Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON  (Read 43617 times)
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:23:30 PM

where is the block explorer of this coin??

It's ICO on coinexchange.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traspy

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:21:13 PM

Lot of tweeters chatting about XVE ICO......
It's a buy then?
1524mash

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:37:01 PM

OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT SCAM ACCUSATION POSTS

In response to your false and desperate accusation:

How can coinexchange start an ico of a coin who has a tiker thats been used by two other coins?
It looks like this coin its owned by this exchange and the ico its a scam.

Dev ignored all my msges about the tiker.

When Randy Brito discover that XVE tiker has been stolen again he will get mad, that guy its very anoying  and he is been away from btalk, I hope this xve thing dnt bring him back here

Do not invest in this coin.

1 coin dev ignored that the tiker XVE its being used by other two coins.
2 coinexchange ignored that XVE tiker its being used by other two coins and its listing this coin with a tiker that its being used already

Randy Brito invented the tiker XVE while stalking satoshi nakamoto on btalk on 2011 , you can ask him in twitter @randybrito

Venezuelacoin stole Randibritocoin last year

Randi Brito posted on his blog that XVE belongs to him and if someone else uses this tiker its a scammer.

I really dnt give a fuk about the randybritocoin cos from my point of view its a scam. But until this dispute its not solved, the tiker XVE should be left alone.

I think VenezuelaCoin and RandyBrito dnt know that XVE its being used on another coin.

I declare as follows:

- there is no XVE ticker (this is how you spell it) currently used in actively developed coins

- the user VenezuelaCoin (user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=913150) has abandoned his coin after only 2 posts made and being online for only one day, please take a look

https://i.imgur.com/mTEwQvJ.png

- the only trace of the existence of "randybritocoin" on the web (https://www.google.com/#q=%22randybritocoin%22) is this reddit post that takes to a deleted webpage (https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinVenezuela/comments/4g26v0/randy_brito_estudia_lanzar_su_randybritocoin/)

- "XVE cryptocurrency" is legally registered nowhere, no intellectual property was stolen

- I am not related to CoinExchange.io and they are not related to The Vegan Initiative

- you accused CoinExchange.io to be scammers and being the people behind The Vegan Initiative, in this case be prepared as they could sue you because of your defamatory allegations (you have been quoted just in case you will delete/edit the post)

- you can't predict or imagine other people's thoughts, your statements regarding "people who might be upset" makes no sense, unless YOU are that person

- your behavior is so weird that makes people think YOU could be the person behind VenezuelaCoin

You are defending someone who has been accused to be a scammer (you also declared that "randybritocoin" is a scam), but at the same time you are saying that "you don't care", and again (in the same post!!!) you take care again (defending the person you defined scammer a few words behind) by stating the XVE ticker should be left alone. For the readers and the investors is easy to spot how ridiculous are these accusations, and the way you contradict yourself in your posts shows how your statements make no sense in front of the public.

This is just another ONE COIN SCAM,
TRIPLE TICKER NAMES USED
TAKING MONEY FROM INVESTORS!
EVERYONE HAS BEEN WARNED

Your childish behavior, together with false accusations (followed by no proof) and your spamming posts (luckily deleted by moderators), shows how yours is a cheap attempt to ruin this project, but it won't work.

Lol destroyed! Now bring it on veganinitiative Cheesy
traspy

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:40:13 PM

Dev totally destroyed newbie here. looks a professional dev and marketing maker
Congratulations
VenezuelaCoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:45:18 PM

Hi.

This is unexpected, I stoped working on this project because someone else claimed that he was using XVE, I was accused to be a credit card scammer with Chococoin, Arepacoin, Bolivarcoin and other devs from Venezuela.

I will continue to work on Venezuelacoin so please dnt use XVE

Thanks

VenezuelaCoin Dev

How can coinexchange start an ico of a coin who has a tiker thats been used by two other coins?

When Randy Brito discover that XVE tiker has been stolen again he will get mad, that guy its very anoying  and he is been away from btalk, I hope this xve thing dnt bring him back here

2 coinexchange ignored that XVE tiker its being used by other two coins and its listing this coin with a tiker that its being used already

Randy Brito invented the tiker XVE while stalking satoshi nakamoto on btalk on 2011 , you can ask him in twitter @randybrito

Randi Brito posted on his blog that XVE belongs to him and if someone else uses this tiker its a scammer.

I really dnt give a fuk about the randybritocoin cos from my point of view its a scam. But until this dispute its not solved, the tiker XVE should be left alone.

I think VenezuelaCoin and RandyBrito dnt know that XVE its being used on another coin.

I declare as follows:

- there is no XVE ticker (this is how you spell it) currently used in actively developed coins

- the user VenezuelaCoin (user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=913150) has abandoned his coin after only 2 posts made and being online for only one day, please take a look

https://i.imgur.com/mTEwQvJ.png

- the only trace of the existence of "randybritocoin" on the web (https://www.google.com/#q=%22randybritocoin%22) is this reddit post that takes to a deleted webpage (https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinVenezuela/comments/4g26v0/randy_brito_estudia_lanzar_su_randybritocoin/)

- "XVE cryptocurrency" is legally registered nowhere, no intellectual property was stolen

- I am not related to CoinExchange.io and they are not related to The Vegan Initiative

- you accused CoinExchange.io to be scammers and being the people behind The Vegan Initiative, in this case be prepared as they could sue you because of your defamatory allegations (you have been quoted just in case you will delete/edit the post)

- you can't predict or imagine other people's thoughts, your statements regarding "people who might be upset" makes no sense, unless YOU are that person

- your behavior is so weird that makes people think YOU could be the person behind VenezuelaCoin

You are defending someone who has been accused to be a scammer (you also declared that "randybritocoin" is a scam), but at the same time you are saying that "you don't care", and again (in the same post!!!) you take care again (defending the person you defined scammer a few words behind) by stating the XVE ticker should be left alone. For the readers and the investors is easy to spot how ridiculous are these accusations, and the way you contradict yourself in your posts shows how your statements make no sense in front of the public.

TRIPLE TICKER NAMES USED
EVERYONE HAS BEEN WARNED

Your childish behavior, together with false accusations (followed by no proof) and your spamming posts (luckily deleted by moderators), shows how yours is a cheap attempt to ruin this project, but it won't work.

traspy

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

Found xve slack following them on twitter:

https://xve.herokuapp.com/
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:32:03 PM

Found xve slack following them on twitter:

https://xve.herokuapp.com/

Free XVE on slack?
Wassopotamia

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:44:35 PM

Spot reserved for twitter campaign Cool
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:45:45 PM

Will this ICO sold-out?
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

What I will be sued for?
For saying that the vegan initiative stole the tiker XVE and for that its a SCAM?

What are you going to do? Blackmail me?

Im shaking  Cheesy

I declare as follows:

TRIPLE TICKER NAMES USED
EVERYONE HAS BEEN WARNED

bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

Welcome back

Hi.

This is unexpected, I stoped working on this project because someone else claimed that he was using XVE, I was accused to be a credit card scammer with Chococoin, Arepacoin, Bolivarcoin and other devs from Venezuela.

I will continue to work on Venezuelacoin so please dnt use XVE

Thanks

VenezuelaCoin Dev

I declare as follows:

TRIPLE TICKER NAMES USED
EVERYONE HAS BEEN WARNED

redcastle (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:03:36 AM

SPOTTED

VenezuelaCoin and bolivarcoin are the same person. Same misspelling, here is the proof:

You are an impostor. And this explains why you're so mad about the ticker story. Because I spotted you, you got mad and started calling people in other forums to "fight" against The Vegan Initiative.

Hola amigos, el tiker XVE de VenezuelaCoin esta siendo robado por The Vegan Initiative

VAMOS A APOYAR A LA VENEZUELACOIN
Para que no le roben el Tiker XVE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.0;all

Hola amigos, el tiker XVE de VenezuelaCoin esta siendo robado por The Vegan Initiative

Luckily they already answered to you (in spanish) saying that if you abandon your coin, it's normal for others to propose similar tickers

perdon un tiker, XVE es una moneda poco conocida por esa razón esta siendo reemplazada es cuestión de competencia si sus desarrolladores no aportan mas al proyecto sera reemplazado por otro mas interesante punto.

Stop with this childish and delusional behavior, from now on you will be ignored because I already demonstrated that you and VenezuelaCoin are the same person (and you should give some explanation to the VenezuelaCoin users you have mocked). Good luck.
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:22:54 AM

Randy Brito said the same, that im the dev of chococoin, venezuelacoin, arepacoin, madurocoin and chavezcoin.

English its my seccond lenguaje, spanish my first, we dnt use ' in spanish, its commond this type of mistake for spanish speakers when they type in english.

Also I been acused in the past of that tree different people use my accounts, because I change the way I type, so go back in my history and find that I used the '

SPOTTED

VenezuelaCoin and bolivarcoin are the same person. Same misspelling, here is the proof:

You are an impostor. And this explains why you're so mad about the ticker story. Because I spotted you, you got mad and started calling people in other forums to "fight" against The Vegan Initiative.

Luckily they already answered to you (in spanish) saying that if you abandon your coin, it's normal for others to propose similar tickers

perdon un tiker, XVE es una moneda poco conocida por esa razón esta siendo reemplazada es cuestión de competencia si sus desarrolladores no aportan mas al proyecto sera reemplazado por otro mas interesante punto.

Stop with this childish and delusional behavior, from now on you will be ignored because I already demonstrated that you and VenezuelaCoin are the same person (and you should give some explanation to the VenezuelaCoin users you have mocked). Good luck.

sid3bysid3

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

bolivarcoin is a scammer
cardiganss

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:02:55 AM

Interesting to see how much attention is getting...Vegan Initiative promoted by SEO expert Bitcoin Mafia here: https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Mafia/status/840392506940497920
traspy

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

Interesting to see how much attention is getting...Vegan Initiative promoted by SEO expert Bitcoin Mafia here: https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Mafia/status/840392506940497920

What is happening?
A lot of tweet whales are promoting this ICO
#altsareback #whalesareback

Looks like 2014 when there were hype on altcoins to pump
cryptodoggie

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:05:40 AM

Hello, I found this thread on CoinExchange.io. Please redcastle follow me, I am promoting The Vegan Initiative on Twitter, RT everybody https://twitter.com/CryptoPuppy/status/840474452664152064
1524mash

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:17:11 AM

Hello, I found this thread on CoinExchange.io. Please redcastle follow me, I am promoting The Vegan Initiative on Twitter, RT everybody https://twitter.com/CryptoPuppy/status/840474452664152064

Following you sir! Do you have giveaway?
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

bolivarcoin is a scammer

Im a scammer for let know the dev that his coin its using XVE??

And its this the official twitter of the Vegan Initiative? im confused.

It has 31K followers

https://twitter.com/venezuelacoin

traspy

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

Whales after whales are folliwing XVE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: