Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON  (Read 43618 times)
Veggie

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:06:37 AM

Here we gooo.....

XVE is going to the MOON!!!

minium price 1000 sat Wink
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:09:30 AM

A ven diagram representing the people interested in crypto and people interested in veganism is going to be damn close to two full circles. Who exactly is the market this is supposed to reach? Liberals aren't exactly the type of people who are on board with Bitcoin.

That's a good question! Someone recognized that The Vegan Initiative logo is a Venn diagram. For me, the three circles in the Venn diagram represents the human being, the environment and health/happiness condition. These three together form the Vegan philosophy, which is what The Initiative is based on.
To give you an answer, here's another interpretation of the three circles: cryptocurrency enthusiasts, vegan people, and financial freedom. I'm trying to combine all the bitcoin nerds/enthusiasts together with Vegans and people following the Veganism philosophy. Each one is skeptical about the other, well that's my mission!
And what's your personal interpretation for the Venn diagram? Wink
I want to demonstrate that Veganism and cryptocurrency can live together and through the website I want to let bitcoin people know the Vegan world, and I want the Vegan people to be aware that financial freedom is possible thanks to cryptocurrencies!
It's not impossible, there's much to do but I'm sure slowly we will succeed if we work together!

Why would a vegan care about cryptocurrency? From a political standpoint, the views of the average vegan don't favor Bitcoin/altcoins. Why go after a niche with little to no compatibility when there are so many more untapped niches that actually have some overlap with crypto? This project seems to be in pursuit of crypto fish, not vegans.
Thegodzilla

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

A ven diagram representing the people interested in crypto and people interested in veganism is going to be damn close to two full circles. Who exactly is the market this is supposed to reach? Liberals aren't exactly the type of people who are on board with Bitcoin.

That's a good question! Someone recognized that The Vegan Initiative logo is a Venn diagram. For me, the three circles in the Venn diagram represents the human being, the environment and health/happiness condition. These three together form the Vegan philosophy, which is what The Initiative is based on.
To give you an answer, here's another interpretation of the three circles: cryptocurrency enthusiasts, vegan people, and financial freedom. I'm trying to combine all the bitcoin nerds/enthusiasts together with Vegans and people following the Veganism philosophy. Each one is skeptical about the other, well that's my mission!
I want to demonstrate that Veganism and cryptocurrency can live together and through the website I want to let bitcoin people know the Vegan world, and I want the Vegan people to be aware that financial freedom is possible thanks to cryptocurrencies!
It's not impossible, there's much to do but I'm sure slowly we will succeed if we work together!

Why would a vegan care about cryptocurrency? From a political standpoint, the views of the average vegan don't favor Bitcoin/altcoins. Why go after a niche with little to no compatibility when there are so many more untapped niches that actually have some overlap with crypto? This project seems to be in pursuit of crypto fish, not vegans.
Your though is right but every crypto project is made to bring crypto to a new range of people. I'm hoping to see a bit of more movement before the ico ends or I will sell my XVE to 500 all alone!
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 12:48:25 AM

100.000 XVE for all twitter participant ??
1 XVE = 50 satoshi , so 0.05 will distribute for all twitter participants  Shocked

Shallow Water
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:48:32 AM

So ico ended?
Proof that the coins that didnt sold were burned?
No comments about the ico, only hype from the same members.
And still not clear on the ann why there dev choose ro create a coin using a tiker already taken.

captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:49:52 AM

So ico ended?
And still not clear on the ann why there dev choose ro create a coin using a tiker already taken.

Is this true ?
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:52:56 AM

I bet only the dev with his fake accouns was the only one who bought the ICO

So ico ended?

Is this true ?

staceykersey

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:33:05 AM

Last day more or less,let's see....

-15 hours

Last four hr of this
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:38:26 AM

four more hours for this nightmare to end  Tongue

sevenrustlust

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:54:37 AM

So ico ended?
man you're making my balls melting with this story of your ticker used from another coin, please go and thing about something else. Shit happens.
This thread it's like 24 pages of you crying about this fact.
Your coins are dead, nobody cares about them, so go and fuck yourself.
About XVE this XVE the time is almost over but some buy happened in the past hours so I think that a little bit more will be bought soon
redcastle (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:55:43 AM

So ico ended?

Again you are the number one follower of The Vegan Initiative and I thank you for this! Cheesy
There's a mistake with the Countdown, this should be the correct one, sorry guys that was my fault Sad:

Because I'm Vegan and that's the niche I'm interested in? Huh and who told you this? This is your personal opinion. Because it's a niche, doesn't mean it won't be interesting for them in the future. At this link you can see how we're fighting standard money https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/nov/29/bank-of-england-urged-to-make-new-5-note-vegan-friendly . If these are your assumption then it's ok, otherwise please link me articles about Vegans not liking/accepting cryptocurrencies.

So tell me shitcoin expert, what will happen when coinhills and coinmarketcap add XVE?

Sorry but there is still no XVE coin listed on both sites, you are still spreading false accusations https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/search/?q=xve and https://www.coinhills.com/search/
I understand you're jealous but... Smiley
This was your "call to arms" in the spanish subforum and this is the result (I won't waste my time translating just saying they're not on your side dear) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1821050.msg18141286#msg18141286

sevenrustlust

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:57:52 AM

What dev? still 16 hours left? it's a lot of time whales have plenty of time to buy more xve
sevenrustlust

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:04:42 AM

Your trolling level its like 3 out of 100.

So tell me shitcoin expert, what will happen when coinhills and coinmarketcap add XVE?

Yes, he said to me he toke XVE because he want to. But its not on the first page of the ann.
My reason for this is to make the public aware that there are other two coins using XVE, so how to recognize them?

Easy nobody cares about your shitcoin Grin

I'm not expert but nobody will add your shit XVE. Like maybe nobody will add this one. So everybody will be happy.
The problem maybe could happen when one of those sites will add one of the XVE, well the second one is in trouble then, not both
Thegodzilla

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:47:45 AM

the amount of fud is over 9000 but the extended time before the ico ends give us more time to buy or study the next move
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:35:56 AM

Once any [Venezuelacoin, Randybritocoin or Theveganinitiative] XVE its added to Coinmarketcap or Coinshills it will take the XVE price from any exchange that listed XVE whatever the name is by API.

So there will be XVE/BTC Tradesatoshi at 0.000001 and XVE/BTC Coinexchange at 0.00006 and a Randybritocoin at whatever price.

Will this not create confusion making traders to buy and sell a coin that its not the same?

As on Coinmarketcap and Coinshills and every any other site show the coin by the tiker and not by the name!

Why you atack me when i ask this questions? so far i havnt an answer!

Why dnt you make it clear for all traders and put on the first line of your ann that you toke the tiker thats being used by other two coins?

Why you say that Venezuelacoin its dead when its active?

Why you say Randybritocoin its dead when Randy Brito said not far ago that his coin its active and he is using it since 2011?

Why are you continuously associate me with a cry baby?

Why are you continuously associating me with Venezuelacoin and or Randybritocoin?

So ico ended?

Again you are the number one follower of The Vegan Initiative and I thank you for this! Cheesy
There's a mistake with the Countdown, this should be the correct one, sorry guys that was my fault Sad:

Because I'm Vegan and that's the niche I'm interested in? Huh and who told you this? This is your personal opinion. Because it's a niche, doesn't mean it won't be interesting for them in the future. At this link you can see how we're fighting standard money https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/nov/29/bank-of-england-urged-to-make-new-5-note-vegan-friendly . If these are your assumption then it's ok, otherwise please link me articles about Vegans not liking/accepting cryptocurrencies.

Sorry but there is still no XVE coin listed on both sites, you are still spreading false accusations https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/search/?q=xve and https://www.coinhills.com/search/
I understand you're jealous but... Smiley
This was your "call to arms" in the spanish subforum and this is the result (I won't waste my time translating just saying they're not on your side dear) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1821050.msg18141286#msg18141286

jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:51:52 AM

So, ICO it's over?
redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:02:10 AM

Once any [Venezuelacoin, Randybritocoin or Theveganinitiative] XVE its added to Coinmarketcap or Coinshills it will take the XVE price from any exchange that listed XVE whatever the name is by API.

So there will be XVE/BTC Tradesatoshi at 0.000001 and XVE/BTC Coinexchange at 0.00006 and a Randybritocoin at whatever price.

Will this not create confusion making traders to buy and sell a coin that its not the same?

As on Coinmarketcap and Coinshills and every any other site show the coin by the tiker and not by the name!

Why dnt you make it clear for all traders and put on the first line of your ann that you toke the tiker thats being used by other two coins?

Why you say Randybritocoin its dead when Randy Brito said not far ago that his coin its active and he is using it since 2011?

Why are you continuously associating me with Venezuelacoin and or Randybritocoin?

Using huge fonts and blue color for cry and screaming won't make you right Wink

- Tradesatoshi made it's choice to list The Vegan Initiative as XVEG, so there's a distinction, your coin is listed only on Tradesatoshi so the problem doesn't exist

- It won't create confusion because VenezuelaCoin was abandoned and you are the only person on this forum screaming for that coin like it was yours (and in fact, it's yours)

- I'm simply giving answers to you (you were the first one screaming scam everywhere) but since I'm right you won't accept them so you continue attacking me, I gave all the necessary answers and everybody knows what happened with you

- VenezuelaCoin is not active, it was dead until you appeared in this thread and "casually" after a while the alleged dev showed up talking exactly like you, what a coincidence uh?

- Yes, because the only real active coin with XVE ticker is The Vegan Initiative, there is no active thread about Randybritocoin and no legal registered trademark anywhere

- I'm associating you with a cry baby because you are, you're mad that someone had a better idea than your abandoned project VenezuelaCoin

- I took nothing, you are a scammer that created and abandoned VenezuelaCoin for your own profit, I already spotted you and won't repeat me again

- I'm associating you because you are screaming so loud and taking care of the cause that's obvious to everyone that you are the person behind VenezuelaCoin, now go and tell your followers why you abandoned them

The more you scream, the more you convince people that you are the VenezuelaCoin developer. You can continue until 2018 I don't care, everytime you talk about The Vegan Initiative, everytime you post in this thread, it's free advertisement for this coin. You can make every kind of accusation I will always be here to answer and beat you. Have a nice day Wink
bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:02:48 AM

ICO ENDED

Dev please we need proof of burn of the coins that didnt sold on the ico

Total coins sold on ico 781469.77893
Total coins unsold on ico 48718530.22107
Initial Total coins 49500000.00000000

bolivarcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:11:31 AM

I put the letters big and blue so maybe what im saying you can read it with your eyes and they can get to your brain, but it looks like they are getting to your brain by your anus or other part of your body, i dnt know.

so far you didnt answer any of my questions and you keep attacking me and now saying that im a scammer when if you read from the begining, when i first post here, i talk nicely that the tiker was already being used, so it escalate that im a scammer, very good.

you still havnt answer this

- Tradesatoshi made it's choice to list The Vegan Initiative as XVEG, so there's a distinction, your coin is listed only on Tradesatoshi so the problem doesn't exist

- It won't create confusion because VenezuelaCoin was abandoned and you are the only person on this forum screaming for that coin like it was yours (and in fact, it's yours)

- I'm simply giving answers to you (you were the first one screaming scam everywhere) but since I'm right you won't accept them so you continue attacking me, I gave all the necessary answers and everybody knows what happened with you

- VenezuelaCoin is not active, it was dead until you appeared in this thread and "casually" after a while the alleged dev showed up talking exactly like you, what a coincidence uh?

- Yes, because the only real active coin with XVE ticker is The Vegan Initiative, there is no active thread about Randybritocoin and no legal registered trademark anywhere

- I'm associating you with a cry baby because you are, you're mad that someone had a better idea than your abandoned project VenezuelaCoin

- I took nothing, you are a scammer that created and abandoned VenezuelaCoin for your own profit, I already spotted you and won't repeat me again

- I'm associating you because you are screaming so loud and taking care of the cause that's obvious to everyone that you are the person behind VenezuelaCoin, now go and tell your followers why you abandoned them

The more you scream, the more you convince people that you are the VenezuelaCoin developer. You can continue until 2018 I don't care, everytime you talk about The Vegan Initiative, everytime you post in this thread, it's free advertisement for this coin. You can make every kind of accusation I will always be here to answer and beat you. Have a nice day Wink

redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:24:45 AM

I put the letters big and blue so maybe what im saying you can read it with your eyes and they can get to your brain, but it looks like they are getting to your brain by your anus or other part of your body, i dnt know.

so far you didnt answer any of my questions and you keep attacking me and now saying that im a scammer when if you read from the begining, when i first post here, i talk nicely that the tiker was already being used, so it escalate that im a scammer, very good.

You are repeating yourself saying I'm not answering while quoting my answers, that's amazing Smiley

Let's try again, this time I will put my answers behind your questions so maybe you will understand:

(again I repeat) - Yes, because the only real active coin with XVE ticker is The Vegan Initiative, there is no active thread about Randybritocoin and no legal registered trademark anywhere

Where are these coins you are talking about? Where are they traded? Where are their websites? You keep pushing on something that basically doesn't exist Smiley

ICO ENDED

Dev please we need proof of burn of the coins that didnt sold on the ico

Total coins sold on ico 781469.77893
Total coins unsold on ico 48718530.22107
Initial Total coins 49500000.00000000

About the unsold coins, you aren't even able to read or use the site...I'm speechless. The ICO isn't over and I will need to talk to the exchange when it's finished, I'll post everything you don't need to worry. Please keep promoting The Vegan Initiative thank you Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: