good Luck Wink
dano2460 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:46:06 AM

Will you please tell us why or how do you plan to "buy" $200 worth of bitcoins for $230 where you can buy them much cheaper (about $216) from people in the services section.

If you don't know this guy (zazarb) has lower rates which might be better and of less hassle than the orders thing.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092531.0

Good Luck Wink

I dont think you understand my service  Smiley
I have money in my amazon balance for which ill buy you anything for a few $ off.You pay me in bitcoins for that.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

How did you get those funds?

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

I'm willing to offer free escrow in exchange for positive trust ratings equal to the size of each transaction. Just PM me.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:54:59 PM

I'm willing to offer free escrow in exchange for positive trust ratings equal to the size of each transaction. Just PM me.

So you are asking for trust?
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:29:48 AM

There is an unwritten rule on this forum - Do NOT ask for trust.

I am sure your intentions are good, but you have zero rep here, and are sticking your escrow offers into multiple threads now (that I have noticed anyway).

There are a lot of escrows already on the forum that people will likely use before using you, due to the fact that you don't have any reputation here.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you shouldn't offer your services, but you are making this a bit blatant now.
Start small, open a thread stating you would like to start escrowing - but you need to stop with the unsolicited offers of escrow in others' threads.

Don't ask for positive trust ratings again. It is likely to result in you getting a red tag instead.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 03:18:58 AM

Zepher, thanks for the comments and advice here.

I had no idea that going about it this way was bad form.

My intent with the offers I've made is two fold and totally on the up and up. I realize what it looks like. But I wasn't simply asking for trust. I was asking for the opportunity to be trusted with the assumption that formal documentation would be made based on the user's experience (good or bad).

I appreciate your honesty and willingness to educate me, others don't extend that courtesy.

To the OP, sorry for the interruption!

There is an unwritten rule on this forum - Do NOT ask for trust.

I am sure your intentions are good, but you have zero rep here, and are sticking your escrow offers into multiple threads now (that I have noticed anyway).

There are a lot of escrows already on the forum that people will likely use before using you, due to the fact that you don't have any reputation here.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you shouldn't offer your services, but you are making this a bit blatant now.
Start small, open a thread stating you would like to start escrowing - but you need to stop with the unsolicited offers of escrow in others' threads.

Don't ask for positive trust ratings again. It is likely to result in you getting a red tag instead.
ps_jb

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:32:49 AM

I have amazon balance which i would like to convert to bitcoin.I can buy you (mostly) anything smaller then $250 and above $150.There will be a small discount also.For example your buying item for $200+$30 shipping,Ill charge you $200 only.If amazon offers international shipping on the product then i do to.But shipping costs will be higher.

www.purse.io
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:59:34 PM

I actually need this done for a digital code. I can pay after you send me the code to redeem. It will be about 10$ worth. Let me know if you can do  this through pm. Also, I will NOT go first.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:15:45 PM

How much discount do we get if we buy some stuff on amazon through u?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: