Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON  (Read 43625 times)
Thegodzilla

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:52:41 PM

it's just an addition to a voting list, nothing to do with a real addition the the market. Calm down people and vote!
sid3bysid3

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:31:00 PM

it's just an addition to a voting list, nothing to do with a real addition the the market. Calm down people and vote!

Yes but it's a great achievement anyway for a coin that's not on the market yet Tongue
traspy

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:34:36 PM

Yes but it's a great achievement anyway for a coin that's not on the market yet Tongue

It's all good here.
Great announce and graphics,
Great whitepaper,
Hype from tweeter,
Reviews and promotion.

Let's see ico end where it's headed
AltcoinReserveSystem

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:38:23 PM

Found on steemit on latest reviews:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptoreview/the-vegan-initiative-ico-coinexchange-io

After the rise of Bitcoin above 1000$, a new wave of altcoins hit the cryptocurrency scene. Many developers are bringing ideas and new
blockchains are created every day. Thanks to the always growing adoption of Bitcoin, today we see the interest rising in unexpected
fields. One of these, of which I will talk today, is the Vegan one.
I always reputed Vegans weird people with weird ideas. Most people think they know their world, full of greenies screaming for animal
justice and stuff. It's not like that.
I wanted to know more about this world and the altcoin I'm about to talk, called "The Vegan Initiative" helped me a lot understanding
it.
"The Vegan Initiative", as its Bitcointalk thread describes, is not only a cryptocurrency, but an ambitious project involving the world
of Veganism. But who are them? According to Paul (the developer), "Being Vegan is a lifestyle choice, that avoids any form of cruelty
against animals, for clothing, food and cosmetics. At the same time, Veganism promotes development and use of alternatives for the human and animal benefit". A new way to love ourselves, to create a meat-free world, reduce pollution, save precious water and live longer
thanks to a healthier lifestyle. It is estimated that more than 8 million people in the United States embraced this choice, and about
60% of them are women.
But how does "The Vegan Initiative" work?
The developer wanted to put together two hard-to-understand worlds (for the masses). According to his declarations, The Vegan Initiative wants to create a new reward system, based on cryptocurrency, for those who practice and embrace the Vegan philosophy, that pays on the
basis of on self-published reviews of new cosmetic products, food, clothes etc. Also a marketing program is being developed, according
to the Bitcointalk thread.
After the first uncertain days, the coin started to gain interest even on Twitter, with more and more people retweeting and showing
interest for The Vegan Initiative.
To achieve all the goals in developer's mind, the Initiative needs to be crowdfunded. The official roadmap was released a few days later the project presentation. It's divided into eight steps. The first one, is about the launch of the coin that already happened. The second step, includes all the crowdfunding process (the ICO is hosted on CoinExchange.io) and details about bounties and promotion, to
reach more and more users in crypto world.
The third step is very important: the developer will start building the website, core of the project, together with a blog and many
sections as News, Reviews, Personal Pages. Developer also stated that the website will have full Facebook integration. For the most lazy users, will be released also a newsletter. Google Insights and SEO positioning will complete this step before the mass adoption of the
coin.
After the creation of the website, The Vegan Initiative will take care of social media promotion. The developer said that he wants to
create teaser images and video trailers for the project and vegan products, this is a really important step as it will be the launch pad for XVE.
After this, The Vegan Initiative will enter the Vegan advertisement network, with new videos released featuring cryptocurrency adoption
(I've never seen other coins doing this honestly), and ads on the main Vegan websites.
The sixth step is about calling all the potential Vegan reviewers in: as I said before it is estimated that more than 8 million people
in the US are Vegan, so it won't be hard to find a good amount of reviewers, their job will be reviewing all the vegan products. The
interesting thing is that the developer will put in their hands a nice amount of tools and services to get things done right: video
tutorials, XVE wallet usage etc. The developer Paul also promises to do contact information gathering to retrieve
new Vegan products every month, to help the reviewers until they are able to order products on their own.

Step eight introduces the reward management process, done by the developer, together with reward system implementation for the
reviewers, so they can get money for their work. Instagram photos and video trailers will make the reviews catchy, with the final
goal of creating a big community of healthy lifestyle lovers.
The biggest step in The Vegan Initiative roadmap is the last one, that will take place in September 2017, when people will be able to
buy Vegan products inside the online-shop created by the initiative. According to the roadmap, it will accept multiple currencies, like
USD and EUR, XVE (the official Vegan currency) and of course Bitcoins.
Sounds exciting, doesn't it? The Vegan Initiative is one of the most promising coins released in the last months, I strongly suggest you to take a look at the project. There's no website yet (it will be built after the end of the ICO), but the Bitcointalk thread (that you
can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.0) has all the information you need.
If you find the project attractive, you can consider to buy shares at CoinExchange.io (https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC).
With developer's great attitude, promoting a better and healthier way of life, makes The Vegan Initiative the missing ring between
Veganism and Cryptocurrency.

Amazing press-kit. what a well written review!
anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:15:56 AM

Finally a countdown. Thanks

Final rush on the way

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
algreen

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:27:22 AM

How much funds was collected to promote veganism?
1524mash

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:37:58 AM

Reserve Filipino translation, and avatar bounty.

Please wear the avatar before you reserve your spot. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar (only from Full members on).

I don't see any avatar dude Huh don't cheat Huh

How much funds was collected to promote veganism?

ICO is still running here https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC dev said in OP it will end this Saturday
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:53:08 AM

THE VEGAN INITIATIVE BOUNTIES ANNOUNCEMENT

Please choose one or more bounties you want to join. There are two bounty jars (XVE and BTC), that will be used to distribute dividends between the participants. Every bounty will have DOUBLE payout (XVE + BTC). Distribution will take place after the end of The Vegan Initiative ICO and Wallet release (for more details, please visit https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC).

XVE Bounty Jar

150.000 XVE to be distributed between translators (max 10 participants)

150.000 XVE to be distributed between article publishers (max 3 participants)

100.000 XVE to be distributed between avatar wearers

100.000 XVE to be distributed between twitter participants

BTC Bounty Jar (BONUS)

5% of ICO amount (if ICO sells between 10% and 50%) to be distributed between ALL the participants, the amount will subsequently be divided into four parts:

- 25% to be distributed between translators (max 10 participants)

- 25% to be distributed between article publishers (max 3 participants)

- 25% to be distributed between avatar wearers

- 25% to be distributed between twitter participants

10% of ICO amount (if ICO sells between 50% and 100%) to be distributed between ALL the participants, the amount will subsequently be divided into four parts:

- 25% to be distributed between translators (max 10 participants)

- 25% to be distributed between article publishers (max 3 participants)

- 25% to be distributed between avatar wearers

- 25% to be distributed between twitter participants

Translation Bounty Details and Rules:

- 150.000 XVE available
- maximum 10 participants
- no automated translations allowed (only high-quality translations please)
- PM your XVE and BTC address after the end of the ICO

Article Bounty Details and Rules:

- 150.000 XVE available
- maximum 3 participants
- article must be at least 800 words (only high-quality articles please)

Avatar Bounty Details and Rules:

- 100.000 XVE available
- minimum Full Member rank to join
- download the Avatar from here https://i.imgur.com/XaqYVTW.jpg
- make at least 50 posts before the end of the ICO

Twitter Bounty Details and Rules:

- no fake accounts allowed
- follow me at https://twitter.com/XVEGANTOKENS
- RT every tweet made by https://twitter.com/XVEGANTOKENS (you will be notified about new tweets in this thread)
- tweet once a day with the following hashtags - $XVE #theveganinitiative @CoinExchangeio @XVEGANTOKENS

PLEASE RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW

Distribution will take place after the end of The Vegan Initiative ICO and Wallet release (for more details, please visit https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XVE/BTC).

Can't believe just a few people joined the bounty program...it's practically free money Grin go XVE and make me rich Grin
cardiganss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:11:55 AM

Hello dev I am a full member now, can I still join the avatar campaign? Do you have any free spots?
redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

Hello dev I am a full member now, can I still join the avatar campaign? Do you have any free spots?

Yes you can join the jar will be divided through all the participants Smiley
docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The Vegan Initiative has been added to C-CEX voting list:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=xve

XVE Trading soon on all major Exchanges
Great news mate, sign me in for the avatar bounty
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:42:06 PM

16 trend Pages.
Interest from community
anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

Last 2 days ICO here,crazy buyers should apply asap.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
mrmind

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

Why u saying that ur promomting Veganism and then posting about Eat meat bitches ??

Also aim for yobit and also where is the code ??
Interested Investor

AltcoinReserveSystem

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:39:27 PM

All altcoins are going up.
Those low marketcap coins like XVE is a good investment.
only 24 btc ico, price low and a good hype around here.
Probably will soldout
mrmind

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

small cap does not matter , as this coin actually has no value and does not contribute to the blockchain or bitcoin environment .
Talking about hype ,
Can see a lot of newbie accounts and accounts which are only posting here
smells bad but still better than Qtum LOL !!

AltcoinReserveSystem

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:52:39 PM

small cap does not matter , as this coin actually has no value and does not contribute to the blockchain or bitcoin environment .
Talking about hype ,
Can see a lot of newbie accounts and accounts which are only posting here
smells bad but still better than Qtum LOL !!

Never heard about Qtum. But, latest ico on coiexchange was 15 satoshi, low marketcap, and now prie reache d 50.
That's why i say that small marketcap are easy to pump. 4-5 whales could buy most supply and pump later on.
we will see.
montanajacob

Bitcoin Expert and Traveler

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

it was a pump only of 0.22 btc but still all the best for ICO !!

AltcoinReserveSystem

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

it was a pump only of 0.22 btc but still all the best for ICO !!

Maybe it was pre-test pump to check sell resistance
Luzina90

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:31:47 PM

Where translation can be reserved?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: